Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo bustydd_angel2 & sweetTeen_julia20 Tufnell Park  (Read 1408 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for bustydd_angel2 (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Big Bad R

Really felt like having a couple of girls look after me and these two who work from the same flat caught my eye ;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   (Julia)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   (Laura)

I have had Laura on my HL for some time and notice that she offered a 2 girl with Julia. Both girls are well reviewed individually on UKP and based on this I arranged a booking. Thought it rather odd that no one has reviewed them as a duo.

All correspondence was by AW and then text (with Laura). Communication was excellent with quick replies. The girls work out of a clean and tidy basement flat near Tufnell Park tube (although station is closed until March 2016). Parking on road where flat is located is pay and display and I had no trouble parking. Entrance to flat is down some steps and at the side so no prying eyes and felt very safe. Respectable area.

Fee charged was £200 for an hour. Laura explained to me that girls would be concentrating on me so no 'pussy play' between them. They were however, happy with DFK and playing with each others tits. Fair enough was told this from outset. Shower accepted at start and end of punt. Anal with Laura was on offer for an extra £20, I did not avail myself of this service.

Both girls are well reviewed on UKP and are a nice contrast. Julia is slim dark haired with natural medium sized tits. Laura is more curvy with huge tits and auburn hair. Both girls are IMO a 6 out of 10 in terms of looks.

Both girls dressed as requested  ;) Had a really good time. Services offered and accepted included ; DFK on both, spitting in my mouth from both, rimming on me from Julia, OWO, RO, sex (protected) in various positions, light girl on girl action (but always appreciated  :P). BIG CIM to finish with snowballing between them. Nothing better than being given a BJ and being rimmed at the same time  :yahoo:

All in all a really excellent experience and one which I will repeat in the future. Nowhere near as intense as a MFF with Ameera and Hazel Kitty but non the less still good value and worth while  :) You just need to be aware that the girls concentrate on you and not each other.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 09:34:53 am by Big Bad R »

zingfu

Hi dude can you lift them up? ;)

Persie

How.comes rimming only.from Julia?

Offline Big Bad R

Offline rob75

could you switch straight from one girl to the other or did you have to change condoms?

Offline The_Don

I've not punted Julia but after my recent punt with Lara.

I've been thinking about the polish W/G I've punted and how good most of them are. In terms of service, attitude and value (for me)   
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:12:27 pm by The_Don »