Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Tanya - Harrow  (Read 2952 times)

87 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (77 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 4by4

External Link/Members Only

What a lovely girl! Therein ends what could be termed as being fluffy!
Called not text for an appointment at 12:30 as was able to see her within 2 hours  so arrived at the destination.  Prior to arriving I did text to request that she wear a mini skirt or short dress and no bra.  This request was i'm glad to say complied with.

At the door she looked quite stunning dressed as requested.  A genuine size 6, 5'5 in height blonde, tanned and pretty.  Nice roomy place that appears to be well looked after.  Gave her a little gift that she appreciated and of course the funds for 1 hour (£70)  I showered as I wanted to be fresh for her.  Nice shower. 

Back in the room she was very much GFE with lots of gentle kissing and stroking of my body and cock.  In her words "do what you want with me! I want you to be happy"  Well I licked, stroked and prodded her body for the next 60 minutes without any complaint from her.  I'm not usually interested in going down on a WG but she had the nicest, cutest, tiny pussy that I have ever seen and I couldn't help but really feast on it from behind with her in the doggy position and on top with her on her back.  It was a very nice experience with her moans and encouragement.  It really is a nice pussy and tasted as fresh as it should do.

She sucks cock well, at least for me it was.  Not the jackhammer, let's get you off as quick as I can then get you out of here.  She sucked (not deep) but with feeling. Like a GF would  Always looking at me to see how I was finding it.  Popping up for a mouth kiss every now and again before going back down to suck some more.  Full sex started soon after as I didn't want to shoot to early.  Started with her on top, and again there was no trying to get me to cum asap. She was slow and rhythmic, allowing me to go deep up inside her.  I asked to change position as the inevitable was coming ever closer and she asked me to go at her from behind which suited me.  Again a nice slow sensual fuck, seeing my cock going in and out of her slim hips and that tiny pussy.  Not long after I came and she skilfully moved her hips, massaging and milking the cum out of me before asking "was that nice for you?" as she was looking back at me.

I will most likely see her again as I didn't have one complaint about the experience.

A big thumbs up from me.

Offline Tony_Red

Glad you enjoyed and good to see some good reviews on her.

Onto the hotlist.

Is she better looking in person cos her face looks odd in the pictures (esp her chin).

Cheers!

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed. She's been reviewed before on her older profiles which will link her reviews:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tony_Red

As always, thanks Sam for previous links. Gonna give this one a miss, but I understand she has been good for many others.

I think I need to see one of the 'big hitters' next .

Offline 4by4

@ TR... like you I would agree that in her profile pictures her face does look "odd" but in the flesh she does look a lot nicer.  I really don't think that you would be disappointed in that respect.

Offline 4by4

@78...yes she is very petite in all respects.  As I mentioned a genuine size 6 but tall slim and slender.  Not a dwarf with odd sized proportions.

Expl1cit

Its rare for me to comment on other reviews, but I would only agree with the opening line of this one, it was certainly fluffy.  Having seen Tanya recently, some of the shite that was posted in the OP's review is simple not true.  I don't even feel compelled to write a review of her myself, but if I did it would be a neutral.  She is a nice girl, friendly personality, mid 30's, size 4 and 5ft 4" so she is petite.  Facially you can see she is in her 30's.  Not ugly by any means but not someone you would look at twice on the high street.  Weird boobs, small with large nipples but no substance to them.  Similarly with the arse, there is just nothing there, no muscle or tone.  She does have a great body though, tanned and toned.  Her breath didn't smell good on the occasional kiss, no FK or DFK but I wouldn't have gone for anyway.  Sex was good in Cowgirl and she took a decent pounding in doggy.  Certainly not the worst £70 i've spent and not a bad punt at all, but wont get a return visit out of me for sure.

I showered as I wanted to be fresh for her.  Nice shower.
Who really gives a fuck about how fresh you are?  The question is does she shower between clients, and I would say the answer is no!  Back to back bookings.  Also the shower is crap.

She sucks cock well, at least for me it was.  Not the jackhammer, let's get you off as quick as I can then get you out of here.  She sucked (not deep) but with feeling. Like a GF would  Always looking at me to see how I was finding it.  Popping up for a mouth kiss every now and again before going back down to suck some more
I don't know what you use for sucking cock comparison, but when someone uses their teeth a lot, and it is quite painful and they get stop after 2 minutes to look up at you, waiting for a reaction to say ok that was enough, and then when you give that look back which indicates, keep sucking bitch, she reluctantly gets back to it, and part of you wants her to stop because its really not pleasurable, but the other part wants you to bear it and see how long she will last down there.

Offline Cunning Punt

I don't think you needed to be quite so harsh about the review, Flotability. We should be encouraging people to write reviews and, to be honest, having seen Tanya myself, it by and large reflects my experience.

You clearly had a different experience and perhaps caught her on an off day, which happens.

Offline SamLP

Its rare for me to comment on other reviews

Yet you called everyone "fucking lurkers" when you're latest review didn't receive any comments

The OP wrote his own perspective. I don't think it's "shite". That's disrespectful. If you have seen her, write your own review detailing your experience rather than calling other peoples inaccurate and shite.
The OP's review was similar to mine when I used to see her. She was a great punt, lots of dfk and some really good sex. Her OWO wasn't that great IMO, but she had a really good attitude and positive vibe.

johnnyboy61

I don't even feel compelled to write a review of her myself, but if I did it would be a neutral.  She is a nice girl, friendly personality, mid 30's, size 4 and 5ft 4" so she is petite.  Facially you can see she is in her 30's.  Not ugly by any means but not someone you would look at twice on the high street.  Weird boobs, small with large nipples but no substance to them.  Similarly with the arse, there is just nothing there, no muscle or tone.  She does have a great body though, tanned and toned.  Her breath didn't smell good on the occasional kiss, no FK or DFK but I wouldn't have gone for anyway.  Sex was good in Cowgirl and she took a decent pounding in doggy.  Certainly not the worst £70 i've spent and not a bad punt at all, but wont get a return visit out of me for sure.
+1
I saw her before she went independent and was based in the well known Hungarian Hendon brothel. Have to say that I agree entirely with fl0atab1lity above and I am not personally inclined to pay another visit. I can't remember whether she FK or not, but I didn't find her physically or facially attractive. I'm not sure that I would call the OP's opinions 'shite' though, I hope that like most reviewers he has given an honest review from his perspective, one, however, that I don't happen to share.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 08:20:55 am by johnnyboy61 »