Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kicked out / made to walk  (Read 2963 times)

SirFrank

We've covered the topic of walking before but I'm not sure we've discussed when the walking process is initiated by the girl and/or establishment. Have you ever been thrown out or made to walk before? A few weeks ago I picked my niece up after a late weekend party in Cardiff and while I was waiting for her to walk to the car carrying her shoes, 3 girls walked passed. When it comes to faces I've got a photographic memory. Trouble is my face memory bank is so good, it often takes a while for me to realise how I recognise them - when, where, etc.

Anyhow, penny quickly dropped because of the circumstances. She used to work in the ambassador suite in Cardiff in early 00s. I rocked up with a few mates after a night out. She was probably earlyish 30s then - in ok shape, flirty, chatty, friendly and pretty. Anyway she was a bit full on and started talking filth the minute the door was closed. We starts having a bit of banter etc. she then undressed herself to reveal a very messy kebab (it had clearly seen more action than Andy McNab and Chris Ryan put together) that looked like a butcher's dustbin and she had the nerve to say to me 'what do you think of my pussy'? Being very drunk, I made the mistake of saying what I was thinking. I said 'it looks like it's been run over'!

Despite being pissed I quickly realised my mistake and the mood quickly soured. She went fucking nuts and I mean nuts and started hurling insults and profanities. I thought she was going to hit me but she didn't. I decided quickly the wise thing to do was get the fuck out of dodge. As I started to get dressed the management turned up to find out what the fuck was going on. By now her anger had cranked up a notch and as behaviour inevitably breeds behaviour I laughed and said fuck me you really need to calm down, which of course had the opposite effect. She started screaming at me and had to be led out of the room (nude too). The manager said to me you need to leave NOW. I was on my way at this point anyway. I left and treated myself to Miss Millie's fried chicken across the road and never went back to the place.

Offline bigmc

That properly made me laugh out loud  :D

Offline PLeisure

Anyway she was a bit full on and started talking filth the minute the door was closed. We starts having a bit of banter etc. she then undressed herself to reveal a very messy kebab (it had clearly seen more action than Andy McNab and Chris Ryan put together) that looked like a butcher's dustbin and she had the nerve to say to me 'what do you think of my pussy'? Being very drunk, I made the mistake of saying what I was thinking. I said 'it looks like it's been run over'!

:D  :lol:  :D  :cool:  :crazy: I guess no chance of a refund, then  :P  :D

Offline dboy74

Offline threechilliman

....she then undressed herself to reveal a very messy kebab (it had clearly seen more action than Andy McNab and Chris Ryan put together)....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I need some tissues......  .....to mop the coffee off my keyboard!

tcm

Offline Riprock

Never give a honest opinion when you've been drinking

vw

Never give a honest opinion when you've been drinking
If you want the truth get them drunk !

Oberyn1

You should have got her attention and said "hi" to her,  i wonder what her reaction would have been lol

Offline Mansell

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  New keyboard needed too.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

Sir Frank. It must be the fact you are Welsh that enables you to compose the hilarious prose you post on here. The vision of her pussy that looked like it had been run over will forever stay in my memory.

Offline PLeisure

"messy kebab"   "butcher's dustbin"   "looks like it's been run over"  -  too fkn funny  :D  :D  :drinks:

Offline Shazar

HAHHAAHA.............Brilliant..........Well she did ask  :lol:

Distraction

'what do you think of my pussy'?
'it looks like it's been run over'!

:lol:

Offline Punter Griffin

Telling an angry woman to calm down is like trying to baptise a cat.

a_polite_gentleman

Telling an angry woman to calm down is like trying to baptise a cat.

Ain't no pussy getting moist, in either situation.

Offline yuiop300

"messy kebab"   "butcher's dustbin"   "looks like it's been run over"  -  too fkn funny  :D  :D  :drinks:

haha brilliant

Offline tazz

How much did that mistake cost you? Ive never had a women ask me what i think of her pussy from the moment i met her, rarely had them mentioning it at all.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Even heaven forbid if ever i give up; puntin I'd still stay subscribed to UKP for the humour;!.

No keyboards were harmed on hearing this SirF joke you'll all be pissed to know;)

whers me effingh L gorn;?.

SirFrank

How much did that mistake cost you? Ive never had a women ask me what i think of her pussy from the moment i met her, rarely had them mentioning it at all.

I don't recall the exact figure because it was so long ago but at the time I'm pretty sure it was £10 on the door then £50-60 when you chose a girl. All in 60-70 notes down plus another tenner for my miss Millie's family feast bucket.

Thanks for the comments though everyone. My mates also pissed themselves laughing  - they heard a commotion but didn't know it was me who'd made a cunt of himself and had been thrown out
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 09:25:05 pm by SirFrank »

fredpunter

I don't recall the exact figure because it was so long ago but at the time I'm pretty sure it was £10 on the door then £50-60 when you chose a girl. All in 60-70 notes down plus another tenner for my miss Millie's family feast bucket.

Thanks for the comments though everyone. My mates also pissed themselves laughing  - they heard a commotion but didn't know it was me who'd made a cunt of himself and had been thrown out

Presumably it was the sight of her fanny that put the idea of a family bucket in your mind?

Offline threechilliman

With the temptation of a Milie's family bucket I think I'd have given the punt a miss - finger lickin' good an' all that!

tcm

Offline dboy74

Presumably it was the sight of her fanny that put the idea of a family bucket in your mind?

:D

Offline Si198