Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's who genuinely do anal....  (Read 2935 times)

Offline _Bender_

Anyone on the West Mids board recommend someone who definitely does anal regardless of size.

Offline MrDeviousD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Donnax  loves all cocks in her ass and loves a good pounding.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Demistify

Offline _Bender_

Thanks for all the above,

Do you have a link for Riana?

Offline Kerosene

Thanks for all the above,

Do you have a link for Riana?

This looks like it:

External Link/Members Only

Profile says 'Come and try something completely different'. She must like Monty Python.

Offline Kerosene

Independent Sofya has no problems with anal though I found her supremely indifferent (nice tits and arse though):

For her old profile as Deluxe Sellena search 2488470

getonit

Bigtitstasha will take it up the wrong un too

Offline _Bender_

Independent Sofya has no problems with anal though I found her supremely indifferent (nice tits and arse though):

For her old profile as Deluxe Sellena search 2488470

Sofya looks okay and she's 100% up for anal but no dfk?  :unknown:

Offline _Bender_

This looks like it:

Profile says 'Come and try something completely different'. She must like Monty Python.

:vomit:

Offline Taggart

Why are they either Romanian or the wrong side of 40? Where's the adventurouse puer English talent?
Neither criteria appeal.

MrBridger

Not sure about 'regardless of size' as I'm average but she does seem really into it and she is definitely English.

Offline Demistify

Bollocks, it is her, the hand tattoo and hair...I was going to see her soon because she was going to let me do a peculiar kink I have.

Good find, though, how?!  :drinks:

Simon S

Bollocks, it is her, the hand tattoo and hair...I was going to see her soon because she was going to let me do a peculiar kink I have.

Good find, though, how?!  :drinks:
I browse a barebacking website, because it often outs girls who don't mention bareback on their profile, but they do bareback. I know punting is a risk, but I like to reduce the risk by weeding out barebackers.

GBush

Takes it well and I've had the EE cocks too big for anal run around

GBush

Lush have a new French girl starting next week who takes it. They always seem to offer the advertised services. Maria was an English anal star but she's gone off to Uni.

Offline _Bender_

Takes it well and I've had the EE cocks too big for anal run around

Wow... She looks amazing  :wacko: thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Demistify

I browse a barebacking website, because it often outs girls who don't mention bareback on their profile, but they do bareback. I know punting is a risk, but I like to reduce the risk by weeding out barebackers.

Found the forum.

Jesus Christ, there seems to be a lot willing to play Russian roulette. Also seem a lovely bunch on it, comments like "Fairly unresponsive during sex, bareback of course, she asked me not to finish inside but we switched to doggy and I pumped away till I shot my load inside," and "She will do bareback but dispite her user name she will not let you cum in ass or pussy. Although on the last occasion I did just because her profile was so ridiculous how could she really complain."

MacCarnal

She's one of the better looking girls who offer anal in various positions. I was genuinely surprised how attractive and friendly she was, well worth a visit if you fancy parking in the back passage. She a blonde for now but wouldn't have minded the red haired version when she first came on the scene.

GBush

She's one of the better looking girls who offer anal in various positions. I was genuinely surprised how attractive and friendly she was, well worth a visit if you fancy parking in the back passage. She a blonde for now but wouldn't have minded the red haired version when she first came on the scene.

Who is???

Am I being totally thick?

Offline jay0707

Found the forum.

Jesus Christ, there seems to be a lot willing to play Russian roulette. Also seem a lovely bunch on it, comments like "Fairly unresponsive during sex, bareback of course, she asked me not to finish inside but we switched to doggy and I pumped away till I shot my load inside," and "She will do bareback but dispite her user name she will not let you cum in ass or pussy. Although on the last occasion I did just because her profile was so ridiculous how could she really complain."

May you aware us on this forum, please?

Offline jay0707

Nvm, found it. Fucking disturbing to say the least.