Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessamy of Gatehead  (Read 801 times)

9 review(s) for _Jessamy_ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

£100 for a 1 hour incall

The meeting was arranged via email, Jessamy sent me her postcode and phone number and final details were provided once I was parked up. Comms were good with prompt replies to all my emails.

The venue is a flat near a free car park in Bensham, not the most modern, but clean and functional with no strange smells!

The door was opened upon my knock, with Jessamy behind it dressed in a robe and black lingerie. Her profile pictures and description  are accurate. A welcoming snog and it's up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Paperwork sorted and down to business straight away with DFK as Jessamy undresses me.

There follows an hour of great fun including DFK, deep throat, CIM, swallowing, 69, sex and anal with Jessamy putting a vibe in her pussy as I bang her arse as hard as I want/can!

Interspersed with this is friendly and intelligent chat, with no clock watching or any feeling that I was being rushed.

Overall a thoroughly enjoyable punt, Jessamy is highly recommended, she's friendly, welcoming, enthusiastic and very dirty (in a good way!).

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review  :hi:  How nice to see Jessamy getting all the recognition she deserves. Hoping to see her again in a week or so.