Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pixie  (Read 2899 times)

raylondoner

Just heard from the very lovely Pixie that she is out of retirement and heading this way very soon!  :yahoo:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

raylondoner

You are sadly uniformed of the popular punting scene!  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:45:13 pm by raylondoner »

Offline The_Don

Just heard from the very lovely Pixie that she is out of retirement and heading this way very soon!  :yahoo:

A link would be nice, (if one is active)?

Offline Steady Eddy

Is this the Pixie?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She was the one that has got me into all because of a random google search. I found her when she was working for Annabellas.

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to meet her. One of those regrets :cry:

Offline Bigus Dickus

A link would be nice, (if one is active)?

She's back at HoD. No dates yet but here's the link

External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

I see she is Bulgarian .... I guess she must just be on holiday in Romania then  :lol:

Offline bestbefore

Great news. I only visited HOD twice and luckily both were fantastic punts. Pixie was one of them. The other was Missy Banks. Both punting gold.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:15:41 am by bestbefore »

yumyum3

Glad to see she's back. Punted with her a few years back at HOD in South Kensington. Very good filth indeed.

raylondoner

Thanks

I'm hoping will be London as well as MK as the latter is a little bit out of range, although I will definitely make the trip if necessary.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 03:55:49 pm by raylondoner »

Offline Don Giovanni

I can't wait to see her again, a real gem, along side Izabel who is also still with HOD. I am saving up money right now and will do my first report on ukpunting hopefully soon :P

Offline mrx007

Wow, she is fucking fantastic. I remember the first time I saw her (at HoD, near Little Venice). I wasn't sure about a girl with short blonde hair, as opposed to long brunette hair which is my usual preference.

I convinced myself by constantly looking at her body pics on their website even as I walked up to their dismal front door.

When I saw her that was it, lust at first sight. Saw her a few times after that.

She is going to have a LOT of regulars back pleased to see her. Great girl. I reckon she'll be busy right from the start...

Offline Bigus Dickus

I can't wait to see her again, a real gem, along side Izabel who is also still with HOD. I am saving up money right now and will do my first report on ukpunting hopefully soon :P

With 18 months on here how come you've not done a review?  :unknown:

Offline Malvolio

I may have to make an exception to my no-HoD policy if Pixie is back.  I'd put her up there with Hot Ameera in providing a dirty GFE.

Offline Bartolomeo

I missed out on her, need to see her, but not at HOD, if she goes independent again then i'll def look to see her

Offline Don Giovanni

With 18 months on here how come you've not done a review?  :unknown:

Up until a few weeks ago I was a regular contributor to the rival site. You may remember the fuss on that site about Luna and her friend in August. I was part of it, had my posts deleted etc.

I have not been earning very much money this year as I have been on a zero hour contract at £6.50 per hour and I haven't even written a field report this year on the other site for this reason. So, lack of financial resources and my miss-placed loyalty to the other place are reasons why I haven't reported yet. But when I do, I promise that the wait will be worthwhile as I enjoy writing, reliving the experience through words, to entertain the reader.

P.S. My field report on Pixie on the other site is still active: number 116334

Offline landseer

She's available next week on Weds and Thurs in NW1.

Offline finn5555

Another shit photoshopped profile from the shit brothel  :dash:

Offline mrx007

Thank you. Never realised there were so many HOD haters. Oh well if you guys stay away I'll have more opportunities to jizz over Pixie's face. Can't wait.

Offline Hansolo69

Another shit photoshopped profile from the shit brothel  :dash:

I do have to agree, the level of photoshopping / airbrushing on their photos is ridiculous.
However, these places do allow us to meet the odd stunner at a reasonable rate.

raylondoner

I do have to agree, the level of photoshopping / airbrushing on their photos is ridiculous.

I do have to disagree. Sure the pics were taken by a professional photographer (can make a BIG difference) but I don't believe they have been shopped, especially since I have inspected the goods personally!  :hi:

Offline finn5555

Plenty of decent ones as indies so you don't have to line that cunts pocket  :hi:

raylondoner

Plenty of decent ones as indies so you don't have to line that cunts pocket  :hi:

It's a democracy, so I respect any cunts right to deprive themselves of a quality punt  :hi:

Offline The_Don

It's a democracy, so I respect any cunts right to deprive themselves of a quality punt  :hi:

What works for one may not from another.

I've had some good and bad punts (as most have). But I've not returned to some of the good ones. Because of the disagreeable circumstances and there are many more W/G, to chose from. 

Offline herbie007

Great news!

It is good news and I would love to see her but I won't go see her at HOD.

Just hope she goes indie.  :P

Offline Kaluuu276

I have not been to the present HOD places.

Out of these two , which is the better for punting at and comfort wise?

Also there has been a few negative vibes about customer services.

Offline The_Don

I have not been to the present HOD places.

Out of these two , which is the better for punting at and comfort wise?

Also there has been a few negative vibes about customer services.

I've not been to any.

Due to the feed back about how these places are managed (Search UKP for more details)

raylondoner

It is good news and I would love to see her but I won't go see her at HOD.

Just hope she goes indie.  :P

I'm booked for HoD next week and will report back  :hi:

Offline Kaluuu276

What is the problems with some guys about HOD?

Look, if she goes indie then her prices will rocket up.

I think she has a AW profile?

Offline The_Don

What is the problems with some guys about HOD?

Look, if she goes indie then her prices will rocket up.

I think she has a AW profile?

Been punting long?

As for HOD, search them on UKP.

Makes your own choices.

I have on feed back I've seen here
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 03:18:31 pm by The_Don »

Estoril

The last time I visited HOD was Pixie's last day there.  Not sure if anything changed since

Offline Dead Wood

pixie was indeed a delightfully filthy little minx.

I remember once finishing a punt with her, I was dressed and ready to hit the street, but on the way out we both had to briefly wait in a side room for the 'coast to clear'. She proceeded to snog my face off, uninvited, uninhibited.

dazzling.

i look forward to hearing if she has retained her whoring mojo...

Offline Steady Eddy

The return of Pixie was received with such glee and yet no one has been to see her. :unknown:

Any news?

Online boardyhell

ah the same pixie from the basement flat in maida vale,fantasic attitude
dont think any one can fault her services