Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advise for a first timer  (Read 2097 times)

Offline foobarbaz

Hi everyone, I searched all around the forum but I still have a doubt or better, I'm not sure if it's still worth it or not.
I'm a up to meet a WG who is very well reviewed on here, I know that this is going to be just a one off, first and very much likely last time I'm going to have a punt. Do you still recommend to get a punting phone/number? As I said the the girl has nothing but good reviews. What do you guys suggest?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Always use a punting phone or disposable sim.

AW Link?  :hi:

yorkshire123

Prossie's are women & women are strange at the best of times.
Buy a chuck away sim

Offline AnthG

Do you still recommend to get a punting phone/number? As I said the the girl has nothing but good reviews. What do you guys suggest?

A better question is one for you to ask yourself. Are you single, do you have anything to lose?

Prossie's are women & women are strange at the best of times.

Agree 1000%. This advice is always worth remembering.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

cockneybstrd

Hi everyone, I searched all around the forum but I still have a doubt or better, I'm not sure if it's still worth it or not.
I'm a up to meet a WG who is very well reviewed on here, I know that this is going to be just a one off, first and very much likely last time I'm going to have a punt. Do you still recommend to get a punting phone/number? As I said the the girl has nothing but good reviews. What do you guys suggest?

At the end of the day its just a fuck. Do you want to fuck this bird or not?

Is it worth it... No idea mate as I dont know your situation. But if you mean from a financial situation then if the value of good fuck and suck outweighs her price then its worth it 

Offline Silver Birch

I know that this is going to be just a one off, first and very much likely last time I'm going to have a punt.

Famous last words! Once a punter, always a punter! Once you have taken that first giant step... Get a new SIM!

Offline foobarbaz

Always use a punting phone or disposable sim.

AW Link?  :hi:
She goes by the name Girlfriend Dior I don't think she needs a link :)

Offline foobarbaz

At the end of the day its just a fuck. Do you want to fuck this bird or not?

Is it worth it... No idea mate as I dont know your situation. But if you mean from a financial situation then if the value of good fuck and suck outweighs her price then its worth it
I meant worth it as in get the punting sim/phone just for once, not the punt itself... That's surely worth it

Offline Cuntminion

If you go through with it only insert your penis a fifth so then it don't count and thus you never punted and thus Jesus will still love you because you are morally clean

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

I meant worth it as in get the punting sim/phone just for once, not the punt itself... That's surely worth it

For the price of a throwaway SIM or a cheap phone compared to the price of the punt, it's worth doing.

Online Kerosene

If you go through with it only insert your penis a fifth so then it don't count and thus you never punted and thus Jesus will still love you because you are morally clean

See also 'I've never shagged a gay man but I've shagged one who has.'

Online threechilliman

I know that this is going to be just a one off, first and very much likely last time I'm going to have a punt.....

That's what I said. Eighty odd punts later and the next four will be my last. Then the one after that. And maybe one last one. Go on I'll have a birthday punt but it'll definitely be my last....

No such thing as a last punt, only a first.

tcm

cockneybstrd

99p for a sim and fiver phone credit aint a big outlay

plus even if you dont decide to punt again you have a second number to use when out sharking on women which is helpful

Offline foobarbaz

Ok I got it... I think I'll use one of my spare Giffgaff sims and swap the card. Better safe then sorry right?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Cats are known for their deceptive disloyal behaviour and furry-faced lies! The actual cock depth is one seventh of an inch! Say three Hail Marys and then pop 7 beads on a string up your arse before pulling them out with a 'pop ripripripriprip ting tong bleep!' sound!

Keep on posting, we will sort you out pee wee!  :wackogirl:

Offline foobarbaz

So...

- Get a punting sim... check
- Leave a message on AW... check
- No reply over there... check
- Dropped a text message... check
- No reply either... check

What's next? Shall I just give her few hours considering she might be working?

vw

So...

Call, sms messages will be ignored on her profile

External Link/Members Only

Offline foobarbaz

I thought that was a default message especially because many reviewers on here said the arranged the comm via text... I'll call then.

vw

I thought that was a default message especially because many reviewers on here said the arranged the comm via text... I'll call then.
I always get better responses from calling, if they don't answer then text.

Offline winkywanky

This is known as the Jimmy Swaggart Method  :D.

Offline foobarbaz

I always get better responses from calling, if they don't answer then text.
The thing is that it's my first time and I'm already getting nervous :(

vw

The thing is that it's my first time and I'm already getting nervous :(
That's good, I love that feeling, makes you feel alive !

Good luck any how !

Offline foobarbaz

Anxiety over... she replied to my text. Good... :)

Offline Cuntminion

So...

Have a wank  :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

Anxiety over... she replied to my text. Good... :)

Who is the lucky lady link please

Offline foobarbaz

Thanks for the link. All sorted, booking confirmed. Now time to study how to make a good review :)

Offline Cuntminion

Didn't this hoho go loco because someone called her fat?

