Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nice andrea  (Read 2533 times)

12 review(s) for NiceAndrea (6 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

bigbell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

was working in east end of glasgow,and tried a couple of others but were unavailable so gave the nice andrea a txt, replied she was available for a short notice meet,text back looking for owo,cim and maybe some watersports, she replies yes too all my requests

get at flat, and she txt me the buzzer number, ffs 3 flights up,but trying to get in the close was just as bad,overgrown bushes on either side
means you have to brush yer way through

gets into flat, bit messy but looked clean gave over the paperwork,and she left the room, and when she came back she stripped off, smaller tits than in the photos, but was ok, she cant speak much english, so it was straight onto owo, was good, and she didnt mind me slipping a few fingers into her wet pussy, time for the rubber, bit doggy,reverse then off with the bag for some cim, really good,came quickly but she continued to gently sucking,sure she swallowed, never went for the water works
she has a obsession of fixing her wig
would i go back, maybe not, but worth the money, and she does what i asked for

Offline nike

//www.adultwork.com/2386948 or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

was working in east end of glasgow,and tried a couple of others but were unavailable so gave the nice andrea a txt, replied she was available for a short notice meet,text back looking for owo,cim and maybe some watersports, she replies yes too all my requests

get at flat, and she txt me the buzzer number, ffs 3 flights up,but trying to get in the close was just as bad,overgrown bushes on either side
means you have to brush yer way through

gets into flat, bit messy but looked clean gave over the paperwork,and she left the room, and when she came back she stripped off, smaller tits than in the photos, but was ok, she cant speak much english, so it was straight onto owo, was good, and she didnt mind me slipping a few fingers into her wet pussy, time for the rubber, bit doggy,reverse then off with the bag for some cim, really good,came quickly but she continued to gently sucking,sure she swallowed, never went for the water works
she has a obsession of fixing her wig
would i go back, maybe not, but worth the money, and she does what i asked for

Good review bigbell, just a polite request, put the city into the title, IE. nice andrea Glasgow, it really does help. :thumbsup:

12 review(s) found for NiceAndrea linked to in above post (6 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative)

bigbell

Good review bigbell, just a polite request, put the city into the title, IE. nice andrea Glasgow, it really does help. :thumbsup:

cheers mate, will do
still new to the site
every days a school day :hi:

Offline MrMontana

Just back from seeing Andrea.

Thought it was great, gave her the hundred for the hour, stayed for about 50 mins. Showered first, straight into dfk and got down and had a good munch on her pussy, defo not the pussy and arse of a girl in her 50s, more like 30s. After that some great people while I fingered her arse which she welcomed. She then put the rubber on and I literally shot my load within 2 mins as she sat on top. She gave a great massage for about 10 mins then it was back round for more owo before I bent her over and fucked her sweet pussy for a solid 10 mins, then flipped her round and done her mosh on the edge of the bed with her legs nearly back over her head. Incredible.

She's got a bit of a belly, shite tits, but a fabulous pussy and arse. Add to that I felt she was genuinely welcoming and let me do pretty much what I wanted. The offer of anal was there but I was too busy enjoying her pussy that I was happy to just skip a few digits in there.

I'd visit again

Offline Game of scones

Aye she is defo an enthusiastic and very accommodating old hoor don't think she knows the word no up for anything

Offline Jock D

Just back from seeing Andrea.

Thought it was great, gave her the hundred for the hour, stayed for about 50 mins. Showered first, straight into dfk and got down and had a good munch on her pussy, defo not the pussy and arse of a girl in her 50s, more like 30s. After that some great people while I fingered her arse which she welcomed. She then put the rubber on and I literally shot my load within 2 mins as she sat on top. She gave a great massage for about 10 mins then it was back round for more owo before I bent her over and fucked her sweet pussy for a solid 10 mins, then flipped her round and done her mosh on the edge of the bed with her legs nearly back over her head. Incredible.

She's got a bit of a belly, shite tits, but a fabulous pussy and arse. Add to that I felt she was genuinely welcoming and let me do pretty much what I wanted. The offer of anal was there but I was too busy enjoying her pussy that I was happy to just skip a few digits in there.

I'd visit again

Congratulations, you had better luck than me, when I stuck my finger up her arse it came out covered in shite  :vomit: Needless to say I haven't been back since.

Offline MrMontana

Hahaha sorry to hear that. Nah man she was good, her tits were definitely the worst part, wee small saggy efforts. Made up for in other ways though. She was so keen, Sloppy owo in between riding her, no clock watching. I reckon she's have let me fuck her a third time if I had asked her, was totally spent but.