Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_4_you - Preston Road/North Wembley  (Read 1474 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Liam52

Cost: 120 for 60mins

Pictures: Accurate, better in person I would say

Services: OWO, RO, sex in mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl

Return:  Yes

I've visited Renata a couple of times, I know she's like marmite on here but I've had no problem booking her and had quick replies via text.

There seems to be a good few fans of Shy Tiffany on here, I think Renata is better.

Had a good session, good OWO, RO and sex in as many positions as I liked...she's very pretty, has an amazing body and a good attitude in my opinion.

She's a bit of a trek from where I live but I'll be visiting her again sometime hopefully

Offline iPad3

Here's a link to my negative review on this scamming cunt

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53446.0

She has long track record of fucking punters about, anybody considering seeing her should excersize caution!!

Here's her ID so this post links to all her other negatives too External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 07:05:46 am by iPad3 »

johnnyboy61

I know she's like marmite on here but .....
I don't think this is true as it implies that she appeals to some and not to others. I would say that it appears that she is a very positive experience to those who actually get through her front door, however, she is notorious for agreeing a booking and then fucking punters about by not responding when they arrive in the area. No number of positive reviews will now persuade me that she is worth the effort, too many UKP members have had wasted journeys to see this totally disorganised prossie.

Offline Liam52

I read the bad reviews and took my chances...she's not a scammer in my experience

Offline smiths

Here's a link to my negative review on this scamming cunt

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53446.0

She has long track record of fucking punters about, anybody considering seeing her should excersize caution!!

Here's her ID so this post links to all her other negatives too External Link/Members Only

She fucked me over as well, a low life scumbag in my view. :thumbsdown:

squeezebox

I read the bad reviews and took my chances...she's not a scammer in my experience

@OP Thanks for review.

A WG you would need a PlanB in place just in case.  Apparently, she's an excellent fuck when you do get to see her.