Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slut Soph is retiring.  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Rather than this news being continued as a Negative thread in the reviews I think it is only fair that as sad as it is, I have communicated on many occasions but never met, that she should at least be honoured for her extraordinary achievement of bringing so much happiness to 100s of punters over the years.

I am sure  many can add their fond memories of what must be considered an Icon for Bristol on the punting scene.   

DVarse

Sure can. atm, dp'd with a monster dildo and the deepest deep throat ever, so much so im sure my cock came back with some of her lunch on it.

loveapunt

When does she retire, is there time to get a booking in?

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I think so re booking, ATM...............filthy bitch !!

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Decided to book an appointment, can't be punting for all these years and not have had her.....role on Thursday.

DVarse

vw

He said 'role'
Lots of miss spellings on here, its obvious what he means ! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Max Pleasure

I had two party experiences with her.  Great parties, which provided my first (and so far only) experience of anal and also an introduction to watersports.  An altogether lovely girl who provided a memorable experience.  Let's hope she returns.

Offline DanDingle

She was my second punt, i was like a kid in a sweet shop with her likes list. I also had my fist gangbang experience with her and Welsh Brunette - a bloody great time too.

Sad news, but hopefully she'll be back

Offline bfl

No ooooo! !! Must find time to see her before.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Yes I did Bfl , perhaps I'll take some Rolls with me.

vw

Yes I did Bfl , perhaps I'll take some Rolls with me.
Baguette might be fun ! 

DVarse

tonibell99

She was my second punt, i was like a kid in a sweet shop with her likes list. I also had my fist gangbang experience with her and Welsh Brunette - a bloody great time too.

Sad news, but hopefully she'll be back

Bloody hell, that sounds like fun  :D

I must look out for one of those, I like to keep my hand in  :P

PilgrimAde

Decided to book an appointment, can't be punting for all these years and not have had her.....role on Thursday.

How was the booking Mr Kent? Review?

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Did not happen PA, times for Thursday did not work out, I have a chance next week if I am around or else I will be in the Minority on this site.

Offline Jerboa

So is this a hookers retirement? IE. give it 6 weeks and she'll be back.  :P

DVarse

She could be she may not lets face it she has been fucked black and blue over the last few years. She will blow the money at some point and may be back. Im not sure what else she could do as well as what she has been doing.

Offline Jeremy

If she has been sensible with her money then she might not need ever work again, she's been earning £150 p/h for a few years and with no shortage of clients, she could for example own/be renting properties that grant her a suitable income.

But then again I don't think I've ever heard of a prossie being sensible with her money.

SirFrank

In fairness most people live to their means and spend what they earn. I'll be sad to see Soph go. Great girl and amazing service. We all know that many inevitably come back - there's not many jobs where you can earn £150+ an hour. First ever punt I had the girl had just come back from travelling and said she was paying off her debt. She essentially said when I'm in the shit financially I always come back to this because I can't earn this type of cash elsewhere.

Anyway not sure what her plans are but good luck to her

Offline Roth

In fairness most people live to their means and spend what they earn. I'll be sad to see Soph go. Great girl and amazing service.

Anyway not sure what her plans are but good luck to her

+1.  Top prossie.  Great service and sorry to see her retire.   :cry: I hope it's a good news story for her and not through illness.  :hi: