Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 60hr Hot Hungarian - Too Good To Be True?  (Read 5363 times)

Offline Gapeking

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Found this hottie but wondering if its too good to be true.
Txted her, she was forthcoming with the address but never answere my question on how many times i could cum...
So what are your thoughts on this one? Selhurst park is too far out for me to toftt. Anyone see her or any of her coworkers in that flat?

Offline pumps

you think she's hot?.......

you better go in there and test the waters

Offline Equilibrium

Too good to be true?
Don't expect an hour for £60, more like 10-15 min for £60 and leaving unsatisfied :dash:

Offline Steve2

Found this hottie but wondering if its too good to be true.
Txted her, she was forthcoming with the address but never answere my question on how many times i could cum...
So what are your thoughts on this one? Selhurst park is too far out for me to toftt. Anyone see her or any of her coworkers in that flat?

There have been many good Hungarians at £60/hr over the years.

Give her a try

Bud$

Probably correct, seeing as she doesn't list having sex on her list.

Offline Gapeking

Probably correct, seeing as she doesn't list having sex on her list.

Good spot!

LL

Too good to be true?
Don't expect an hour for £60, more like 10-15 min for £60 and leaving unsatisfied :dash:
Not necessarily. Here's a £60-per-hour Hungarian I've seen twice. It's not a full-on GFE/PSE but you will get your full hour.

OP, don't be discouraged from taking one for the team with the one you found. Go for it.

Offline pumps

The only thing I can add to this is that, In croydon/selhurst/ thornton heath....I don't think I've ever come across a £60/hr girl that was any good and/or didn't rush you.

As this place is a punting ghost town, I think they only come down here when times are hard for them and brave it out with our local punters, to rake in some quick money :D

Offline dld123

Any updates on this one? Has moved to my patch and was thinking of visiting.

andy5733

Yes. Good punt. For Croydon :blush:

But I think they might have switched profiles. The girl I saw was blonder and more 'German' looking. Could be the same girl.

Very sweet, gorgeous figure and beautiful breasts.

Offline bungry

Anyone been to this girl in sudbury?  I am not into FS but if she does B2B and is VFM then it would be good...

Offline bungry

Actually the girl in her 'team' I have come across here and I think she got bad reviews.....they must be in the same flat/house...I assume.

kartrider

Too good to be true?

Not actually this girl, but I did have punts with couple of Hungarian WG's who were charging £60ph. OWO, RO(not A' levels though) were included and I had few memorable and longtime(more than few occasions) punts. I agree that at £60ph, you don't get best WG available, but consider areas like Wembley, Sudbury, Alperton, Kingsbury-Queensbury You'll find many hungarian WG's with that price range. And from my experience, they do and the service is good.

ramrodronnie

There are some good deal Hungarian WGs in London OP. I saw one late last year in Leytonstone by the name of Jessy. She's now working in Walthamstow. I did do a Review on her, but she's not on AW anymore. She's on Vivastreet. She was £60 an hour when I saw her, but she's £70 an hour now, which is still well cheap.

If you go into Google, and type in Jessy East London, Vivastreet will come up. Scroll through the WGs and Jessy will come up.
I spent an hour with her when she was in Leytonstone. She's quite pretty, slim, gym fit little body, but if you are a big boob guy? She's not for you, as she's only got tiny tits. But a great little shag.  :hi:

LL

If you go into Google, and type in Jessy East London, Vivastreet will come up. Scroll through the WGs and Jessy will come up.
I spent an hour with her when she was in Leytonstone. She's quite pretty, slim, gym fit little body, but if you are a big boob guy? She's not for you, as she's only got tiny tits. But a great little shag.  :hi:
Couldn't find it using those terms on Google but searched viva street directly. Is this her?

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

ramrodronnie

Couldn't find it using those terms on Google but searched viva street directly. Is this her?

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes that's her LL. Although a typical AW cliché, but I truly don't think that those pics do her justice, I think that she looks better in person. Small boobs, but lovely little shag, and a nice fun, friendly personality. IMO a good punt for £70 an hour.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline bestbefore

She has £60 an hour on her Vivastreet ad at the moment

ramrodronnie

She has £60 an hour on her Vivastreet ad at the moment

Looks like she's dropped her rates back down again bestbefore. I reckon she's doing it to beat off the opposition mate. IMO well worth a punt for that sort of money bestbefore  :thumbsup:

Offline bestbefore

Looks like she's dropped her rates back down again bestbefore. I reckon she's doing it to beat off the opposition mate. IMO well worth a punt for that sort of money bestbefore  :thumbsup:

For 60 quid, its rude not to!

ramrodronnie

For 60 quid, its rude not to!

Exactly what I thought bestbefore. That's why I fucked her. And I'll be back for more at that price mate!  :yahoo: