Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yazz of Morpeth - diamonds  (Read 756 times)

Offline jonnyboy2190

External Link/Members Only

My first review and post! I've been on this forum lurking for a few weeks now taking in all the reviews. I finally had some free time and an opportunity to get a punt in, I scoured AW and the agencies and not many girls that ive got my eye on work on a Sunday but I did notice that yazz was working on the diamonds rota. So searched her name on here and a couple good reviews came up which made up my mind! So rang diamonds this morning and got in for 4pm turned up at the place dead easy to find plenty parking and swiftly got the flat number from diamonds, great comms overall.

Knocked on her door and she answered wearing black lingerie and fishnets with suspender belt very sexy! Great figure facially I'd say about 7/10. Led upstairs paperwork out he way, she sharply took her bra and thong off, might I add she has a peach of an are! Plenty DFK, into OWO where she is very talented, excellent at deep throat.  Then into some TO where she was smooth and very clean and she responded quite well. On with the mac  and starting with her cowgirl then doggy which was a great sight watching her fantastic are buck back. Then mish with her legs up. Asks to finish with oral which she obliged, she lay on the bed whilst I throat fucked her she didn't even gag! Ended up straddling her whilst I finished over her face with her suckling me dry.
Overall great punt and would defo go back. Only downside was she had a bit of a husky voice which made her sound a little rough not sure if she's just nursing a sore throat or not

David Larry

When she asked you what do you want to do, did you say... "the only way is up"? Sorry, someone had to do it.  :thumbsdown:

Offline jonnyboy2190

Ha! Took me a while to click on there :D

Offline toon972

Good review,tempted but Morpeth is a bit far for me.