Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: super spankable slut / your lil secret  (Read 8311 times)

1 review(s) for super spankable slut (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

mark100max

VW,

as i say the only person who can clear this up is the OP to come back on and say he has deposit back whats been clearly stated by SSS

does this that make me a bad guy for speaking up for a prossi who has a story i felt was to far fetched to be untrue

plus how come she is verified its a spotty kid in his bedroom having a wank in bedroom scamming punters for a few quid, surley makes a mockery of being verified. maybe im naive, but not as niave as to pay a prossi a deposit

anyway last word on the matter, if she is real i would defintly pay a monkey for the overnight, i think she is totally hot and anal on the menu, and will write a full review on here, thou ill pay cash on arrival.

maybe get your facts straight before accusing fellow punters of michevious.

vw

VW,

as i say the only person who can clear this up is the OP to come back on and say he has deposit back whats been clearly stated by SSS

does this that make me a bad guy for speaking up for a prossi who has a story i felt was to far fetched to be untrue

plus how come she is verified its a spotty kid in his bedroom having a wank in bedroom scamming punters for a few quid, surley makes a mockery of being verified. maybe im naive, but not as niave as to pay a prossi a deposit

anyway last word on the matter, if she is real i would defintly pay a monkey for the overnight, i think she is totally hot and anal on the menu, and will write a full review on here, thou ill pay cash on arrival.

maybe get your facts straight before accusing fellow punters of michevious.
What facts then, the fact is you were flirting with her and blindly accepting her side of things.

Verification means someone has proved their age, pictures yours or details do not get verified, you are naive. (Correct Spelling).

Maybe your last word on the matter, not mine.

Offline Boundless

Who is the white knight then, who told her about the review here? Hmmmmm

I was just going to post that and it's has been mentioned before.

This happens time and time again, SP gets negative comments on here, then lo and behold, SP registers and joins in the debate.

Lara Brooks and Raquel last week are cases in point, then SSS, if I had the time I could go back and find loads of examples of this.

I can't believe that SP's spend all their time putting a search in for themselves day in day out.

Offline mh

First of all I'm a little unsure where you have your information from, firstly I had a dispute with someone regarding THEM not turning up and if decide to turn up nearly two hours late that isn't my fault that's yours

My profile shows Hemel Hempstead then nottingham as I toured,little unsure what was wrong with that!!!

I had negative feedback which the client then wrote new feedback after he realised HIS timing mistake....

Sounds like west8 is back in the game!  :lol:

Offline socks

SSS added to the (admittedly imaginary) list of WGs who clearly skipped all the customer service lectures at whore school.

annoyed

Arranged meet to block of flats in Hemel
Arrived on time
SSS did not arrive
SSS would not provide flat no despite mesages being read
Asked for refund
Said she would look into it
8days later despite chasing refund still not provided and she
Refused to meet despite money still being owed back
Hidden feedback at least 2 others
Make your own mind up

vw

Arranged meet to block of flats in Hemel
Arrived on time
SSS did not arrive
SSS would not provide flat no despite mesages being read
Asked for refund
Said she would look into it
8days later despite chasing refund still not provided and she
Refused to meet despite money still being owed back
Hidden feedback at least 2 others
Make your own mind up
Thanks, how did you pay ?

Offline winkywanky

According to her Enjoys list she's also Pregnant and receives Hardsports?

And if your mum is at death's door and liable to be called into hospital at short notice, accepting 'bookings' which may not be honoured is one thing, but touring in Nottingham when you're based in Hemel Hempstead?  :rolleyes:

Offline blackburnian

Anyone else think her verification photo looks fuck all like her other images ?

Could someone more techie post it up please -

External Link/Members Only

Bb

vw

Anyone else think her verification photo looks fuck all like her other images ?

Could someone more techie post it up please -

External Link/Members Only

Bb

Here BB From the techie

Hidden Image/Members Only

yorkshire123

Offline blackburnian

Cheers lads

Doesn't look much like her profile pics to me

Bb

Offline Belgarion

Another one for the black list

Offline winkywanky

Cheers lads

Bb

Agreed  :thumbsdown:.

