Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese girl based on Hagley Road - Bearwood  (Read 3774 times)

Offline normski

External Link/Members Only

I've visited the place 3 times now...got a soft spot for the oriental ladies. Saw the first girl twice last week, and as the maid who initially opens the door promised, there was a new girl starting today so thought it would be rude not to pay her a visit. It was a good call an all, I was greeted by a pretty lady who on arrival gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

These Chinese girls sure know how to get the old boy rising to the challenge with all that kissing and sucking of my nipples while they play with it at the same time. Todays girl was really enjoying herself and getting quite vocal while I pounded away - she has a lovely natural bush for all the pube loving folk like DODO!!

Before anyone says this should be in the reviews section, I don't know how long the new girl will be here or the turnover of the girls is so it would be pointless. Plus, the picture on the ad isn't of a girl I've seen...though, today's girl allowed me to take a few pictures!

Dodo

Yes N, your correct, I do have a soft spot for a nice bush. Where/what is this place that you refer to. The link shows a girl in pink leaning forward....is that the correct ad??
How about sending me a pm with a pic :wacko:

getonit

Yes it worked normski thanks. I took in the fact you said you were not going to do a proper review due to the fluidity of the staff , but can I ask the length of the time you were there and the cost? 

Offline normski

Hi,

It was £50 for 30mins. Additional info. I didn't mention is she's in her early 30s and her English is very limited...as was the other girl I saw last week.

Offline kingkong69

£50 Is that for sex  and massage?

Offline normski

Offline kingkong69

That's  not bad did you get just get covered oral and Sex  matey?

Offline normski

The first girl I saw last week it was covered oral. The new girl gave OWO.

jaz2424

hey dude could you pm the number for the place please the ad is not online anymore :(

External Link/Members Only

I've visited the place 3 times now...got a soft spot for the oriental ladies. Saw the first girl twice last week, and as the maid who initially opens the door promised, there was a new girl starting today so thought it would be rude not to pay her a visit. It was a good call an all, I was greeted by a pretty lady who on arrival gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

These Chinese girls sure know how to get the old boy rising to the challenge with all that kissing and sucking of my nipples while they play with it at the same time. Todays girl was really enjoying herself and getting quite vocal while I pounded away - she has a lovely natural bush for all the pube loving folk like DODO!!

Before anyone says this should be in the reviews section, I don't know how long the new girl will be here or the turnover of the girls is so it would be pointless. Plus, the picture on the ad isn't of a girl I've seen...though, today's girl allowed me to take a few pictures!

Offline Neji

hey dude could you pm the number for the place please the ad is not online anymore :(

And me if you don't mind :thumbsup:

Offline normski

Guys, try get the maid on 07776 605442

Offline normski

Visited this place a few hours ago and once again there's a new girl today...The maid wasn't joking about changing the ladies every Monday. Today's lady is in her late 20s/early 30s with one hairy muff(not pointing fingers at anyone but I'm looking at you DODO...haha). I've found that these Chinese ladies love sucking on your nipples while playing with the schlong in a standing position. Once we lay on the bed, there was some F/K followed by her working her way down my body where she stopped and gave some cracking nut kissing and sucking. I asked if she'd give OWO but she wanted an extra £10, declined and settled for OW. Positions were Cowgirl, doggy and finishing in mish. Showered up, changed and some more F/K before leaving. All in all, not a bad 30mins with a horny Chinese lass.

p.s. DODO, pm me if you want to see a photo of her hairy bush.

smithie1000

Visited this place a few hours ago and once again there's a new girl today...The maid wasn't joking about changing the ladies every Monday. Today's lady is in her late 20s/early 30s with one hairy muff(not pointing fingers at anyone but I'm looking at you DODO...haha). I've found that these Chinese ladies love sucking on your nipples while playing with the schlong in a standing position. Once we lay on the bed, there was some F/K followed by her working her way down my body where she stopped and gave some cracking nut kissing and sucking. I asked if she'd give OWO but she wanted an extra £10, declined and settled for OW. Positions were Cowgirl, doggy and finishing in mish. Showered up, changed and some more F/K before leaving. All in all, not a bad 30mins with a horny Chinese lass.

:lol:

smithie1000

20 mins and he's not on  lol

Offline normski