Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila Beuty  (Read 291 times)

1 review(s) for Free Love 3 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thelastshah

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady some time back. She was ok for a last minute plan C. Does what it says on the tin (List).

Smart hidden garden flat. Sorted the money after confirming services. Kissing (Closed mouth), Nice titties (groped, licked, sucked), toned body (gym fit). Oral without for a while whilst fingering. Rubber on and away we went. Missionary to start and doggy to finish.

You might think after reading the above that this should have been positive BUT the reason for the neutral is that she did not engage or initiate much. I had to literally tell her everything. Just placing my cock near her mouth and gesturing was not enough. I had to say 'blowjob' etc. Also, she was very distant and not really into the session. I know she's in it for the money and not the love of it, but she could have been a lot better which might have resulted in recurring business for her.

It just did not flow like I would have liked. Perhaps it was me and others might get on well with her. As I said earlier, she did everything I asked but with 0 enthusiasm.

Any and all comments welcome.