Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh Recommendations  (Read 802 times)

filthydirtypunter

Well in the last fornight I have had one bad punt(Nicole Edinburgh) and one fantastic (Amy@NTS) and I've been scouring AW but the Avalible today always seem so bare by the time I filter out EE/Romanians etc. Edinburgh as a whole seems pretty dry punting wise of late for some reason.

I really don't want to go back to the dark and dingy days of walking along salamader street where I got my first introduction to sex for cash. It's overly risky health and wellbeing wise but fuck me auld reekies a bit dry!. I did meet two big & busty english gals down there who became regs who had a duo routine going for the price of one punt. Oral with one/Fuck the other. They would find a spot with their car and get down to the job! After that first meet they gave me a number and would nip round to my flat to provide service! Don't know why the worked the street they could of made a killing via AW as they where proper on the up and up. Anyone remember them? Anyhoo enough with the memory lane bullsh*t

Any personal recommendations for a good out and out filth monger that does not piss about with gfe ect? and just leaves you feeling like you've been ten rounds with tyson? I'm in dire need of a wee dirty!

Anything from thin to a bit of meat will do! No other specifications.

JJ1979

Sorry about the long link but not sure how to shorten it. Your Sexy Katie is a good option. Gorgeous girl and loves a good hard fucking.

Sympathise with you regarding Nicole, nice girl but awful service and very fake with moaning and "I'm cumming" crap. None of that with Katie.

External Link/Members Only

filthydirtypunter

Sorry about the long link but not sure how to shorten it. Your Sexy Katie is a good option. Gorgeous girl and loves a good hard fucking.

Sympathise with you regarding Nicole, nice girl but awful service and very fake with moaning and "I'm cumming" crap. None of that with Katie.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers JJ