Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty isabella - bermondsey  (Read 1859 times)

baretta

This happend last week found her on adultwork I had seen her before at a brothel in new cross a few months earlier. So decided to see her again as the service was good cute face nice bum and tits slight stomach, if I had to guess her age I would say mid thirties.
Payed sixty pounds for thirty minutes she started by spitting on my dick and wanking then going up my chest kissing and then nipple sucking. After she put the condom on then proceeded to lay on her back call me over with her finger fucked in a few positions before I climaxed all over her ass. Then cleaned my self with wipes and left I will return as she's a very sexy and sensual girl.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 09:20:52 pm by baretta »

cesare77

hi there
would you please tell me how tall ishe and her dress size please? and how was her service as I am little shy and like the girl to take the lead thank you.

baretta

She's around 5 foot 3 but she had heels on as for taking the lead in not sure about that one as I normally take charge when I visit prossies. So cnt help you on that one  :unknown:

Offline arbypietre

Are there reviews of the New Cross brothel?

baretta

Are there reviews of the New Cross brothel?

Nope not a review of when it saw her in new cross as that was some time ago

Red_baron

Are the photos realistic?? From looking at them she looks a lot younger than mid 30's??

baretta

Are the photos realistic?? From looking at them she looks a lot younger than mid 30's??

From the eye test I would say shes about 34 years old no way is she in her twentys like she told me