Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gilly best in the south  (Read 975 times)

2 review(s) for GillyBestInTheSouth (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline riskytimes

Gilly best in the south !!  ADULTWORK  er actually not . she has been on my hit list for some time and after reading her reviews gave her a punt today. The directions and communication was a lot to be desired and at one point thought she had a few issues however carried on and turned up at the terraced address which from the outside should have had alarm bells ringing really !

she let me in dressed in skanky skin tight dirty jeans and a top which showed her skeletal body . her face was pale almost white and from her appearance you can guess the rest ! how she got her feedback on AW astounds me. i turned and walked out much to her disgust and verbal abuse . on another note as i was parking up a couple of neighbours were out talking and looked across and smirked as if to say theres another one . my advice AVOID !!

vp40aa

Was on my reserve reserve hot list as she is quite local to me with reasonable AW feedback but is now firmly off it. Did try a couple of booking requests but she wasn't available or didn't respond so I definitely dodged a bullet there. Thank you sir.

vp.

Offline Jamboney

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her about 3 years ago, she was one of my first punts after discovering AW. She was living in a flat at the time and she had me park in a certain parking space outside and confirm what car i was driving. At the time I didn't think anything of it due to inexperience. These days I'd be off like a shot! Not the prettiest girl and could do with a burger or 2 but she did give a pretty decent BJ

Offline riskytimes

i wouldnt let her blow my exhaust pipe let alone my cock !!! :scare:

Offline Jamboney

i wouldnt let her blow my exhaust pipe let alone my cock !!! :scare:

I wouldn't now. Back then I was still under the impression that most WG's were a bit rough and ready

Offline tel_house

I see she is offering a
halloween special TRICK OR TREAT xxx

It will be most definitely a TRICK and certainly not a TREAT if anyone is foolish enough to visit her!

TH