Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicahotbabe ( glasgow )  (Read 2700 times)

mavgoose

Her new main profile pic.

External Link/Members Only

At what point did she think ..... " Yeah , that looks gooooood. "

WTF.  :timeout:

On a broader point... Anyone had the pleasure. For me , something has always made me think

No thanks , you don't seem like a nice person. Unfounded and possibly wrong.
Opinions please of this lady. !!??
And more importantly , experiences and feedback.

mavgoose

The link obviously throws up reviews.
Which I'll read now.

Offline auldie63

Got into a right slagging match with this cow a while ago. Photos not this from decade even if they are of her. More than one working in the flat and you will just get whatever one is available when you enter. I walked when this happened, to a torrent of abuse at the time and later on here when I added my post to another guys thread on her, accused of being a liar who had never even been there etc.. I would not go there if she was paying me.

Offline Dakota

Hi Guys,

I am afraid my experience is much the same as Auldie63, but I never even got as far as visiting her ... Poor communication was followed by a torrent of abuse when I asked some obviously sensitive questions which were by no means out of the ordinary in any way.

While there are lots of positive feedback - this profile is on my blacklist

Dakota

mavgoose

Yes. My spidey senses are working well.
I think in my early naive days I used a flat which she probably ran.

Ground floor. Across from a lidl I think. South side.
Having the 2/3 girls together = illegal. Which now , being older & wiser is a non starter. !

Cheers guys.

Rangerslad

I went to see Christie ( thats another story) and Jessica worked from the same flat as her.  South side near McDonalds not the one at lidl. I think she still works from there.

chico1000

On a broader point... Anyone had the pleasure. For me , something has always made me think

That photo is going to dissapear soon it looks like someone is hiding their meat and two veg.  She obviously has a big fan base as I have tried to make contact a few times and emails always deleted.  Somebody somewhere must have a good up to date viewpoint.

mavgoose

That photo is going to dissapear soon it looks like someone is hiding their meat and two veg.  She obviously has a big fan base as I have tried to make contact a few times and emails always deleted.  Somebody somewhere must have a good up to date viewpoint.

I think she's just a Scottish style Romanian. Quantity over quality. Clearly has no customer loyalty or customer care ethos. Always happy there will be another mug through the door.
She was always a 50/50 for me. Now , never ever.

Offline Game of scones

Went to see her last year and ended up a bait and switch instead of her it was a wee fat dyke with half a fuckin haircut .Should have walked but ma sack was full and needed emptying actually was no a bad wee ride lol

chico1000

Wtf it appears she has got more stand ins than an identity parade line up.  Jessicawhichbabe today.

Offline seeker

Went to see her two years ago on a personal recommendation
From a now banned member ...
No prizes for guessing who .
There was more than one wg in flat
When jhb did appear
I said" sorry but not for me "
She was ok about it "you looking for something younger "
Was all she said .
Younger and a lot better looking was what I wanted. ...

RandyF

Went to see her two years ago on a personal recommendation
From a now banned member ...
No prizes for guessing who .
There was more than one wg in flat
When jhb did appear
I said" sorry but not for me "
She was ok about it "you looking for something younger "
Was all she said .
Younger and a lot better looking was what I wanted. ...

Very similar experience to Seeker, though probably 4+years ago now.  No words/abuse exchanged. Saw her rolled my eyes, turned round and left.

A haggard old drug addict.  Coked out her tits.  Almost everything I've read on here since then, suggests nothings changed - sorry Chico & Mavgoose, if your hoping she's been born again, I think your out of luck.

bensonhedges20

Seen her dolled up before in passing

Shes too old for me

10 years early she would have got it.

mavgoose

Very similar experience to Seeker, though probably 4+years ago now.  No words/abuse exchanged. Saw her rolled my eyes, turned round and left.

A haggard old drug addict.  Coked out her tits.  Almost everything I've read on here since then, suggests nothings changed - sorry Chico & Mavgoose, if your hoping she's been born again, I think your out of luck.

At no point did I say I hoped to visit her....
Quite the opposite.
Careful randy , that was - nearly - a review.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 10:01:54 pm by mavgoose »

Offline Game of scones

Wee bit of useless trivia her maw was a top hoor many moons ago in a glasgow sauna

Offline auldie63

Jesus! her maw? When are we talking about? Did they even have saunas between the wars?
How do you know this, are you Methousela?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:54:53 am by auldie63 »

Offline Game of scones

Nah just started punting awfy early
Probably a case Aye her maw firing her oot when she was 16

Offline Easygoingdude

Another bullet dodged.

Removed from hotlist!

Thanks UKP  :thumbsup:

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Good evening, everybody. First time poster, long time lurker here.

I saw Jessica about two years ago. One of my first ever punts. She was working from a not-very salubrious looking tenement just south of the river at the time, although it was fine inside.

Jessica is definitely the lassie in the pictures (although fuck knows what she is thinking making that her main profile picture, she has better ones available than that!). She had a tanned, toned body and fake boobs (if I remember correctly). Not quite there in the face department though but she has a great pair of feet (I have a foot fetish) and certainly knew her stuff. I remember I had booked for an hour but I was finished and spent well within that time, so she knocked a few quid off. I haven't seen a girl before or since who has done that and I thought it was a nice touch.

I seem to remember her being quite hard to get hold of beforehand which made me wonder if she was a bit of a space cadet, but she was pleasant and chatty enough when I saw her. I am not a regular punter and the slightly dodgy location (if indeed she's still working from the same place) means I haven't rushed back to see her. Then again, if the horn takes over I wouldn't completely rule out seeing her again some time in the future!

Offline auldie63

Strange that. That was about the time I saw her and she was in an almost brand new block of flats on the southside.

yourneeds

I've seen Jessica two times and I have to say I have left pleased both times.

First was a half hour booking I came pretty quick because her body was so hot, kept her heels on when bouncing on me, top marks there.

Second was a late night meet after a night out, booked half an hour and came twice, once on her face and she let me take some pictures of her for my personal stash.

Sounds like some guys have been unlucky with the switching but I have had two good punts with her.

mavgoose

I'm still not sold.
Even with Glasgow being as poor as it is right now.

Shame , as I like dirty old birds and don't mind a fake boobage.