Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best time of day to punt?  (Read 1806 times)

Offline MrFox

When do you normally try to book for? In the morning so you're probably her first punter of the day, or whenever you can get a booking?

I try not think about it, but it's off putting to think I'm licking her hole when a few hours ago some ones baws were probably bouncing off it, pussy washed or not!

I recently had my first punt and as good as it was, the above was something that has made me think I should try getting in there first  :D

filthydirtypunter

For me it really depends on my schedule, how long the punts for ect  My first few punts I was a bit learly about the whole "How many have been here already today" but that faded quick.

My prefrence is for around 11am or there abouts. Properly awake by that point and hopefully she is as well. Pre-work punts I just can't do as I am still to slow mentaly early in the morning no matter how much coffee I drink. The odd 8pm onwards punt but they are mostly if I just take a notion one night during the week and cannot wait until the next day.

Diff strokes for diff folks and all that.

ClitTeaser

I always try to time my punts to coincide with the start of a sauna shift simply because the girl won't be tired.  It doesn't worry me if I'm her first of the day because the sauna girls wash between clients. Even if you are the first, remember she was having sex yesterday with someone else anyway. That issue is psychological.

Offline bushman

I always try to time my punts to coincide with the start of a sauna shift simply because the girl won't be tired.  It doesn't worry me if I'm her first of the day because the sauna girls wash between clients. Even if you are the first, remember she was having sex yesterday with someone else anyway. That issue is psychological.

+1

Offline msc762003

My preference is for late morning (around 11) but recently have had difficulty finding girls that are willing to meet before 12. Might just be my bad luck though.

johnnyboy61

I like to visit early in the day for two reasons, and not for reasons of the WGs cleanliness. Firstly, I certainly seem to have more energy myself at that time of day, and secondly, I do love to make a girl climax through RO and if a few punters have tried the same earlier in the day it's far less likely to be successful.

mavgoose

Personally , almost always afternoons. More or less need to be during my working day so I can escape for an hour or two. I also enjoy if the girl is just "starting" , although not bothered if late afternoon and she clearly has had earlier punters. As long as I know they shower etc. & don't stack their bookings.

Once , I seen a girl I'd seen once before ...... Almost bumped into punter before me as he left.
I just turned & walked.
Once , a girl said , shit I've only 5 mins and wet wiped her fandango. Never been back.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I prefer mornings but not too early.

Early enough that she is fresh and awake but not too early that she jumps out of bed, brushes her hair and wet wipes from the day before. boak!  :vomit: Fine line I guess.

Oh! And that I am sober enough to drive!  :lol:

sam67

Afternoon . Venture into Edinburgh in my day off in the morning. Shop or look around then phone make a booking about 2 or 3 o ' clock

Offline MrFox

Thanks all, so what I'm getting is, 11am is the time I should be aiming for, until I get psychologically over it  :D

I know they were getting pumped the night before, I don't know why but it makes a bit of difference to her being pumped a couple of hours ago. Not too sure I will be licking any holes in the afternoon  :D that being said my punt seemed clean and smelled great.

B

If it's during the week then I like an afternoon punt. If at the weekend then I tend to favour a late night escapade.

Online dougal

Afternoon usually for me. Sometimes get a  cheeky half hour punt on the way to the pub

Offline nike

I try not think about it, but it's off putting to think I'm licking her hole when a few hours ago some ones baws were probably bouncing off it,

That's one of the resons why I don"t do RO on wgs and the fact that it does"t do anything for me. Having said that if that is ur thing, u just have to get over it. The wg could have had a morning bareback session with her OH and u could be potentially licking out his deposit.   :scare:

Hawkwind71

That's one of the resons why I don"t do RO on wgs and the fact that it does"t do anything for me. Having said that if that is ur thing, u just have to get over it. The wg could have had a morning bareback session with her OH and u could be potentially licking out his deposit.   :scare:

If you pardon the expression, its all down to personal taste. There are guys on here who have RO'd for thirty years with no issues. No guarantees but saliva is one hell of a disinfectant. Risk is minimal and thinking about it ruins the business. I like to punt around 2pm. Not a morning person and I like time for a plan b if needed in the evening.

bigbell

for me its when im skiving off work, sometimes midday, others late afternoon, if its my day off i plan differently, whenever i need to go i book when required

worst time when the adult worker informed she had just finished a 2 hour 2 girl shift 10 mins before my appointment :scare: