Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySally39 - Derby  (Read 1491 times)

1 review(s) for SexySally39 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline themightyimp

Well where do I start?

Booked SexySally39 (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) for an hour and a half.  Comms excellent over a few days and mutually agreed services / cost / venue.  Got an email this afternoon cancelling as "something come up and I've got to cancel. Am really very sorry but really can't be helped".  What the stupid "girl" doesn't realise is that I booked her two years ago and paid for a hotel and got a notification at roughly the same time with virtually the same words.  On that occasion I lost £75 I had paid for the hotel. 

Gents, I would avoid like the plague -"she" either gets off on pissing people around or it is a PG scam.  :dash:
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RedKettle

Thanks for the review - always good to get negatives to warn us off.

Surprised you tried again after being left with a hotel bill.

Offline themightyimp

No hotel this time - nothing lost.  Information gained ;-)  Good to pass on

Offline RedKettle

Offline Silver Birch

Just out of interest, how long before the agreed booking did she cancel?

Offline themightyimp

3 hours - same as last time.  I didn't see until 1 1/2 hours as at work which she knew :timeout:

Offline themightyimp

Well I've just got hassle on AW from 'Sally'.  Took a while.  No surprise there.  Ach well.................

Sureshot

Well I've just got hassle on AW from 'Sally'.  Took a while.  No surprise there.  Ach well.................

What do you mean by "hassle"?  I take it she's been reading ukp.

If she's being a cunt let us know and hopefully if we all avoid her she will up her game!

Offline themightyimp

What do you mean by "hassle"?  I take it she's been reading ukp.

If she's being a cunt let us know and hopefully if we all avoid her she will up her game!

You hit the nail on the head. 

Left feedback a while ago - noting she had logged in several times since then.  Out of the blue I get an email quoting bits from my review on here saying tough etc (polite version).  Avoid guys.   :thumbsdown:

Offline RedKettle

This site can do wonders for a girl's income - in this case however...........

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
This site can do wonders for a girl's income - in this case however...........

Totally agree with that one, the great girls get great reviews and we tend to flood to them, at the other end of the stick, is the sticky bit no one wants, crap services deserve crap reviews, I run a business, whatever your trade you look after customers if you want to keep them.

UKP is certainly a fantastic place for this.