I can think of a lot better for less £

But each to their own

vw

Thanks for the link. All sorted, booking confirmed. Now time to study how to make a good review :)
Only one thing you need to know about review writing

Honesty ! 

Offline foobarbaz

Didn't this hoho go loco because someone called her fat?

I can think of a lot better for less £

But each to their own
Well it ticks all my boxes based on most reviews on here and also based on her look. As per her going loco, well, I think it's a matter of individual perspective, different people never react or think alike in most cases, worst case scenario I will confirm the recent reviews.

vw

Well it ticks all my boxes based on most reviews on here and also based on her look. As per her going loco, well, I think it's a matter of individual perspective, different people never react or think alike in most cases, worst case scenario I will confirm the recent reviews.
Ignore the cat, he is in a mood DaisyFlower19 wont see him.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

Offline foobarbaz

Sorry to disappoint guy but I couldn't make it... my nerves won over my willy, I had to cancel :(

vw

Sorry to disappoint guy but I couldn't make it... my nerves won over my willy, I had to cancel :(
That's a shame for you, what happened ?

Offline foobarbaz

I basically didn't sleep all night thinking about it, whether was the right thing to do or not being my first time, this morning I was knackered and still in doubt so I didn't want to give a chance to have a bad experience only because I wasn't ready either physically or psychologically. I did warn her though and she was ok with it. I have to give to her that at least all the comm were handled kindly and with respect which I appreciated.

Offline foobarbaz

vw

I feel like a stupid now
Well no point crying over spilt milk.  Onwards and upwards and if iPad was correct you had a lucky escape !

Sounds like you need to book in morning for same day, then you won't be tired after over thinking !

Just nerves getting the better of you

Offline anonymous1

I basically didn't sleep all night thinking about it, whether was the right thing to do or not being my first time, this morning I was knackered and still in doubt so I didn't want to give a chance to have a bad experience only because I wasn't ready either physically or psychologically. I did warn her though and she was ok with it. I have to give to her that at least all the comm were handled kindly and with respect which I appreciated.
I couldn't sleep when I made the arrangement and doubt I'll sleep the night before, like you my nerves get the better of me so that's my big worry. But I'm basically going to force myself there because no matter when you decide to go for it, you're always going to be nervous the first time, better to get the first one over and done with.

Offline Rockhead

Well done for being so honest about it - but don't give up. I was nervous as hell for my first punt and put it off for ages - but I'm truly glad I went through with it. I'll be fairly nervous for my next one too (my fourth), but this time it's a 'good' nervous feeling. Sounds like you've found a good girl - if she's been understanding via text/email, there's a good chance she'll be like that in person. You can always take some vino, have a glass with her as a stiffener (no pun intended), before you get started.

Offline cueball

Believe me, the nerves will ease with experience

yorkshire123

I feel like a stupid now

Get your scared arse down to the nearest ball draining knocking shop (brothel) & do the dirty deed, after that it will get easier.
Trust me if you can walk into one of these places without booking, pick from a line up, empty your bollocks & walk out held held high any indie after that will be a breeze.

Offline m5000

Definitely my advice would be as has been said earlier, book on the day, couple of hours before works well for me. Just enough anticipation and build up and then straight into what could be a wonderful experience.

vw

Definitely my advice would be as has been said earlier, book on the day, couple of hours before works well for me. Just enough anticipation and build up and then straight into what could be a wonderful experience.
Couple of hours, that's to much time to think, ring ho ask when, you ask where, calculate exact time to get there add 2 mins Go.  No time for cowardice or thinking !

Offline od13218

Too much thinking. Feel horny? Book someone immediately, or even better get down to a parlour/brothel, or if you're in London, a Soho walk-up. Don't look back, once you're in the room, door closed and she's on her knees unzipping you'll feel great. Good luck!
Doug

Offline foobarbaz

Thanks for the support guys... let's see next time

Offline kefcseries

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did"
~ Mark Twain

This is the reason I punt, so you need to get back in there!

Online Thepacifist

Fear is the unknown. Once you know, there is nothing to fear.

Good luck  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

I will say overcome it before booking someone again
In fact don't post about it till you have punted any post as the more you talk about it the harder it will be

Plush patience only extends so far your dear Deirdre monologue

mikexxlong

I was nervous the very first time (at a brothel in my case), but once you do it, it becomes so much easier after that. :dance:

Perhaps go to a recommended brothel/parlour or whatever you want to call it, in your area, better yet go to a recommended WG in said establishment that charges a reasonable amount

Just try not to over think it; it just makes the apprehensiveness worst :dash:

Just pluck up the courage and walk in, remember they have seen it all before including punters far more nervous than you  ;)

If it’s unfortunately is a bad punt post a review on here & then look for better punt, as there are some excellent WG’s out there that will give you a fantastic time :yahoo:

So go and pop your punting cherry and become a member of the punting club :)