Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele Penthouse Party  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Jerboa

I see Adele is doing another party in Brum on the 2nd November, with three other hostess, but I'm surprised at the price £180 for a two hour party!  :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

I see Adele is doing another party in Brum on the 2nd November, with three other hostess, but I'm surprised at the price £180 for a two hour party!  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68734.msg873385#msg873385

Offline smiths

I see her listening to punters on here didn't last long, £180 for 2 hours is taking the piss in my view. :thumbsdown:

Online fredhiggins

but you get a massage in between pops!

Offline Jerboa

I see her listening to punters on here didn't last long, £180 for 2 hours is taking the piss in my view. :thumbsdown:

I would imagine they won't be very busy, especially now that TLC has kicked off.

Offline dboy74

Adele and Carmella are excellent, Abbie was a disappointment and don't know anything about Honey.

I think they have pitched price too high, especially with how popular TLC is.

Offline JEH7376

As someone who is wary of going to parties as I'm not that keen on doing the do with other blokes around, and having the related fantasy of going to a party but being the only bloke to turn up, I find all your comments quite encouraging thanks gents

If this party is more expensive than alternatives I may even go, reckon there's a decent chance of low turnout here!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As someone who is wary of going to parties as I'm not that keen on doing the do with other blokes around, and having the related fantasy of going to a party but being the only bloke to turn up, I find all your comments quite encouraging thanks gents

If this party is more expensive than alternatives I may even go, reckon there's a decent chance of low turnout here!

Don't be surprised if the party is then cancelled due to low-turnout, worst-still, at the last minute!

vt

Adele and Carmella are excellent, Abbie was a disappointment and don't know anything about Honey.

I think they have pitched price too high, especially with how popular TLC is.

Why would anyone even consider this with TLC at £100 for 3 hrs and ratios lower than 2:1 at the moment??  :dash:

Em runs a tight ship with no slackers too.

Offline dubs

Don't be surprised if the party is then cancelled due to low-turnout, worst-still, at the last minute!

Then I would hope Adele gets a shitload of negative reviews.  Punters have to make plans with travel, work and personal discretion to arrange a punt, so a last minute cancellation because they not enough punters want to attend would piss off those that had arranged to go .

Adele Bella

Keep your socks on people, this is a ONE OFF and it's nothing like Hush Parties. No one is forcing anyone of you to come, so why are you up in arms about it? It's a small get together and spaces are already limited. This is a choice not a compulsory activity! If we wanted ti charge £10000 for half an hour, it's our prerogative! Sheesh...

Offline Esco

Keep your socks on people, this is a ONE OFF and it's nothing like Hush Parties. No one is forcing anyone of you to come, so why are you up in arms about it? It's a small get together and spaces are already limited. This is a choice not a compulsory activity! If we wanted ti charge £10000 for half an hour, it's our prerogative! Sheesh...

Good for you. dont take no shit of these. If they choose to go tlc or whatever it's called so be it. It's not your loss 😘
Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

Posters are free to post their opinions on here as they see fit, bad luck if you don't like that, you should know this by now. :rolleyes:

Simon S

Bit touchy aren't we ?

Adele Bella

How is this me being touchy? I'm responding to something that is being discussed about me and what I'm doing/charging etc. If that's me being touchy then what is the point of this forum and its discussions?

Offline Jerboa

How is this me being touchy? I'm responding to something that is being discussed about me and what I'm doing/charging etc. If that's me being touchy then what is the point of this forum and its discussions?

Yes true it's up to you, if it's a one off maybe it will work, but I doubt it would as a regular format.

Offline KidCandyShop

Hi Adele
I presume you have read my review of the last party of yours I went too. now I love a good party and am prepared to pay a premium for a well organised and run party with attractive girls, but I would want to know that some of my concerns had been addressed before paying a premium price.

Adele Bella

Hi KCS,

Please message me with your concerns and I will answer them. Or alternatively send me the link to your review and I'll respond accordingly.

Adele Bella

Please also remember, this is NOT a Hush Party. It's a one off event.

Offline KidCandyShop

Hi Adele

Thanks for your reply, link below
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44298.0

As said previously I am up for a good well organised party and do enjoy a busy party, hopefully the day will go well for you :hi:

vt

So what's the difference, Adele? Are you shouting it from the rooftops instead of keeping it hush-hush??  ;)

Offline The High Sparrow

It is a one off like a prossie retirement  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jerboa

Why is it a one off, if it's a good concept it should work more than once, what ratio are you going for?

Adele Bella

Hi Jerboa,

The reason for it being a once off is because we wanted to have a get together with a few of our regulars, and thought we would make a party out of it and have a good time. It's the end of an era and felt like we would go down with a bang, pardon the pun! I'm hoping its going to be fun and exciting, as we've had a lot more time to organise as its a bit more of a flash affair than our Hush Party days.

Offline Jerboa

So end of a era, that mean you are hanging up your hooker knickers?  :P

Adele Bella

End of an era could mean a multitude of hings my dear!  ;)

paulie127

Well guys I went to the party and I can confirm everything that Adele said. It was a fantastic location, a ratio of less than 2:1 and the girls were just what Adele said - a group of friends who invited some of their regulars for an intimate party. Great value for money, and that includes driving to Birmingham and an overnight hotel for myself.
I sincerely hope its not a one-off but it will be difficult to replicate the very special atmosphere these ladies (and I use the word lady advisedly) created.

Offline dboy74

Well guys I went to the party and I can confirm everything that Adele said. It was a fantastic location, a ratio of less than 2:1 and the girls were just what Adele said - a group of friends who invited some of their regulars for an intimate party. Great value for money, and that includes driving to Birmingham and an overnight hotel for myself.
I sincerely hope its not a one-off but it will be difficult to replicate the very special atmosphere these ladies (and I use the word lady advisedly) created.

Hmmm.........

Adele Bella

Thanks Paulie, we all had a great time, and the guys were all lovely! Definitely won't be any more. Just glad we had a great send off!

paulie127

Thanks Paulie, we all had a great time, and the guys were all lovely! Definitely won't be any more. Just glad we had a great send off!

That is such a shame - even more glad I was there in that case xxx & I wish you all the very best.

Offline Jerboa

Send off, so you are quitting to get a job on till at tescos?  ;)

Adele Bella

Its the end of our party era. And no, I wouldn't want to put you out of a job so I'll stay away from the tills at tesco.

Ming

Its the end of our party era. And no, I wouldn't want to put you out of a job so I'll stay away from the tills at tesco.
:lol: