Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nerves  (Read 3267 times)

hattiejacques

Evening all,
Long time lurker, first time poster etc etc.

After umming and ahhing about it for probably the best part of 6 months,constantly trawling through AW (addictive) I recently got my 'boots wet'. Enjoyed the first one so much I was onto my second punt (with another WG) in the space of a week. This was a few weeks ago and am currently planning next punt.

I'd like to ask some of you more seasoned punters about nerves? I was totally bricking it the first time -  when we were starting to get it on I was shaking a bit.  The second time a bit less so because I'd spoken to the WG on the phone and she was pretty friendly etc. But she also noticed I was shaking. She was fine and it only lasted a few minutes while we were getting warmed up.

Is this normal? And does it stop happening the more you punt?

Anyway. Initial impressions are: why didn't I start doing this years ago? Feels like a weight lifted and my wallet definitely feels the same way......

vw

Welcome

I miss the nerves, only get it now with un-reviewed outcalls for about 5 mins before arrival. 

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Still shitting it every time 9 punts in.
Different girl every time though, could be a good explanation.

Think that's half the buzz though tbh.

Offline Cuntminion

It goes

No nerves after third punt but I kinda miss the nervous feeling

Offline AnthG

Yes it does go. Its like everything in life, when you do something for the first time you get nervous. But then doing it over and over it becomes second nature and you feel odd thinking back why you were ever nervous. If you didn't get nervous at all on trying new things out for the first time then this is one of the main distinctions of a psychopath. So basically take it as a good thing that you get nervous as it means you are normal :)

When I started punting I was very nervous. Now I just see punts as second nature and do not get much nervous at all.

This was until I tried a different type of punt - i.e an overnighter. I was incredibly nervous for this. But I can be fairly certain when I have another I will be much less nervous.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

hattiejacques

Thanks for your responses gents.

The anticipation was brilliant. Flicking through the galleries, thinking 'I'm gonna be fucking her in 24 hours/2 hours/15 minutes'.

It probably didn't help that on both occasions it was daylight when I came a' calling and I was stone cold sober. Prior to this I don't think I'd ever  bumped bones with a bird where the situation wasn't lubricated (if you'll excuse the pun) by shitloads of alcohol.

Can see how this hobby can become addictive.

Offline hantshagger

Had some nerves on my first punt, but that was more down to worry about language barrier (I was abroad at the time). Most girls I've found are pretty good with calming any errant nerves, although its not really a problem for me these days.

PS a bit of Dutch courage, maybe, but dont overdo the alcohol if you want a good punt, i say.....
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:22:22 pm by hantshagger »

Offline pork sword

Always nervous until I've seen the girl face to face and feel comfortable in her surroundings then they go when the action starts..   

Offline Boundless

Welcome

I miss the nerves, only get it now with un-reviewed outcalls for about 5 mins before arrival.

Yep, I miss the nerves too, funnily enough.
All quite normal now, perhaps a bit too normal.

I do remember it though, it was a heady mix of extreme nervousness, tinged with sexual arousal and a touch of apprehension. The shaking hands, the dry mouth, inability to concentrate etc etc, ah how I miss it.

Offline Jamboney

I still get nervous in the build up to seeing a WG for the first time. I enjoy it as it forms part of the experience

tonysoprano

Only nervous on my first punt. Worried my dick wouldn't work but the reverse happened and I ended up having a massive hard-on for most of the day afterwards  :lol:

Offline extraa

It's the nerves before I live for. Nothing quite like that heart in mouth feeling as your chest thumps away walking up to the girls front door for the first time. I think deep down I only do this for the thrill. It's the buzz and excitement that keeps me coming back I guess.

Offline RedKettle

still get some nerves with a new girl, not as much as used to but enough to give an edge.

OP - looking forward to your reviews  :drinks:

Offline diddy

Soho walk ups,never failed to get the heart pacing, its a combination of fear of being attacked on a dark landing mixed with depravity all just a few yards from the busy west end pavements.

Offline smiths

Evening all,
Long time lurker, first time poster etc etc.

After umming and ahhing about it for probably the best part of 6 months,constantly trawling through AW (addictive) I recently got my 'boots wet'. Enjoyed the first one so much I was onto my second punt (with another WG) in the space of a week. This was a few weeks ago and am currently planning next punt.

I'd like to ask some of you more seasoned punters about nerves? I was totally bricking it the first time -  when we were starting to get it on I was shaking a bit.  The second time a bit less so because I'd spoken to the WG on the phone and she was pretty friendly etc. But she also noticed I was shaking. She was fine and it only lasted a few minutes while we were getting warmed up.

Anyway. Initial impressions are: why didn't I start doing this years ago? Feels like a weight lifted and my wallet definitely feels the same way......

I don't feel nerves usually, its excited anticipation I feel and if that ever goes I know its time for a break from punting.

Offline Silver Birch

I don't feel nerves about the meeting, but do sometimes feel a bit nervous getting in and out of the building inconspicously. I've had a couple of awkward moments at hotel receptions!

Using my ancient crappy phone in public makes me feel like I have a big sign above my head  "it's a punting phone"  :blush:

Offline IAMBATMAN

I was a little nervous my first time and still do get the shakes from time to time specially if its a place/girl i havent seen before but I think it's mostly excitement and anticipation of what's to come

Offline threechilliman

I was shaking the first time I punted, having gone through the 'should I, shouldn't I' scenario for a few weeks. The nerves disappeared after about 10 punts but occasionally return for very big punts. My next two will make me nervous even though I've met the participants before......

tcm

Offline NIK

No nerves at all anymore. I guess it goes with the loss of adrenaline. I can't remember the last tine I felt the adrenaline before a punt. Losing the nerves might be a good thing, but losing the adrenaline isn't.

LL

Soho walk ups,never failed to get the heart pacing, its a combination of fear of being attacked on a dark landing mixed with depravity all just a few yards from the busy west end pavements.
I agree. And that adrenalin shot you get before you meet the girl and see her strip off is often better than the actual fumble.

fenderstrat31

It's the nerves before I live for. Nothing quite like that heart in mouth feeling as your chest thumps away walking up to the girls front door for the first time. I think deep down I only do this for the thrill. It's the buzz and excitement that keeps me coming back I guess.

+1  :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

No nerves at all anymore. I guess it goes with the loss of adrenaline. I can't remember the last tine I felt the adrenaline before a punt. Losing the nerves might be a good thing, but losing the adrenaline isn't.

I know the exact same feeling. The days of almost being able to taste the adrenaline in your mouth moments before locking horns are long gone. I think it's all part of the ageing process.  :cry:

Ben4454

That adrenaline/anxiety feeling is the best feeling in the world. It is the reason I do not punt every other week as I like to keep it as long as possible. No punters should fear that feeling as when it is gone you will truly miss it ! I still get it. Love it. Then again I might just be a adrenaline junkie.

yorkshire123

I know the exact same feeling. The days of almost being able to taste the adrenaline in your mouth moments before locking horns are long gone. I think it's all part of the ageing process.  :cry:

I agree but Its a shame, I'm sure a lack of excitement & pre match nerves is why I decided to have a break.

Only the thought of visiting Soho for the first time has me seriously considering punting at the moment but shaking off the wife on our rare visits to the smoke is like asking a fat kid to leave an all you can eat buffet, It ain't going to happen.   

Offline unclepokey

I was very nervous at my first punt 13 years ago. Despite my then age (55) and the gentleness shown by the lady in question I was quite literally shaking so much I spilled the orange squash she gave me.
Over the years I've become much more relaxed whether it be indies, couples or TS. I don't care for parlours but the prospect doesn't fill me with anxiety.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Gordon Bennett

I think whole point is to experience heightened emotions or feelings. If it ever became akin to just buying milk from corner shop it would be pointless - nerves are fine and normal. Don't forget there are "good" nerves, say when your team has a penalty kick to win a game and there are "bad" nerves like when you're about too have root canal work at dentist. Just think of punting nerves as being good ones.

Offline Boundless

I remember when I was about 13 and going to the station bookstall to buy a copy of Parade for 9d before stuffing it inside my jacket and making a beeline for the nearest public bogs for a luxury wank.
Same feelings I got when I first punted, I suppose that why we have to keep pushing the envelope, FFM, MMF, TS etc etc.

Offline diddy

I agree. And that adrenalin shot you get before you meet the girl and see her strip off is often better than the actual fumble.
Also agreed...my confession is that up until the last time (which involved an EE girl with cracking knockers doing a reverse cowgirl for ages because she could watch TV at the same time on the wall mounted telly opposite which made me realise enough's enough), I had a ritual of visiting as many as possible in the space of an hour or two just for the thrill of it whilst enjoying a few tokes along the way. I got addicted to going into the dingy rooms not having a clue really who was about to walk in heart pumping dry mouthed just for that buzz of a complete stranger coming in the room half naked etc. Unless it was irresistible I would say Ill have a think about it, and then eventually go back to the best one..by which time my body was half exhausted from all the stair climbing and the adrenaline as you say was at max...its also the thought of popping out afterwards straight onto the street imaging the whole world is watching and knowing..etc..

Offline frankc

Pretty much bang on the way i feel. The good side of not being nervous is I can shag for England these days, but the only time I get pre punt nerves these days is if I do a double headers

Offline SamLP

No nerves which is why I like to TOFTT and wonder whether she will blow my mind or underwhelm me.

In my early punts there were a few nerves but I was entering a new world. I even used my personal phone to arrange my first punt and asked the WG whether I should bring the condoms or she will provide it. I think that gave me away from the go as she asked me whether it was my first time when I saw her - busted.

vw

No nerves which is why I like to TOFTT and wonder whether she will blow my mind or underwhelm me.

In my early punts there were a few nerves but I was entering a new world. I even used my personal phone to arrange my first punt and asked the WG whether I should bring the condoms or she will provide it. I think that gave me away from the go as she asked me whether it was my first time when I saw her - busted.
Sounds familiar, on a recent overnight I was described as the most chilled punter ever to visit.  She was concerned at never speaking before and 2 emails, I like to keep the edge on things so purposely withheld any communications.  I just wish I could get the nerves back.

hattiejacques

I think whole point is to experience heightened emotions or feelings. If it ever became akin to just buying milk from corner shop it would be pointless - nerves are fine and normal. Don't forget there are "good" nerves, say when your team has a penalty kick to win a game and there are "bad" nerves like when you're about too have root canal work at dentist. Just think of punting nerves as being good ones.

Good analogy. Also the guy that said it was similar to buying spank mags as a kid. (Never bought them myself, usually found them behind the proverbial bush in the park or cemetery. The nerves came from getting them into the house and safely hidden away in my room past the hawk eyes of my mother. )

Gotta say - there was also something of a feeling of exhilaration when I got in, OH greeted me normally and I realised that I'd 'gotten away with it'.

Christ I'm a fucking heel, she thinks I was at work earning money for christmas!;)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:23:10 pm by hattiejacques »

Offline Silver Birch

Good analogy. Also the guy that said it was similar to buying spank mags as a kid. (Never bought them myself, usually found them behind the proverbial bush in the park or cemetery. The nerves came from getting them into the house and safely hidden away in my room past the hawk eyes of my mother. )

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your mother knew where you kept them - They all do !

hattiejacques

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your mother knew where you kept them - They all do !

Yeh - I didn't do myself any favours by keeping them under the mattress. Hardly an inspired hiding place........

