Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Crystal - GFE Sheffield - Surprisingly hot and sultry performance  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Magicalstory

Intro
I was stuck in Sheffield waiting for a friend with nowhere to go and ended up at GFE Sheffield where I had a very good time. In fact it was far better than I thought I would have in a parlour. It was with Crystal, an exceptional service provider, very attractive and really nice woman.

Details
45 minutes GFE Experience £100
External Link/Members Only
Fair skinned, pretty and toned like you wouldn't believe with a washboard stomach and great legs.

Comms
No comms. I walked in.

Venue
Nothing untoward about the area but I was there in broad daylight. The entrance to the parlour is at the rear. You buzz to get through a security door and walk into a bright reception room with Jeremy Kyle on the TV. A friendly woman welcomed me, asked if I wanted a drink and arranged for the available women to come out one at a time. The venue itself or what I saw of it was nice. The room I went to was clean and well appointed with a good shower in the corner. No shower gel though. It can be easy to slip leaving the shower if you have wet feet.

Appearance
Crystal's photos are designed to hide her identity but they end up not really representing her. She's super fit with a great smile and very sexy. She has a glint in her eye, very naughty, very playful, very mischievous. Lovely accent too.

The meet
It began with me having to choose. I had wanted a duo. The women came out one by one. Crystal came out first and gave me a lingering peck on the cheek and a knowing look. :kiss: Something about her made me decide on her and her alone even though Kendal and Cherry are both very good looking and well-reviewed. It's not that the others were distant but maybe the way Crystal approached me meant there was a marked difference in how I was welcomed (I let the lady at reception know this). Crystal wore heels that meant she towered over me and led me up the stairs which was an excuse for me to watch her sway a little from behind in her expensive lingerie. She explained the options and the GFE was worth a bit more. I gave her the cash and showered. From that point on she took control and what a performance it was. Slow, sensual but really sexy. From OWO with me standing to wrapping her leg around me standing up to bite me seductively to more OWO with me lying down to a mini strip tease to 69 to OWO while on all fours beside me to the condom and Cowgirl where I'm sure she finished me off with a squeeze I had a great time. She was fun, flirty, friendly and really focused on me throughout. I was really impressed. She's really smart too as I found out while we chatted and showered after each other to finish. She's quite charming really. I got reception to call me a cab and witnessed again how Crystal was picked first a short while later.

Overall
Would I return? Well it's Sheffield and I'm only ever there once in a blue moon but if I do I would go back to see Crystal. I didn't expect this level of service at a parlour despite GFE Sheffield getting good reviews but I am kind of new to this. I told Crystal she should tour one day. She'd do really well.

Offline NIK

I have actually seen this one! Twice. She wasn't bad, but the second time she charged me a fiver more for 15 min less. Some bollocks about the cost of the room rent.

Offline Magicalstory

I have actually seen this one! Twice. She wasn't bad, but the second time she charged me a fiver more for 15 min less. Some bollocks about the cost of the room rent.

Shame about that. A case on YMMV maybe? I'd like to think we clicked and she took a shine to me from the off but I am a complete newbie and it shows so she probably thought I'd be a easy session and she had her wicked way with me without much resistance!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Shame about that. A case on YMMV maybe? I'd like to think we clicked and she took a shine to me from the off but I am a complete newbie and it shows so she probably thought I'd be a easy session and she had her wicked way with me without much resistance!
Your standards are just lower. Wait until you realise that no punter is special and they just want your cash.

Offline Magicalstory

Your standards are just lower. Wait until you realise that no punter is special and they just want your cash.

Thanks, I do get that last point but maybe my previous post wasn't as clear as it should've been.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thanks, I do get that last point but maybe my previous post wasn't as clear as it should've been.
Apologies Magical I think I was too harsh, you had a good time and spent the time to write a review. I'm a bit cynical and disillusioned by the punting scene. I can't help but think you got better service than Nik because you paid more though. The last time I went to GFE I did have a genuinely good time with Meegan (now at Sandys).

Offline Magicalstory

Apologies Magical I think I was too harsh, you had a good time and spent the time to write a review. I'm a bit cynical and disillusioned by the punting scene. I can't help but think you got better service than Nik because you paid more though. The last time I went to GFE I did have a genuinely good time with Meegan (now at Sandys).

Appreciated! Best, Magic