Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Women punters  (Read 1210 times)

FlyingBreadMan

Maybe this topic haa been covered before, but has there ever been reviews on this site from women punters?

vw

Maybe this topic haa been covered before, but has there ever been reviews on this site from women punters?
No idea would be great reading though, one for the screen reader at wank o'clock

Offline nigel4498

There was a female punter who used to post on here, think she was called Elisha Joanne. Banned now I think.
There was a review that another one posted, think she wanted a guy to dress up as a clown and had to have sweaty feet. :wacko:

Offline PLeisure

she wanted a guy to dress up as a clown and had to have sweaty feet. :wacko:
I don't even want to think why  :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

If I remember correctly it was a negative  :thumbsdown:

yorkshire123

There was a female punter who used to post on here, think she was called Elisha Joanne. Banned now I think.
There was a review that another one posted, think she wanted a guy to dress up as a clown and had to have sweaty feet. :wacko:

This was the lead up to it https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46589.msg613084#msg613084 quite funny at the time.

Offline hantshagger

thanks posting that,  was  v funny.......  :D    :yahoo:

Offline nigel4498

That was it Yorkshire123, cheers for that.
Absolutely brilliant, pity admin removed the review.

slow and low

I don't even want to think why  :unknown:
  Fucking made me laugh.On the tube as well can't stop grinning.

slow and low

Reminds when I went to a flat in Harrow years ago. Was famous as it was on TV doc about prostitution in London. Girl called Melanie worked there. Saw her one day and as I went up the stairs she said ' don't worry if u here banging, last client likes been locked in a wardrobe '. Think he was still in it happy as Larry when I left 30 minutes later.

Offline smiths

No idea about on here but a WG called MK Bonnie did some reviews on other WGs elsewhere, and reckoned she had punted in Thailand while out their, only problem with all this is she often posted crap late at night when pissed, which was often.