Offline winkywanky

And judging by the pictures behind her, she's being a WG to save up for a new pony?  :D

yorkshire123

Does anybody else get the feeling that they have seen that face on here before?

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

Interview says Nearest rail station? ...Oxford ...? but profile says Town:   Hemel Hempstead Luton Watford Aylesbury
County:   Hertfordshire  :dash:

Offline Badvicar

At least she is learning, and changed county from Northampton. She should probably change the railway from Oxford,though, to Hemel or Apsley.

Offline Badvicar

Q. Are the pictures really you? A. Yes- I only crop images to hide face for discretion purposes x

The two profile pics show a face, the only cropped one is in the gallery.

FFS if you are going to try to be clever, at least make an effort at being smart.

Offline NIK

This IS a punting forum, NOT a place to try to gain sympathy for something that may or may not be true. On here its your service that's of interest, your the one advertising and charging punters, with that comes scrutiny on here, smart WGs accept that, twats like you come on here all angry that punters dare post their opinions. UKP IS the new reality, if you fuck punters over it WILL get on here sooner or later.

Great post Smiths!  :thumbsup:

How come prossies seem to have more issues with illnesses, broken down cars, dying relatives, dying phones, etc, etc than the rest of us?  :unknown:
Having said this anybody daft enough to pay a deposit deserves all they get.  :crazy:

Offline smiths

How come prossies seem to have more issues with illnesses, broken down cars, dying relatives, dying phones, etc, etc than the rest of us?  :unknown:
Having said this anybody daft enough to pay a deposit deserves all they get.  :crazy:

Personally without proof I don't just blindly believe any WGs hard luck story, I also don't wish to know about it anymore than I do my Builders, I am paying to punt NOT for a WG to tell me her problems and tragic life story.

Anyone with any common sense would know you don't pay WGs deposits but as I said earlier there are some punters who haven't got any. However, WGs should be honest of course.

Offline Boundless

Totally agree.
SSS thought I was being harsh when I said "pass me the violin" regarding her mother. If it is genuine then I have the utmost sympathy, I have indeed been in the situation of watching my mother die and it's an absolute cunt of a thing to happen.
However, it appears that the excuses prossies give are never, "I couldn't be assed" or "I'm a lazy cunt" or "I got pissed last night" it's always "I've got a stalker" or "I was raped at knifepoint" or "my sister/brother/boyfriend/parent had a serious car crash and is in intensive care", "my house burnt down", etc etc.
 I had a combination excuse once, "my dad got rushed to hospital and I left my phone there"  :D

We seem to lead very humdrum lives by comparison with SP's.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 08:09:59 am by Boundless »

Offline Boundless

Cheers lads

Bb

I think it's the same person, the verification pic is reality I'm afraid!

speedieman

Or for us old cunts with stiff necks

Hidden Image/Members Only

What the fuck happened to the bird in the profile. ..the hot one??

Has she been eaten?

splodger69

What the fuck happened to the bird in the profile. ..the hot one??

Has she been eaten?

Not by me... and never will   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

splodger69

Apparently, SSS is now 'touring' (aka scamming)  the NE....... maybe put a warning in there?   :scare:

Offline Owwhatanight

Touring ? What the fucks happened to her mother then  :scare:

Offline Boundless

The show must go on!

As Freddie Gutter press said.

splodger69

Dead??!!   :lol: :lol:   :diablo:

TJ2015

Didn't get that far but I am guessing it would have been direct bank transfer  :dash:  :scare: Anyways, Cupid STunt springs to mind.

Nope, also takes PayPal too, how modern:

"Deposit is 50% of booking fee via bank transfer or paypal that way you are secure that your money is safe...

The rest is paid cash or transfer on arrival"

She also gave me the PayPal account to pay the money into, reminding me that it "has to be sent friends and family else takes 21 days to clear x"

There can't be much worse things in Punterland than Mr Willy having to wait 21 days to have a booking confirmed

Offline Owwhatanight

Paypal friends and family is the same as paying as a gift. Which means you do not have a leg to stand on if she does a runner. You have no PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION and you may pay a fee.

