Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny-bbw  (Read 4065 times)

joseph670

I saw Bunny a couple weeks back and have decided to finally write a review. When I searched her up on this website I was surprised to see no one had reviewed her before but there have been inquiries so I thought I'd do one.

She is a Scouser but don't let you put you off :P as she is actually very sweet, friendly and smiley. We also had a fluid pre and post punt conversation which was nice.

Facially she is a pretty girl and is a proper BBW with a shapely big butt and nice big breasts. She claims to be 5'10 and I am somewhere between 5'9 and 5'10 and we seemed exactly the same height so she is a tall girl. If you are after an attractive BBW then Bunny certainly fits the bill.

Service wise she was very willing and passionate. She gave an awesome OWO and is phenomenal at deep through.

Overall a positive experience.  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline kowalski

GBush

At £150 p/h she obviously charges by the kilo

Just think the top girls you can get for £150

But hey ho each to there own. World would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing.

Offline pumps

I'd hit that.  but not at those rates!

thanks for the review

joseph670

At £150 p/h she obviously charges by the kilo

Just think the top girls you can get for £150

But hey ho each to there own. World would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing.

Yes but there aren't many pretty English BBWs around which is why she probably charges those rates

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Yes but there aren't many pretty English BBWs around which is why she probably charges those rates

Interesting that she has 'thick' as an adjective at the top of the profile, which is not English usage for describing the body.

Bobdayley

I'd hit that.  but not at those rates!

thanks for the review
+1
Me too. £120/h or £80/half hour I'm in.

cockneybstrd

Interesting that she has 'thick' as an adjective at the top of the profile, which is not English usage for describing the body.

The use of 'thick' as an adjective while not an England usage has become somewhat of norm from larger women in the last few years

Offline andyrou

Nice review and a decent / pretty looking BBW from what I can make out, just looked at her PG pics and the one with her hair wet holding he orbes looks great. I also like the fact she has a little trimmed up bush in place, I really miss the neat pubes these days.

She's on my HL now, I do agree with the boys, £150 is a wee bit steep, although she probably only see's a maximum of 1 or 2 a day at that rate, lower and she would be 3 or 4 maybe?

Thanks for reviewing, I will indulge when I'm in the BBW Zone again.

Offline mr420

tbh neither are the words booty . . ass . . maybe even bbw . . but they are all used quite frequently on aw.

i'm still trying to get my head around her being a scouser . . just would never of thought that.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

tbh neither are the words booty . . ass . . maybe even bbw . . but they are all used quite frequently on aw.

i'm still trying to get my head around her being a scouser . . just would never of thought that.

The words you mention are American, and Brit Eng borrowings from the US are ten-a-penny. "Thick" by contrast, when used to mean 'corpulent', is the kind of thing said by people who don't have English as a first language. I'm suggesting she has foreign 'help' with her profile and maybe in other areas too.

joseph670

lol neither did I but to be fair her accent isn't thick and she is actually a very well spoken lady

joseph670

The words you mention are American, and Brit Eng borrowings from the US are ten-a-penny. "Thick" by contrast, when used to mean 'corpulent', is the kind of thing said by people who don't have English as a first language. I'm suggesting she has foreign 'help' with her profile and maybe in other areas too.

I think you are being a little pedantic. The word thick is most certainly commonly used to describe women of the more voluptuous shape

joseph670

Nice review and a decent / pretty looking BBW from what I can make out, just looked at her PG pics and the one with her hair wet holding he orbes looks great. I also like the fact she has a little trimmed up bush in place, I really miss the neat pubes these days.

She's on my HL now, I do agree with the boys, £150 is a wee bit steep, although she probably only see's a maximum of 1 or 2 a day at that rate, lower and she would be 3 or 4 maybe?

Thanks for reviewing, I will indulge when I'm in the BBW Zone again.

Yeah I would definitely recommend doing that as although her prices are quite steep she provides an excellent service and she has proper BBW figure with large shapely breasts and a big arse.  :yahoo:

I think she mentioned that she only sees maximum 3-4 clients a day which is a positive as there is less of a likelihood she will be too burnt out to give a 'committed' performance.

joseph670

+1
Me too. £120/h or £80/half hour I'm in.

Her profile states she does £90 half hour offer if you book online which isn't too bad

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I think you are being a little pedantic. The word thick is most certainly commonly used to describe women of the more voluptuous shape

Commonly used among ESL foreigners. You'll soon learn that in order to stay one step ahead of Sergei we need to be "a little pedantic" :rolleyes:

Offline Belgarion

Nothing wrong wit a big girl. I will visit her soon

Offline joe diddley

I too would give her a go but I think she's just a tad expensive. £100, even £120, per hour at top whack, would be about right IMHO.

James999

Very expensive considering her appearance, but then I guess she must have fucking huge food bills to pay  :crazy:

Bobdayley

Her profile states she does £90 half hour offer if you book online which isn't too bad

She is on my hotlist now, I am confident I will drop her rate to £80/half hour but there are others on my list before her.
Unless she dramatically changes her rates, she can wait for now  :D
 :hi:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:19:45 am by Bobdayley »

zingfu

I saw Bunny a couple weeks back and have decided to finally write a review. When I searched her up on this website I was surprised to see no one had reviewed her before but there have been inquiries so I thought I'd do one.

She is a Scouser but don't let you put you off :P as she is actually very sweet, friendly and smiley. We also had a fluid pre and post punt conversation which was nice.

Facially she is a pretty girl and is a proper BBW with a shapely big butt and nice big breasts. She claims to be 5'10 and I am somewhere between 5'9 and 5'10 and we seemed exactly the same height so she is a tall girl. If you are after an attractive BBW then Bunny certainly fits the bill.

Service wise she was very willing and passionate. She gave an awesome OWO and is phenomenal at deep through.

Overall a positive experience.  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi dude could you lift her size 18+ :D