Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quick incall question  (Read 1464 times)

ThatLadJ

I'm relatively new at this having only had two punts, one outcall and one incall. Looking to book something for tomorrow morning and I have a suspicion that the photos are not that either real or new. Here's the question, once you arrive at an incall, how long would you give it to have a fair assessment of whether it's "as it said on the tin" and is it ok to back off and say you've changed your mind. Don't wanna waste money on a dud fuck through misrepresentation, seems it's rife on some profiles!

Thanks

vw

Before you hand the cash !  Don't pass it if you don't want it , you will struggle after the contract has changed hands and have to be more assertive!

ThatLadJ

But it's ok to back off and walk out?

vw

Left wallet in the car time !

ThatLadJ

External Link/Members Only

Had decent comms so far but phone number doesn't work.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 04:17:14 pm by ThatLadJ »

vw

Had decent comms so far but phone number doesn't work.
No reviews here but seems popular from a variety of  punters with good feedback, I know AW feedback can be manipulated but IMHO looks low risk, you can always walk with the wallet excuse anyway.

Good luck !

Offline smiths

Of course it ok, YOUR the one paying so if you aren't happy walk but be prepared for some verbal abuse which some WGs have spouted when I have walked on occasion.

Offline Happyjose

We think it's ok, she'll think you're a cunt.

ThatLadJ

We think it's ok, she'll think you're a cunt.

That made me laugh!!! Thanks everyone, will prob go for it tomorrow then!

vw

That made me laugh!!! Thanks everyone, will prob go for it tomorrow then!
Happy hunting, don't forget she may think your a cunt but you will be a hero here !  Hope all goes well for you, if not the bob-sleigh in Llandudno is great to let off steam if you walk.

ThatLadJ

Happy hunting, don't forget she may think your a cunt but you will be a hero here !  Hope all goes well for you, if not the bob-sleigh in Llandudno is great to let off steam if you walk.

Don't mind walking at all, not spending hard earned dough on some munter!

np500

In my early days I had a b&s and a couple of shit punts etc,  etc, days before uk punting was found by me so I was out there on my own, no one to talk to or forums to read. So I reverted to phoning w g and during conversation and booking, I told them I'd been twated about and if I was'nt happen i'd have to walk, thay were all ok with that as it happens thay were all lagit, one girl said if she wasn't the girl on the profile I could have the hour for free, she was Romanian , not that good but had an hour of sex so not all bad, sadly it was the girl, bang £120.

vw

One girl said if she wasn't the girl on the profile I could have the hour for free, she was Romanian , not that good but had an hour of sex so not all bad, sadly it was the girl, bang £120.
The only time you wish for a B&S and it wasn't hard luck red !

Offline mr big

wish I walked a couple of times in each case both Romanians not thinking with my brain at the time

np500

ThatLadJ

I'll let you know how I get on...

vw

I'll let you know how I get on...
Look forward to it off to Bodelwyddan after Christmas and not much info up your way yet !

Offline Mil 34

I visited a girl over Bristol yesterday , off viva street. Stacey aged 23. Can't do the link sorry.
She advertised a free full service if it was not her in the pictures.
When she let me into her flat and stepped out from behind the front door she was fucking ugly. Like an ugly miss piggy ha ha.
I said I didn't want to stay she called me a time waster. I just walked out like a boss. Fuck the free full service I would rather have a wank.

I will not waste good money on second rate girls anymore

ThatLadJ

10:22 am (10:30 booking) her phone is going to answer and not answered confirmation email (not even read it) not looking good! I have a plan B and plan C but hate being dicked about! At what point do you think fuck it Plan B?!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 10:29:00 am by ThatLadJ »

Offline Happyjose

10:22 am (10:30 booking) her phone is going to answer and not answered confirmation email (not even read it) not looking good! I have a plan B and plan C but hate being dicked about! At what point do you think fuck it Plan B?!

Now sounds like a good time

Offline mr big

Offline foreverhung

I just tell em, I bring up the AW profile on my phone and point at the phone number?

1. Your number, yes?
2. Not you?
3. Is this girl hiding in toilet? (just incase)
4. Me go now

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

ThatLadJ

Well it's not been a great day to be honest, lined up plan B thought I'd take a drive, got half way there and booking cancelled. Thought fuck it I'll drive to Chester anyway and find something available now, stumbled upon this External Link/Members Only
Big mistake, waited ages at hotel for her, finally she rocks up looking a right fucking state, she said "how long you staying" I said "are you kidding me, those pictures are about 15 years old!" And left.

vw

Well it's not been a great day to be honest, lined up plan B thought I'd take a drive, got half way there and booking cancelled. Thought fuck it I'll drive to Chester anyway and find something available now, stumbled upon this External Link/Members Only
Big mistake, waited ages at hotel for her, finally she rocks up looking a right fucking state, she said "how long you staying" I said "are you kidding me, those pictures are about 15 years old!" And left.
My NW plan D fly gown Nantwich road, Crewe someone will have you. Poor sod !

Plan E

Have a wank

Offline mr big

u may aswell go to plan e you've had a long day

MrBridger

I visited a girl over Bristol yesterday , off viva street. Stacey aged 23. Can't do the link sorry.
She advertised a free full service if it was not her in the pictures.
When she let me into her flat and stepped out from behind the front door she was fucking ugly. Like an ugly miss piggy ha ha.
I said I didn't want to stay she called me a time waster. I just walked out like a boss. Fuck the free full service I would rather have a wank.

I will not waste good money on second rate girls anymore

So you're telling us you normally find Miss Piggy attractive? I knew David Cameron would be on here somewhere! Welcome, Prime Minister.  :hi:

Offline foreverhung

PLAN E is my Plan A these days
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

PLAN E is my Plan A these days
#Have you declared your ownership of the money spanking company.  You seem keen to tout that 1

Have you done a review of the monkey yet ?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 02:16:19 pm by vw »

MrBridger

Sadly my plan E is crap at handjobs. Looks like I'm going to have to get those ribs removed after all so I can do the full Ron Jeremy.

Offline Mil 34

So you're telling us you normally find Miss Piggy attractive? I knew David Cameron would be on here somewhere! Welcome, Prime Minister.  :hi:

Compared to the ugly old trout that appeared from behind her front door miss piggy is a supermodel.
I am slowly losing my faith in punting after all the fake profiles out there.
I had a good punt today over Bristol though which made up for it.
This lady Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++ - Get QR Code

Had a very good time , I will review her in the south west section when I get chance.

ThatLadJ

Made up for it today by hooking up with a reliable and talented milf, felt much better nutting all over her face after yesterday's nightmare!

Offline Sticky2336

Made up for it today by hooking up with a reliable and talented milf, felt much better nutting all over her face after yesterday's nightmare!
got any link maybe intresded

ThatLadJ

Great comms, right little pocket rocket. I will be going back for sure!