Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am i paranoid?  (Read 2206 times)

Offline uutarn

I decided to see External Link/Members Only this weekend as she is in norwich from today (sunday).

Phoned her this morning and she said phone back at 2. This i did but got voice mail. Phoned again at 3; it rang, but then went to voicemail.

Is she blocking me you think? I haven't given her a reason for doing so apart from the fact that i'm fucking nervous.

Also do i keep hassling her? Or just give up?

Offline Owwhatanight

Maybe she,s cooking her old man Sunday dinner   :)

I would not phone again today maybe txt her.

Offline phillips

I made a booking with her for 2pm today as well,Turned up and saw her leaving the hotel in tears.
My guess is the hotel staff guessed she was not there for a holiday.  :unknown:

Online RetroPete

I was trying To get try to her as well. It's been a while since my last punt and she sounded like pure filth! Out of interest which hotel?

The happy one

She looks good and sounds like filth

On my hotlist

ramrodronnie

I was trying To get try to her as well. It's been a while since my last punt and she sounded like pure filth! Out of interest which hotel?

Not the done thing, naming hotels on here RetroPete.   :hi:

Online RetroPete

Yea totally understand, my bad!

ramrodronnie

I decided to see External Link/Members Only this weekend as she is in norwich from today (sunday).

Phoned her this morning and she said phone back at 2. This i did but got voice mail. Phoned again at 3; it rang, but then went to voicemail.

Is she blocking me you think? I haven't given her a reason for doing so apart from the fact that i'm fucking nervous.

Also do i keep hassling her? Or just give up?

The hotel staff/management probably suspected what she was doing uutarn, and she was being kicked out. I was with a WG a while ago in a hotel, I was half way through doing the deed, on the vinegar stroke, when there was knock on the door,the girl went and answered, and a member of the hotel staff told her that they knew what she was doing, and told her that she had to leave right away! She was working alone, so not illegal, just hotel rules, they don't wanna get a bad reputation for allowing WGs to do business on their premises. She had booked, and paid up front for 4 days, and she lost All her money! I took her back to my place, and finished what I'd started lol. So I reckon it's a good bet that is what has happened with this WG. My advice would be uutarn; Don't blame her, she's probably very upset. Leave it for a day or two, then contact her again, hopefully things will have settled down, and you will be able to see her.
Hope that helps to some degree mate?   :hi:     

Offline uutarn

I made a booking with her for 2pm today as well,Turned up and saw her leaving the hotel in tears.
My guess is the hotel staff guessed she was not there for a holiday.  :unknown:

Yea i did get a text saying she had trouble at the hotel. Said she would call me when its all sorted, still waiting though... :(

@RRR Ah i see. Nah i'm not blaming her at all, just a learning experience on my part, tis all. So she lost all her money? God damn thats harsh, no wonder she's upset. Well she's got my number, if she wants my cash she only has to call/txt. Ill leave the issue for now then.

And thanks for the clarification RRR, thats eased my mind no end :).
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 05:18:42 pm by uutarn »

Offline Lowie1973

Welcome to the world of punting
Sadly this sort of disappointment and mishap is all part of the fun

ramrodronnie

Yea i did get a text saying she had trouble at the hotel. Said she would call me when its all sorted, still waiting though... :(

@RRR Ah i see. Nah i'm not blaming her at all, just a learning experience on my part, tis all. So she lost all her money? God damn thats harsh, no wonder she's upset. Well she's got my number, if she wants my cash she only has to call/txt. Ill leave the issue for now then.

And thanks for the clarification RRR, thats eased my mind no end :).

uutarn. Most WGs won't get back to you for discretionary reasons, you need give it a day or two, then  call/message her to try to arrange another booking mate. Yeah, the poor girl who I was with, who got kicked otta the hotel, it was her first night in there, so she lost over 3 days of her money that she'd paid for her room, Bastards!   :angry: :hi:

Offline uutarn

Thanks guys.

The profile on AW has changed distance. Was 0 miles now 3.4? miles. So i think shes found somewhere so thats good.

Ok RRR i'll take your advice, and like lowie says i suppose its all part of the learning curve.

ramrodronnie

Thanks guys.

The profile on AW has changed distance. Was 0 miles now 3.4? miles. So i think shes found somewhere so thats good.

Ok RRR i'll take your advice, and like lowie says i suppose its all part of the learning curve.

:thumbsup:

mark100max

i saw her in yarmouth a few months ago was one of my best punts,

her profile now seems like its written by a pimp to me, 

hope you manage to sort out a booking

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Do hotels have that in their terms and conditions of booking their rooms then?

Thou shalt not shage more than the one man in an hour or so?.

Offline tarkus

Do hotels have that in their terms and conditions of booking their rooms then?

Thou shalt not shage more than the one man in an hour or so?.

I don't think they need a policy, you are a "guest" in their establishment and if they don't want you there anymore then they're perfectly entitled to ask you to leave. A bit out of order keeping the money for the unused days though.

mark100max

when i went to the dubia the hotel bar was full of prossis late evening, and they dont eben have the decency to pay for a room

badbell

Hi boys, the reason i left the hotel was because i was paying cash and i had forgotten my ID. it was rediculous really as i always stay in that branch of hotel and belong to there points reward scheme. i was upset because one of the ladies i dealt with spoke to me like shit and we ended up having a full on screaming match due to the way she spoke to me. i was polite to her there was no need for her unprofessional attitude. one of my clients was in the carpark and was totally lovely and offered me a lift. i am still in norwich in another hotel. because of the drama i offered my clients discount and they have rebooked as they were messed around. it takes more then a hotel jobs worth to stop this whore working!!! sorry again for the confusion. see you soon lads bella xxxxxxx

Offline Belgarion

Hi boys, the reason i left the hotel was because i was paying cash and i had forgotten my ID. it was rediculous really as i always stay in that branch of hotel and belong to there points reward scheme. i was upset because one of the ladies i dealt with spoke to me like shit and we ended up having a full on screaming match due to the way she spoke to me. i was polite to her there was no need for her unprofessional attitude. one of my clients was in the carpark and was totally lovely and offered me a lift. i am still in norwich in another hotel. because of the drama i offered my clients discount and they have rebooked as they were messed around. it takes more then a hotel jobs worth to stop this whore working!!! sorry again for the confusion. see you soon lads bella xxxxxxx

Not a problem Bella. See you soon

Offline glowworm

Dug that one out of the mists of time

Offline masseyferguson

Believe this is now her profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thx Henry, useful info, reputations good or bad should follow the provider not the profile.