Offline purple_t

Only really get nerves when it's a new girl. New girl or not, the nerves mostly go once the kissing starts

Offline azrael

The first times the worst, the pre nerve jitters. The things that run through your head i.e will there be a welcoming comittee, will you get bush wacked will the girl be the same as in the pictures, wiill you get ripped off. once the party starts your nerves disappear  :drinks:

Offline LanceVance

Nerves are a normal part of punting. It is the thrill of something new. My first punt I was a quivering wreck until I saw the girl for the first time, then it became excitement instead.

My next few punts afterwards were still punctuated by nerves. I always had to have a pre-punt shit before I left the house.

A number of things get the adrenaline going still, calling a new girl for the first time, trying to find her place and getting in and out without detection. Add to that the ideas running through my head of the sort of things that I could be doing with her, and it all comes together for lovely feeling of anticipation, not quite as feverish as going to bed on Christmas Eve as a kid, but something along those lines.

If I am honest, that naughty excitement is why I still punt and it is one of the reasons why I leave big gaps between punts, I don't want it to disappear from being too used to it.

Timmy2

I am well and truly over the meeting a new girl nerves... thanks to UKP no or few nerves about being scammed or ripped off.
Still massively get the "will I get found out by the missus nerves" or "will my plan fail nerves."
Then I get the what mood will I be in nerves... Dirty or fluffy, luckily Dirty generally wins the day  :wacko:
 :drinks:
Raddy

LL

..by which time my body was half exhausted from all the stair climbing and the adrenaline as you say was at max...
Sounds like a good form of exercise. The Soho stair walk up workout. Beats yoga or spinning. :hi:

Neal69

Don't miss the nerves at all.

At least I can get a hard on now.

Offline anonymous1

I'm new to this and contacted a girl for the first time yesterday and got a reply back today. I get really bad anxiety and nerves, I'm shaking now with nerves so I dread to think how I'll be at the time.

Hank Moody

I'm new to this and contacted a girl for the first time yesterday and got a reply back today. I get really bad anxiety and nerves, I'm shaking now with nerves so I dread to think how I'll be at the time.

Don't worry anonymous1, I think it would be a little bit strange if you didn't have some nervousness first time around but once you get stuck in and afterwards you will wonder why you were so worried. I'm pretty much in the same boat as the OP except that my nervousness seems to have gone completely. Now I'm just damn excited about the next! My first punt was a couple of weeks ago and thanks to taking my time and do plenty of research (mostly on here) I couldn't have picked a better punt for my first time (Busty Anita, Cov). I warned her that I may be a bit nervous when I arrived and she couldn't have been nicer (or filthier!) and within a few minutes I felt fine and was raring to go. It helps if you have picked a WG who has a rep for being fun and having a giggle - it really breaks the ice.

Second punt was exactly a week later. Different experience but equally as good and not long after that I was already thinking about my third. I'm now more worried about how excited I get when I have my next punt lined up. I was working from home today and I have a booking for the morning. I just couldn't concentrate on work and all I could think of was what we would do and how it would go. I promised myself I would abstain from cracking one off to save myself for tomorrow but I looked at her private gallery and only managed to hold out until ten past nine! Three punts in just over two weeks is way more than the 'occasional treat' I had in mind but I am loving the thrill of it all.

Good luck with your first one and hope you have a blast  :drinks:

Offline anonymous1

Don't worry anonymous1, I think it would be a little bit strange if you didn't have some nervousness first time around but once you get stuck in and afterwards you will wonder why you were so worried. I'm pretty much in the same boat as the OP except that my nervousness seems to have gone completely. Now I'm just damn excited about the next! My first punt was a couple of weeks ago and thanks to taking my time and do plenty of research (mostly on here) I couldn't have picked a better punt for my first time (Busty Anita, Cov). I warned her that I may be a bit nervous when I arrived and she couldn't have been nicer (or filthier!) and within a few minutes I felt fine and was raring to go. It helps if you have picked a WG who has a rep for being fun and having a giggle - it really breaks the ice.

