Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Gold – Arnos Grove  (Read 1747 times)

34 review(s) for Ashley Gold (26 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble

My thanks to someone who pm’d me about Ashley some time ago. She had been lurking high on my hl for a little while. The spirit of Tontober brought her to the top.   

5-10 minute walk from Arnos Grove/New Southgate Tube Stations. Off road parking available nearby during the day.

Comms

Arranged by telephone call and text on the day. All very straightforward.

Cost

£70 for 1 hour.

Looks/Personality

It’s definitely her in her profile pics. Height and age there or thereabouts. I would say she is more size 8-10 than the size 6 specified in her profile. She is better toned from behind.

Personality wise, Ashley is friendly, but her English is rather limited.

Meet Details

R1
– Undressed separately before engaging in some light FK. Ashley then gave me some nice teasing OWO, which included licking my balls, but not any DT. I returned the compliment which she appeared to enjoy. Rather than getting her off as is my usual want, I left her on the edge, before suggesting a fuck. Was about to suggest mish, when she hungrily climbed on top of me. Was trying to hold off, but when she started riding me very enthusiastically and then squirted me with some warm wetness, I couldn’t help myself. All rather nice!

Ashley’s English is rather limited, so rather than hopelessly persevere, I took up her offer of a massage. I have to say, her massage skills are very good.

R2 – Some nice 69, moving into mish and light kissing before finishing in doggy. She did give me a subtle time hint as I begun doggy, but nothing ultimately offputting.

Recommended at £70 for the hour.

Online SamLP

Glad you enjoyed the punt MrB  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

Sums her up perfectly MrB. Glad that you enjoyed one of our favourite girls

johnnyboy61

Nice review, thank you. I'm not sure whether she squirted when I met her, but she certainly got wetter than most other WGs I've seen. Seems to have taken her profile down, so she's perhaps gone back home for a while.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice review, thank you. I'm not sure whether she squirted when I met her, but she certainly got wetter than most other WGs I've seen. Seems to have taken her profile down, so she's perhaps gone back home for a while.

Profile still live jb, but it states on hols at the moment.

She did mention about going back home for half-term during Oct, so I'm sure she will be back.