Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading - Two refugee girls on weekend at towncenter  (Read 1945 times)

acnelanka

Has anybody approached two Muslim girls who beg on weekends at Reading town center?, I followed them few weeks back, one girl kept asking me for money. I talked with her and asked few questions, she said both of them are homeless and sleep in a vehicle at night. I said come with me I will buy some food for you. Both of them came with me, and I took them to KFC and buy some foods, girls are bit shy and hesitant to mingle much, I asked whether they have phone numbers, but the response was negative. You can spot them on Saturday around noon on town center. two young Syrian girls with nice features.

Also there are few homeless girls at Reading town center, you need to approach carefully. Still I am on hunt, didn't had much time over last few months, else would have posted something interesting.

Offline Silver Birch

Sounds a pretty creepy carry on to me  :crazy:

Offline berksboy

Sounds very creepy to me .

Offline stevedave

Offline akauya

Also there are few homeless girls at Reading town center, you need to approach carefully. Still I am on hunt, didn't had much time over last few months, else would have posted something interesting.

What exactly is interesting? That you're stalking homeless girls to take advantage of them? Creepy fucker.

vw

Sick fucker, looking to take advantage.  Glad admin banned you !

yorkshire123

Just when you thought you had read it all along comes a slime ball creep with another level of thinking.

What kind of retard thinks its OK to not only think such thoughts but also to believe its an acceptable discussion topic?

Offline azrael

Sick fucker, looking to take advantage.  Glad admin banned you !

+1 cant say anymore than what the guys above have said

Offline Danj89

Wtf? Are you shitting me? That is really creepy.

Don't want to sidetrack but does anyone e else think that with all the refugees that will probably come in over a period of time we willstart  seeing loads of Syrian girls on aw?

Offline purple_t

Wtf? Are you shitting me? That is really creepy.

Don't want to sidetrack but does anyone e else think that with all the refugees that will probably come in over a period of time we willstart  seeing loads of Syrian girls on aw?

I doubt it, given that it's largely men who make up the bulk of the refugees. It will just mean lots more business for the WGs out there, and possibly prices rises to correlate with the supply/demand ratio

Offline riskytimes

if he stalks and follows these girls how many others has he in the past ? sick fucker ! on the subject of refuges its only a matter of time before someone introduces them to adultwork !!! i wouldnt go anywhere near them as who knows what they have done on their journey to a safe land !!!!!!!! yeah right

Offline Zeusthedoc

if he stalks and follows these girls how many others has he in the past ? sick fucker ! on the subject of refuges its only a matter of time before someone introduces them to adultwork !!! i wouldnt go anywhere near them as who knows what they have done on their journey to a safe land !!!!!!!! yeah right

But what's the likelihood you'll know they're refugees? If it happens they're likely to fall in with the EE pimp circle. They'll end up moving weekly and being part of b&s profiles.

Offline HappyandLucky

What a gentleman the banned OP is.  Next thing he will be giving tips on how to rob pensioners. Well done Admin for banning this absolute cunt before they posted even more vile thoughts.