Second punt was exactly a week later. Different experience but equally as good and not long after that I was already thinking about my third. I'm now more worried about how excited I get when I have my next punt lined up. I was working from home today and I have a booking for the morning. I just couldn't concentrate on work and all I could think of was what we would do and how it would go. I promised myself I would abstain from cracking one off to save myself for tomorrow but I looked at her private gallery and only managed to hold out until ten past nine! Three punts in just over two weeks is way more than the 'occasional treat' I had in mind but I am loving the thrill of it all.

Good luck with your first one and hope you have a blast  :drinks:
Thanks  :) If I didn't find this site doubt I would have plucked up the courage, but saw a few good reviews for this girl and communicates through email which suits me as I hate phoning anyone.

Probably got nerves as it feels a bit wrong and not doing this sort of thing before, I'm sure once I'm there I will be ok.

Hank Moody

Thanks  :) If I didn't find this site doubt I would have plucked up the courage, but saw a few good reviews for this girl and communicates through email which suits me as I hate phoning anyone.

Probably got nerves as it feels a bit wrong and not doing this sort of thing before, I'm sure once I'm there I will be ok.

That was my problem, that it felt 'a bit wrong' but once I got stuck in the first time it 'felt sooooo right'  :D I choose carefully and behave like a gent at all times and have no feelings of guilt otherwise I don't think I would enjoy it half as much. It probably helps that I am a single guy so don't have the guilt of 'doing the dirty' on a partner. Go and have a look on the SAAFE forums (if you have the stomach for it). It is quite enlightening to see what the WGs have to say on certain topics and can give you a few good tips on 'do's and don'ts' plus you will see just how many of them genuinely enjoy the job (or the money at the very least) and don't cry themselves to sleep every night. It's just another job, albeit one that many people disapprove of, but if you follow the advice on here, show some respect but don't be a pushover you should be fine. I'd have been a bit lost without this forum.

Offline cueball

As said many times above, the nerves go.

I never feel nervous, wary, yes, but that's an entirely different thing.

Offline anonymous1

That was my problem, that it felt 'a bit wrong' but once I got stuck in the first time it 'felt sooooo right'  :D I choose carefully and behave like a gent at all times and have no feelings of guilt otherwise I don't think I would enjoy it half as much. It probably helps that I am a single guy so don't have the guilt of 'doing the dirty' on a partner. Go and have a look on the SAAFE forums (if you have the stomach for it). It is quite enlightening to see what the WGs have to say on certain topics and can give you a few good tips on 'do's and don'ts' plus you will see just how many of them genuinely enjoy the job (or the money at the very least) and don't cry themselves to sleep every night. It's just another job, albeit one that many people disapprove of, but if you follow the advice on here, show some respect but don't be a pushover you should be fine. I'd have been a bit lost without this forum.
Yeah I'm single too and wouldn't do it if/when I see someone, not that I'm judging anyone on here. It's more of a feeling of using someone, but it makes me feel better knowing it's what they want to do and not being forced to do it. If anything I'm just socially awkward that I'm worried about. I would have been a bit lost without this forum too, I don't usually trust these things and half expect to be murdered or mugged lol but it's good to read reviews from people on here, helps to reassure me.

MrBridger

I miss the adrenaline rush too, when I first started (only a year or so ago) I was like a kid on Christmas Eve the night before a punt (I tend to arrange well in advance). Luckily never had performance issues which would be the bad side of nerves, but I do think sometimes I'm getting a bit blasé and worry that I might get complacent about other things, like hiding things from the OH.
That said, I did get back something of the rush last night waiting for KDD and Koa to show up at my hotel room.

Timmy2

ha ha... very dry
Hope you stuck a finger in her ass and said......... That's from Raddy
 :drinks:
Raddy

MrBridger

Standard now mate. First thing on the agenda.  :hi: