Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny waist, big ass  (Read 4312 times)

Offline RetroPete

I like a nice curvy figure but this girl has the smallest waist with the most enormous ass. Looks incredible.

External Link/Members Only

Just wondered if anyone had seen her?

If I'm ever out Cambridge way might be tempted to visit. im guessing if you like big butts she fits the bill.

Offline itk

Offline uutarn

That looks fucking hot to me!

ramrodronnie

I like a nice curvy figure but this girl has the smallest waist with the most enormous ass. Looks incredible.

If I'm ever out Cambridge way might be tempted to visit. im guessing if you like big butts she fits the bill.

If she truly looks anything like her profile pics? I'd fuck her brains out for sure! RetroPete. She looks Feckin Gorgeous mate! Another one going on to my ever growing wanna do Hotlist. Cheers mate. I look forward to any Feedback/Reviews on here?   :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Height   5'2"
Dress Size   10
Chest Size   34"
Waist Size   26"
Hips Measurement   46"
Bra Cup-size   DD

ramrodronnie

Height   5'2"
Dress Size   10
Chest Size   34"
Waist Size   26"
Hips Measurement   46"
Bra Cup-size   DD

Thanks for the info Horizontal pleasures  :thumbsup:

Offline tarkus

The October review on AW seems to confirm that the photos are accurate, that is one hell of an arse  :D

Online Samcrow1

That's almost worth the train journey for  :yahoo: :yahoo:

It just dawned on me what her ID name means, Pepanig must mean that she is black named Pepa, and it is the abbreviation for the 'n'word.

Offline tomtom1

i can confirm she is real....however i have only seen her on a webcam site, google "majinbootee" that is her webcam name and i would love to have a go at that

Offline Kalevra

I littlerrally just stumbled accross her on AW, OMG ive never moved so fast to try a make a post on here before lol, i searched before creating a topic.

Im not kidding when i say she might just have the best ass (dare i say body) In my hotlist right now, and i only scour AW for the biggest of backsides lol.

shes got 13ratings (all look possitive) and 2 positive field reports, but i would prefer to see a UKP members feild report tbh, (also i prefer outcall and she only offers incall from what her profile reads :( dambit)

Ill wait to see if she updates her profile some more, maybe if a private gallery gets put up it might do me some convincing to do my first incall lol.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 05:16:02 pm by Kalevra »

Offline Owwhatanight

Your so excited go for it man ? Then let us all know and review  :drinks:

Oberyn1

I dunno, it does nothing for me tbh. I like black women, but they have to be in proportion to their body shape. For e.g. i like chunky/chubby black women because they are usually well proportioned. This woman looks okay, but her body doesn't look right. It reminds me of nicki minaj who's ass is even more extreme! good luck anyway lol.

Offline winkywanky

From where I'm standing that girl has an absolutely amazing figure!

A shame her Enjoys are a little vanilla though. Not even any OWO, although she states Facials available?

Offline Kalevra

Didnt see that one coming, the accounts not there any more "The requested member was not found or is inactive"

profile gone

ramrodronnie

Whatta Bummer (pardon the pun lol) I wonder if she'll reappear again in a different guise/profile? If anyone notices, please let all of us who like her know.   :thumbsup: :hi:

Online anaconda777

Can confirm she is the real deal. Saw her a couple of times in Cambridge nice lil apartment on Newmarket road. She can take it like goodun but she is expensive though. She's on holiday at the moment that's why her profile is unavailable.

ramrodronnie

Online anaconda777

Each time I've seen her I've given her a good old pounding especially in doggy as she can take it with an ass like that lol. I like the curvy figure but each to their own.
Nice enough girl and pleasant surroundings just a tad on the pricey side.

James999

Looks like she's joined to whinge about this thread now, little point as she's deleted her profile, but I guess the site haters are hoping to stir the shit up, when in reality they create a new member and the thread gets brought to the top of the forum again  :crazy:

Online anaconda777

Gutted was hoping to see her again

Offline Kalevra

Im still waiting to see this one pop back up on AW, i still havent come across anyone on adultwork that comes even a little close to her shape in those photos, (thats in my opinion & by my tastes of course)

Online anaconda777

She's gone off the radar! Gutted as I wanted I see her again
I'm hoping she'll pop up again.

Online anaconda777

Will she ever reappear on adultwork...?

Offline jakes

I too had the pleasure of meeting her.  Nice personality as well as fantastic body and friendly service.  Shame she's not reading this - we might persuade her to come back. 

Has anyone out there come across another similarly proportioned girl?

Zidan82

I was fortunate enough to see her before she disappeared for a short session. Shes really gorgeous and a really nice girl. Probably the best hip:ass ratio I have ever seen actually.

I hope one day she returns  :rolleyes:

Offline Kalevra

You guys have no idea how envious i am of you both lol

Offline Hotshots76

Lol Horizontal I respect you so much as a member on this site. You contribute greatly and I love reading your reviews. You seem like a adventurous but I think you forgot the tiny waist part with your latest link.

Lol Horizontal I respect you so much as a member on this site. You contribute greatly and I love reading your reviews. You seem like a adventurous but I think you forgot the tiny waist part with your latest link.

yep but this is proportionate, unlike many larger ladies she at least does HAVE a waist and the corset emphasises it.

Thanks for your kind words.

vw

Each time I've seen her I've given her a good old pounding especially in doggy as she can take it with an ass like that lol. I like the curvy figure but each to their own.

What's wrong with this, is she bullying you? no idea why you want it deleted ?

Offline maxxblue

Agree with VW. You should know what admin's response will be - all you have done is highlight a post which wasn't currently attracting any attention.

James999

tt,
why do you want these comments removed, is she putting pressure on you?

Can confirm she is the real deal. Saw her a couple of times in Cambridge nice lil apartment on Newmarket road. She can take it like goodun but she is expensive though. She's on holiday at the moment that's why her profile is unavailable.

Each time I've seen her I've given her a good old pounding especially in doggy as she can take it with an ass like that lol. I like the curvy figure but each to their own. Nice enough girl and pleasant surroundings just a tad on the pricey side.