It does not take 21 days to clear if your cards are verified.

I use Paypal quite a bit because my money is safe until I get my goods. No goods then I have something to fall back on with the PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION. Is this not the reason ppl like to use it?

She's is just a thieving paranoid android.  :wackogirl:

ramrodronnie

After all that I've read about this saga. The bottom line is IMO; Never Ever Pay Any Money Up Front To Any WG We will Never know whether they are lying, or telling the truth. As has been said by OP, many WGs come out with sooooo many excuses when they let us down. But IMO Paying Up Front To Any WG Is A Definite No! No!

Offline Boundless

After all that I've read about this saga. The bottom line is IMO; Never Ever Pay Any Money Up Front To Any WG We will Never know whether they are lying, or telling the truth. As has been said by OP, many WGs come out with sooooo many excuses when they let us down. But IMO Paying Up Front To Any WG Is A Definite No! No!

Paying upfront is a definitely a bad idea.

Two good examples of where you pay upfront, receive a shit service and have vey little recompense are, Royal Mail and train operating companies.
If either of those two bodies only got paid the full amount when the service was delivered as promised you'd soon see their service improve. As it is, they've had your money so you can just fuck off.

I have a guy does a lot of building work for me and we get on well, I pay for the materials, but he never gets a penny until the job's finished and it's all pukka. He never does a half assed job.

Imagine going to Tesco and they say pay for your shopping first and if we haven't got something in stock, tough shit, we'll let you know when we have.

Scarlett Cavalli

Paypal friends and family is the same as paying as a gift. Which means you do not have a leg to stand on if she does a runner. You have no PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION and you may pay a fee.

It does not take 21 days to clear if your cards are verified.

I use Paypal quite a bit because my money is safe until I get my goods. No goods then I have something to fall back on with the PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION. Is this not the reason ppl like to use it?

She's is just a thieving paranoid android.  :wackogirl:
PayPal acceptable use policy states;
"You may not use the PayPal service for activities that relate to transactions involving certain sexually oriented materials or services"
That definitely includes purchasing sex and the account could be shut down for adult services and funds seized.

TJ2015

PayPal acceptable use policy states;
"You may not use the PayPal service for activities that relate to transactions involving certain sexually oriented materials or services"
That definitely includes purchasing sex and the account could be shut down for adult services and funds seized.

Well if you want to report her I can give you her details

TJ2015

Now..... "your lil secret"   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only     :dash: :dash: :dash:

She has a perfectly good reason for changing her name:

'My "change of name" is due to a lady messaging as her name is similar to hers and as she was on here before me I changed it.'

See, its got absolutely nothing to do with being a scammer  :lol: or maybe the 'other lady' didn't want to be confused with a scammer  :lol:

vw

She has a perfectly good reason for changing her name:

'My "change of name" is due to a lady messaging as her name is similar to hers and as she was on here before me I changed it.'

See, its got absolutely nothing to do with being a scammer  :lol: or maybe the 'other lady' didn't want to be confused with a scammer  :lol:
Piss off you cannot change the number 3179535 and they are the same, are you part of the scam ?

splodger69

Well, whatever her feckin' name.. she is in 'Manchester' today....  :scare: :dash:

TJ2015

Piss off you cannot change the number 3179535 and they are the same, are you part of the scam ?

Sorry it was meant to be funny thats why I added the  :lol: next time I'll put JOKE next to it, I've been here long enough to know you cant change the number
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:42:41 pm by TJ2015 »

TJ2015

I dont think she travels very far, just changes her location on AW

She always seems to be "literally 2 minutes drive from the train station"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:54:00 pm by TJ2015 »

ramrodronnie

I would strongly advise anyone, (especially the new ones on this site) Never, Ever Pay Any WG Any Money Up Front. And it is also Almost Always better/safer to see WGs who have been recommended/given Positive Reviews on this site.   :hi:

vw

I dont think she travels very far, just changes her location on AW

She always seems to be "literally 2 minutes drive from the train station"
Just like the PG scammers, probably hasn't left her government funded house and has robbed some girls photos who has stole her last BF and is much better looking than the moose above !

ramrodronnie