Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG in same street?  (Read 585 times)

Offline Keema

Has happened to me in past when Police raided block of flats next door in Glasgow west end. Had no idea there were girls there - so well covered up.

But it does raise a question - you book a fantastic looking hi-class (obviously) girl, and she tells you the area where you live and phone me when you arrive, you think okay that's handy... and then before you know it she works from a flat too close for comfort. Would you walk or does your dick do your thinking....?  Then what?  This yes is a lesson to play away from home, but then again she could be working next to your granny.

vw

Has happened to me in past when Police raided block of flats next door in Glasgow west end. Had no idea there were girls there - so well covered up.

But it does raise a question - you book a fantastic looking hi-class (obviously) girl, and she tells you the area where you live and phone me when you arrive, you think okay that's handy... and then before you know it she works from a flat too close for comfort. Would you walk or does your dick do your thinking....?  Then what?  This yes is a lesson to play away from home, but then again she could be working next to your granny.
I have done 7 now in 0 mile from home search in a smallish village of 5000.  Then again single and have a job that could put me at any of these homes without question.