Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley Portsmouth  (Read 1058 times)

KenniLingus

Just a brief review of Hayley. There are plenty of reviews on her and I can vouch that she is really a great girl.

Hayley offers vanilla through to full BDSM. She offers both sub and domme, but feels more comfortable with being domme.

I arrived a little early and Hayley didn't clock watch. Indeed it was met who said 'shit I've got to go!".

So to start with we had a little rummage in my extensive punting bag. I have loads of toys and stuff in there to play with.

I got out some rope and with Hayley on her bench tied her so that she was bent over with her arse in the air and hands and feet tied together. I then got out  my pinwheel and started rolling it around sensitive areas. Hayley reacted with little squirms and wriggles.

I also did a little whipping of her arse and feet. I gave her a little spanking by hand too. All of this she seemed to enjoy.

I then got my little inflatable anal balloon and inserted it. I started to inflate and she took it well. :)

I took a little sniff on my poppers which made me ultra horney. I climbed on the bench and got her to suck my cock until I came in her mouth.

I then let the anal balloon down and untied her. She went and cleaned up.

When she returned she tied me to the bench. She put my bondage hood on me and started working my arse with a number of butt plugs and strap-ons. I had some poppers with me to assist in relaxing my arse. These I put on some tissue and into a bag. Every now and again Hayley would hold the bag over my face. What a rush!
It was Hayley's plan to get me so that she could insert my large (enormous) inflatable butt plug. before that she was going to fist me.

So she got to the point where she had just removed her fist and given me some more poppers. This last one proved too much and I passed out!

Hayley was amazing. she quickly untied me and got me sorted! At this point it was time to clean up and for me to go.

Hayley is a great girl and I will definitely like to go back. Whether she'll have me back (with poppers) we'll have to see!

External Link/Members Only