Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF Session coming up - To suck Cock or not?  (Read 12680 times)

speedieman

Wow raddy I'm so chuffed for you. And good for you!

Sometimes you just have to blow with it lol

Looking forward to seeing your review on this one!!

Offline ico23

Good isn't it ? And no, it doesn't make you gay !

Offline rogercock00

This is so funny, I have never ever entertained the thought of gobbling on a thick member but you know what, having read this thread I now have...... :rolleyes:

I would travel to meet the right people and may even book these. Have done one MMF before but it was strictly no M interaction. If you are prepared to travel then you may want to consider these - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:scare:

Offline ico23

These were my guys in Bristol and they were a terrific down to earth couple. Lou is seriously fit ! External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

This is so funny, I have never ever entertained the thought of gobbling on a thick member but you know what, having read this thread I now have...... :rolleyes:

I would travel to meet the right people and may even book these. Have done one MMF before but it was strictly no M interaction. If you are prepared to travel then you may want to consider these - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:scare:

You'll be fine. Once you've tried it, you'll wonder why you never did it before. I agree about needing the right people -I have to get my head round it before doing it. I've made enquiries with a girl I saw recently who has a male Bi partner about doing my CIM/swallow challenge - she's gorgeous as is the venue and he looks a decent bloke. Perfect conditions.....

It'll be 5-6 weeks til I get round to it and, of course a review will follow in due course.

tcm

Timmy2

I will never forget today, not sure of its because of the Male interaction or because it was such a hot session.. But the right Male must make ALL the difference.
The fact that Kelly was an absolute insatiable little nymphomaniac I suspect made it what it was...but there was loads of cock sucking by all 3 mouths....  :wacko:

Raddy

MrBridger

Top man Raddy. Every now and again I wonder whether I would do this in the general cut and thrust of a really full on threesome/foursome/moresome but I'm not sure if I would ever have the cojones to plan it.

Hats off to you.  :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Discoballs

Fair play raddy,  sounds bloody good. Been on the to do list for some time.. Bit of a way to go for me though , try just saying  to the Mrs ...just popping out to Leicester for a raddy session.  :lol: Any ideas of London couples??? Bit more easier to pull off.  :sarcastic:

Offline rogercock00

Any ideas of London couples??? Bit more easier to pull off.  :sarcastic:

These would get my vote - External Link/Members Only  ;)

Timmy2

Top man Raddy. Every now and again I wonder whether I would do this in the general cut and thrust of a really full on threesome/foursome/moresome but I'm not sure if I would ever have the cojones to plan it.

Hats off to you.  :hi: :hi: :hi:
Cheers MrB

Raddy

Timmy2

I am on page two of this review and only on the 2nd orgasm...Mrs Raddy thinks I am writing a Policy document ha ha :wacko:

Raddy

Offline azrael

Just read it raddy, glad you had a good time. Not a bad looking lass for a 37yr old  ;) ;)

Timmy2

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73212.msg923137#msg923137

Look at this...not sure how to put the actual pics in the thread

I want one

Raddy

Offline JimmySW

I now consider myself "Educated" - Like many on here I can't imagine giving a bloke a blow job - even a very attractive TS but some sort of threesome other than FFM is on the cards in the future - maybe! Possibly a FMTS? If such a thing exists?

Offline kong

jesus, to each their own

i can't even handle showering in the male changing rooms at the gym due to being in close proximity to other naked men let alone doing an MMF

Offline whoreasarous

Maybe this question has been answered in the thread but it is a long thread.

This is something I have tried. I want to do it again. There are a few couples in Scotland who do offer this service, though, the inflated fees suggest there heart is not in it.

Does anyone have info on couples in Glasgow who come recommended for such things. Normal one on one sex just is not cutting it for me anymore.

i had a fabswingers account for a while and had mixed success on there. But, I'd rather just pay and get good looking people without the hassle and Darwinian shit that that site brings.

Timmy2

I have waited all afternoon for a suitable thread to post my 1000 on, and posted a similar post on my MMF thread.

I just want to say it has been an absolute pleasure to have taken advice, criticism (very little) piss taken (lots) and support from a great bunch of blokes.  :P This journey has been a journey and a half. :P
The punt was even better but the support was tremendous.  It has been a pleasure to entertain you all :sarcastic:

Don't forget, there is a possibility of a gangbang with Kelly and Lerone (+ a mystery girl) in a hotel not far from Leicester
Also, I am sure she won't mind me saying but if anyone wants a MMF with a very well known Leicester Girl I would be happy to join you (no cock sucking) but I can only do weekday daytime meets :rolleyes:

PM me if interested in either

Raddy

Offline anyfucker

Timmy2

Nah
Closing the thread down with a thank you

Raddy

Offline threechilliman

I didn't have a guy cum in my mouth this afternoon, but I let his GF snowball it to me before the other girl involved in our MMFF took CIM from me and repeated the process. That was my lunch!

Sorry if you're squeamish. And there will be a review tomorrow. Complied with Tontober to boot.....

tcm

cockneybstrd

i think you're milking it  :lol:

By the sounds of it Raddy milked him right off.

Offline Daffodil

baretta

Raddy, are you now gay?

Easy now you don't want to step on people's toes now  :timeout:

MrBridger

Raddy, are you now gay?

Really? Ten pages of discussion and that's the best you can come up with?

Offline Daffodil

Easy now you don't want to step on people's toes now  :timeout:

You're right. Gay people, for some reason, don't like it being pointed out. Hence I'd better bow out before being called homophobic.

Offline Daffodil

Really? Ten pages of discussion and that's the best you can come up with?

If you could explore the nuances you'd see the the question opens a number of threads for debate....

But you're too closed minded. Shame  :thumbsdown:

MrBridger

If you could explore the nuances you'd see the the question opens a number of threads for debate....

But you're too closed minded. Shame  :thumbsdown:

The point I was trying to make is that the nuances you now claim to seek have already been explored in this thread and your question answered. If you want to start a debate, try asking open rather than closed questions. The phrasing of your  question in my view demonstrates the closed nature of your mind. Before you begin questioning me, perhaps you should read this whole thread, and the review Raddy has posted,  including my contributions. Shame indeed.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 11:42:36 pm by MrBridger »

Timmy2

Na-na-nana-na!

You're gay Raddy!
I know I must be Sam

ower

Raddy aka 13 orgasm man :sarcastic:

Timmy2

The point I was trying to make is that the nuances you now claim to seek have already been explored in this thread and your question answered. If you want to start a debate, try asking open rather than closed questions. The phrasing of your  question in my view demonstrates the closed nature of your mind. Shame indeed.
Cheers MrB

Raddy

Offline LoneWolf2020

not for me, in fact i'm shuddering at the mental images you've imprinted but you did show bottle going through with it. well done you fucking dirty bastard  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 12:48:32 am by LoneWolf2020 »

Offline Boundless

You're right. Gay people, for some reason, don't like it being pointed out. Hence I'd better bow out before being called homophobic.

You're a bit late for the party Daff, we're just about to turn the lights off and go home.

Offline Tree

A couple of years ago I was involved in a MMF, he was trying to find the boundaries of his 'bi' side.  Although they had both enjoyed anal play with each other, he was keen to to experience having his arse shagged by a real cock, I was asked if I would be the 'giver', which I was happy to do.  It was an new experience for the pair of us, his wife found it a great turn on which in turn made for a great couple of hours. 
However whilst I was happy to receive a bj from him, the favour wasn't returned, but never say never.