Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Gunrunner123

There seems to be a large influx this week

np500

Joyfully all lovely, sadly nearly all Romanian  !

Offline mr big

all Romanian very true the worse ones are the ones who put british on their profile and guess what turn out to be romanian

np500

You'll soon know there not British if you ring them or if thay will only communicate via text or e-mail, plus you get a good idea by there profile pics etc before you try to contact them, the old romdar kicks in.

Offline mr big

haven't these Romanians heard of the trades description act

np500

think thay come hear and live as if thay wer home, the nature of there trade makes them untouchable and thay just take full advantage of the the situation thay have created for them selves, pretty fucking clever realy or corrupt , devious, theifing, dishonest, low life, etc etc ?

Offline HughJardon

when they've got Arses that could crack walnuts open, its little wonder many punters choose these girls. I just don't think there as sexually liberated as the Polish and Hungarian counterparts, just money money money, BTW Id still shove one in her shitter  :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr big

its like we have all said on previous posts u look at their pics fucking amazing but u know shit service its a shame really if they gave the service we would all be laughing

Offline PMAC123

when they've got Arses that could crack walnuts open, its little wonder many punters choose these girls. I just don't think there as sexually liberated as the Polish and Hungarian counterparts, just money money money, BTW Id still shove one in her shitter  :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Link? I don't give a fuck if shes Romanian DAYUM

np500

You would if you'd had the punts I've had, I still cry my self to sleep over the £1000 ish I wasted on these girls. Never again.

Offline mr big

luckily ive only had two Romanians so not as much damage as u red but still hard earned wasted

np500

Did't Evan get a happy ending on one occasion, I just got up, got dressed and fucked off, I was home and technically still paying her to breath.

Offline mr big

I try not to think about my Romanian punts the one kept saying to me 10 minutes in cum for me baby biggest turn off ever

np500

I can't help but think about those punts ( nearly spelt that wrong ) . It's these experience's that form the decitions we make today.

Offline foreverhung

I try not to think about my Romanian punts the one kept saying to me 10 minutes in cum for me baby biggest turn off ever

I had that quote to me, my response was 'sure baby, in around 15 minutes'
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mr big