Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent, Birmingham  (Read 1850 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour.

This was a couple of weeks ago before her tontober offer and I am redoing this review as my original one was scant at best and in the wrong section  :dash:

Michelle is a gorgeous tall polish blonde with excellent English and a wonderful GFE attitude.  Her house is easy to find and there is free parking available nearby.

Was welcomed with a kiss by Michelle wearing an incredibly tight and short black dress, skimpy black underwear and black stockings, yummy.

Had a quick shower while Michelle got me a coke and then we were straight into DFK while I stripped her off and then we went through OWO, RO, 69, Mish, cowgirl, doggy and pop number one.  Nice natural conversation with Michelle cuddling up and stroking all the time.  Two more rounds followed with the same variety of activity and two more pops.  Her OWO is wonderful btw, lots of ball and shaft licking although I use veet for a completely smooth dick and sack which I think girls appreciate.

Michelle delivers the sensual GFE perfectly and is well worth a visit  :drinks:

Offline fitasfuck

Nice review. Michelle is a top girl and has stood the test of time.

I have enjoyed seeing her and she gives one of the best GFE one could hope. I only wish she did some of the PSE activities but they don't seem to be for her! Nevertheless, she is very much a part of the super league of girls :thumbsup: I am tempted to visit her again soon!  :)

Diehard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour.

This was a couple of weeks ago before her tontober offer and I am redoing this review as my original one was scant at best and in the wrong section  :dash:

Michelle is a gorgeous tall polish blonde with excellent English and a wonderful GFE attitude.  Her house is easy to find and there is free parking available nearby.

Was welcomed with a kiss by Michelle wearing an incredibly tight and short black dress, skimpy black underwear and black stockings, yummy.

Had a quick shower while Michelle got me a coke and then we were straight into DFK while I stripped her off and then we went through OWO, RO, 69, Mish, cowgirl, doggy and pop number one.  Nice natural conversation with Michelle cuddling up and stroking all the time.  Two more rounds followed with the same variety of activity and two more pops.  Her OWO is wonderful btw, lots of ball and shaft licking although I use veet for a completely smooth dick and sack which I think girls appreciate.

Michelle delivers the sensual GFE perfectly and is well worth a visit  :drinks:

So she definitely enthusiastic and up for it? There was some talk a while back she had gone off the boil

Offline anyfucker

So she definitely enthusiastic and up for it? There was some talk a while back she had gone off the boil
60 reviews on here, two negatives (of those one guy didn't see her) and 58 positives. So read the reviews and make up your own mind.
i saw Michelle earlier this month and had a great time, as i have done every time i have seen her (lots:-)
This Is Punting and YMMV, but you would be very unlucky not to have a good time.
All the pics are either selfies or taken by friends on her phone with no photoshop, she isn't older than her profile says - what you see is what you get.
Read her profile to see what she does and does not offer and if that's what you want then go for it.

Offline Punting Valley

I saw her earlier this month too she was very enthusiastic and eager to find what turns me on.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just one punters opinion which should be treated with caution.     :hi:

JUKE1967

Good review same experience when i was about to come i took off the hat she turned around and i cim and she spat it out onto her tits fucking great  :thumbsup:

johnnyboy61

Another one line contribution. Quite a few on various thread already this morning. It doesn't seem that you have ever visited Michelle from your comment. It looks as if you may have to take your trolling off elsewhere soon.