Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rous-Sydenham  (Read 1957 times)

3 review(s) for SENSUAL ROUSE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Liam52

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Sydenham (minute away from a bus stop, 10 mins walk from Sydenham station)

Cost: 80 for 30mins (60  + 20 extra for OWO)

Pictures: Accurate, pretty face, tight waist and nice curves
Hidden Image/Members Only

Services: OWO, covered sex in mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl

Return:  Yes

Comms: Good, quick phone call to acemassage link phone number, good directions given as hadn't been here before

Went to see Rous based on a review on here and glad I did.

Great BJ, good fuck in numerous positions, nice big ass and tits.  She's a good prossie, really turned me on with some nice little touches like licking/kissing me or shoving her tits in my face!

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Yes she called me yesterday to say she's back in London for a week.   

Heads up as well for Pumps as I know he fancies her as well  lol   :D

Banned reason: Only contribution in 3 years is homophobic comment.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

I saw she's back,but I'm abit bored of her  now. Maybe I'll try her next year lol

Offline Kaluuu276

Has she still maintained that figure or carries some stomach fat?

Does this brothel mostly cater for Latinos?

Finally has anyone seen the other girls?

Offline pumps

Has she still maintained that figure or carries some stomach fat?

Does this brothel mostly cater for Latinos?

Finally has anyone seen the other girls?

1. her stomach is flat.

2. yeah only latinos/Spanish - and the odd african.

3.yeah but because they change name names and don't have permanent profiles you'll be hard pushed to find their reviews on here - be carefull they also import tranny's too.

Offline soundofsilence

is she still at the place near Kirkdale road?

Offline webpunter

Is anyone thinking what i'm thinking ?  :sarcastic:

baretta

is she still at the place near Kirkdale road?

I visited her the other day good service but this place in sydenham was nearly robbed last week. From what I heard a few kids tried to run in the place not sure if they got any money. But I would give it a wide berth

baretta

She called you to say that she's back in london that's odd as she was in south croydon last week and she speaks basic English at best.  :dash:

Offline Terrelljonezzz

She called you to say that she's back in london that's odd as she was in south croydon last week and she speaks basic English at best.  :dash:

Yes mate,  I forgot that you have insight into my full range of linguistic skills.   I happen to speak Spanish and Portuguese.   You're clearly too bright for this forum
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 08:20:19 am by Terrelljonezzz »

baretta

Yes mate,  I forgot that you have insight into my full range of linguistic skills.   I happen to speak Spanish and Portuguese.   You're clearly too bright for this forum

Fair enough just find it odd that a brothel would call you to say that a girl is working this week. If she was a indie I could understand but for a brothel I find that strange.

Offline pumps

Yes mate,  I forgot that you have insight into my full range of linguistic skills.  I happen to speak Spanish and Portuguese.   You're clearly too bright for this forum

Brazilian martain always mentioned doing that with hookers too.

Offline pumps

Fair enough just find it odd that a brothel would call you to say that a girl is working this week. If she was a indie I could understand but for a brothel I find that strange.

this was another thing brazilian martain claimed, that was friends with latino brothel owners.

:sarcastic:

baretta

this was another thing brazilian martain claimed, that was friends with latino brothel owners.

I'm not here to cause trouble but he's got ten post with no reviews and he's saying a brothel telephones him to say a girl is working this week. I just think it's a crock of shit :wacko: but then he could be the howard hughes of punting  :hi:

Offline Terrelljonezzz

I'm not here to cause trouble but he's got ten post with no reviews and he's saying a brothel telephones him to say a girl is working this week. I just think it's a crock of shit :wacko: but then he could be the howard hughes of punting  :hi:

Sherlock,  your hounds are off in the wrong direction.   Plausible that Rose and I exchanged phone numbers? 

baretta

Sherlock,  your hounds are off in the wrong direction.   Plausible that Rose and I exchanged phone numbers?

Of course she did because your such a stud I'm sure she even gave you a freebie as well. Infact you may have taken her to the shard for a meal as well then followed by a moonlight walk along the south bank.  :bomb: it does not take sherlock to know your talking shit.

No sherlock here just baretta  :hi:

baretta

Pumps you seem like a seasoned pro what does your gut say about his story as for me it smells like dog shit

Offline pumps

I visited her the other day good service but this place in sydenham was nearly robbed last week. From what I heard a few kids tried to run in the place not sure if they got any money. But I would give it a wide berth

They're all getting robbed in south London, This parlour installed a huge metal gate halfway up the stairs last year...I can't recall if its still there or if they still use it though.....

The other latino parlours have some funny & crude security measures (particularly the one in south Croydon  :sarcastic:)

baretta

They're all getting robbed in south London, This parlour installed a huge metal gate halfway up the stairs last year...I can't recall if its still there or if they still use it though.....

The other latino parlours have some funny & crude security measures (particularly the one in south Croydon  :sarcastic:)

Yeah it's still there have not visited the south croydon one I've been to the one in Croydon off of spice street. Camberwell is punter friendly when they are not giving false info on the girls descriptions

Offline pumps

Yeah it's still there have not visited the south croydon one I've been to the one in Croydon off of spice street. Camberwell is punter friendly when they are not giving false info on the girls descriptions

Spice street?

Yes, camberwell is pretty friendly, the outside light is so fucking bright there and the maid can clock you from the spiral staircase. I donno what your talking about when you say false descriptions not one latino brothel gives you any meaning full specific info. Its all "yes we have two girls both have big boobies and big bottom" lol I only go by the photos on vivastreet and make sure the maid confirms its the girl in the pictures.
That maid in Camberwell being British can be abit more detailed, but she's flakey I think she uses drugs or something...

baretta

The black girl there she's crazy as hell very temperamental she's obviously on something. The last two times i went there it was a guy who was acting as the maid he had a good command of English but when i call up it's normally a Spanish lady who answers the phone and her descriptions are very sexy lady from colombia or brazil dress size 10 big bum and breast.

baretta

Spice street?

Yes, camberwell is pretty friendly, the outside light is so fucking bright there and the maid can clock you from the spiral staircase. I donno what your talking about when you say false descriptions not one latino brothel gives you any meaning full specific info. Its all "yes we have two girls both have big boobies and big bottom" lol I only go by the photos on vivastreet and make sure the maid confirms its the girl in the pictures.
That maid in Camberwell being British can be abit more detailed, but she's flakey I think she uses drugs or something...

Sorry I mean spice yard just off of the high street south end

Offline pumps

Sorry I mean spice yard just off of the high street south end

okay! the other one is 1 min walk away from there.

Offline pumps

Pumps you seem like a seasoned pro what does your gut say about his story as for me it smells like dog shit

Looks like a cleverly staged argument to me.

hmmmm

baretta

Looks like a cleverly staged argument to me.

hmmmm

Ok hercule poirot