Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best looking  (Read 1319 times)

Offline dhunt7984

Who is the best looking wg (in your opinion) in cardiff for me it was victoria x she used to work with hndf crew last yeat but seems to have disappeared would love to have a go on that again

SirFrank

Welsh Kandice is very pretty girl. Carla is also a pretty girl

Offline Mil 34

Been trying to book candice for weeks with no luck, so can't comment on her. Carla is really pretty, those blue eyes of hers are out of this world.
Carly the Welsh girl is stunning to, in my opinion

vw

Welsh Kandice is very pretty girl. Carla is also a pretty girl
Think I could get into this welsh girl thing after the weekend I had, decided first mini break next year will be to Cardiff.

Offline ampersand

Who is the best looking wg (in your opinion) in cardiff for me it was victoria x she used to work with hndf crew last yeat but seems to have disappeared would love to have a go on that again
She really was the full package - face, body - those boobs .......... Told me that she was going to the middle east to work as a nanny for a German family. That was about 8 months ago.

np500

Agree, kandice and Carla blew me away and for me  jody loves cock and W B , saw Georgia on Saturday last, asked her for sexy underware , stockings, suspenders and to do her self up to the nines, opened door and my knees went weak . Then I had to climb 3 flights of stairs , but following that Arse made it easier !

Offline Sticky2336

Goddess Viktoria has to be top of my list, first punt what an experience, Welsh brunette is up there too Carla, Casey, on my to do list are Welsh barbie and kandice

Offline ampersand

Goddess Viktoria was a reincarnation of Viktoria X ........... hope she returns!!!

np500

Talking of goddesses, goddess karolina , sachaster was stunning when she opened the door and found touring girl xx Ashley xx to have no flys on her shit. Lovely .

downwiththesickness

Offline iverthickone

Agree Carla is, but underwhelmed by her service. 

np500

It's a fine thing to get sticky with a stunner, yep that's great, but if that stunner is all over you and the sex is amazing, that is simply the holy grail for me, she goes straight on the repeat offenders list.

Offline HughJardon

She should be on this list if shes real

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm sold on the verification alone   :)

Offline charch

Historically Sienna has always been the best looking for me, ok a bit pricy but always a perfect booking, but hot Katy has gone to the top of the list

Asian Hunter

She should be on this list if shes real

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm sold on the verification alone   :)

TOFTT HJ :drinks:and report back lol

Offline HughJardon

TOFTT HJ :drinks:and report back lol

Im still a little dubious, shes got 1 feedback already, but her reverse feedback says Amazing guy would love to chat again!
If pussies in front of me I wanna fuck it not talk to it, Ive messaged her for a little info, see if I like the cut of her Jib, but the rest looks pukker  :lol:

Offline PMAC123

Welsh Kandice, Nicky HNDF and Bahare for me I think. Personally Nicky is better looking than Carla for me but then I haven't fucked Carla, just basing it on pics compared to Nicky in person so maybe I should.

downwiththesickness

Carla was slightly prettier than Nicky on looks alone. But Carla's service was kinda crap. Nicky however, is amazing in bed and gorgeous as well.