Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LoveableLilly. Fareham  (Read 3476 times)

5 review(s) for English_Lilly (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only
One hour for £150
Saw Lilly a few weeks back in Fareham.
Comms all very good, email initially then phone calls with concise directions to a nice flat in Knowle Village. Nice area, very safe and managed to park opposite the flat.
Met by Lilly, as usual behind the door and directed to a little sitting room.
Lilly was a little shorter than I had imagined with short blonde hair and dressed in a little black dress the showed off her cleavage. Little chat and paper work sorted out and led to the bedroom which was next to the little sitting room.
FK which was nice, very soft and sexy kisses while I undid the dress and slipped it off her, nice sexy shelf bra that I just pulled down to expose her nipples, kissed and licked those then removed the bra to get a feel of her lovely tits.
Stripped off and on to the bed, OW which was good and a little stroking the pussy but no fingers before I pulled her to the bed edge and fucked her with her legs spread wide, then together on my shoulders and then rolled her over for a nice slow fuck, she was very tight. Managed to last quite awhile before I shot my load.
Bit of chat while recovering and Lilly then slipped the condom on for more OW. Have to admit I spent a bit of time on her nipples which are rather small and sexy but were quite inflamed and erect, loved her tits, thought about having a tit wank to finish off but went for doggy instead.
She is tight but I managed to lean forward and play with her tits before I came again.
Lilly is friendly, pretty and chatty, she does have two large tattoos but they are tasteful ( not shown on her photos for obvious reasons but mentioned in her interview).
My tastes are vanilla so Lilly was ideal for me but a little more than I would normally pay.
She is part of a group called Garden of Eden and I had all three on my hotlist but I am still debating whether to bother now with the other two as the service they provide looks very similar.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 04:15:13 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline nigel4498

The other two in the Fareham group of the Garden of Eden.
FoxyFearn External Link/Members Only
SassieStephenie External Link/Members Only (think she was Roleplay Rosie)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:32:58 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Davede

Thanks for the review Nigel
These girls have been on my hot list for ages but I havent been to see them before because of the really vanilla services that they want top money for, the only thing that might interest me is a duo but that would be expensive  for the services they give

Offline nigel4498

I thought about a duo too but don't think they would be dirty enough, if you know what I mean.
For the same price you can have an hour with Platinum Cindy and Michelle Independent and get the works.

Offline Stiltskin

These girls have been on my hot list for ages but I havent been to see them before because of the really vanilla services that they want top money for...

+1, I don't understand why they're so expensive. It's a pity as it sounds like a good location for me.

Offline Davede

You can see hayley in Portsmouth for the same money and she is a lot filthier, or sian who is a bit cheaper

Offline Love jugz

She's been on my hotlist for a while. Mainly because of her tits. Might give her a try for a tit wank.

Offline nigel4498

She does have a nice pair of tits, not sure if she would let you COB though.