Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanusexyindian - Heathrow  (Read 2078 times)

3 review(s) for TANUSEXYINDIAN (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline somerandomfella

External Link/Members Only

A well known hotel chain near Heathrow, very easy to find and very convenient for me too. Directions were very clear and she was very efficient with timing too.

Looks: 6/10

I have to say I was a bit disappointed. The pictures hooked me in, she looked more of a size 12/14 than a 10 on her profile. She was there in her sexy lingerie, and her boobs were large and soft, but she wasn't wearing much make up on her face, no lipstick either. I felt a little bit let-down, it seemed that she didn't really make a big effort.

Personality: 8/10

Genuinely a lovely, sweet girl though. Very welcoming and had a lovely chat before and afterwards. Genuinely Indian, and a very engaging character.

Communications: 9/10
Managed to get to her within an hour of making a call, and she was very nice and professional on the phone.

Services: 7/10
Again a bit of a let down. Closed mouth kissing rather than FK, no real passion. Oral with rather than without, £20 extra which I didn't go for. But gentle at first, then a bit harder. We did 69, and licked her pussy too, quite responsive too. She kept giving me compliments and encouragement which I have to admit was rather lovely of her, and her groaning was genuine (I hope!) Certainly not my worst ever experience, but not quite close enough to the best.

Overall: 6.5/10
Tanu's pricing of £80 for 1/2 hour is a bit too steep I feel, £60 would've been more accurate. An ok enough experience, but not great passion, and I just feel I should have walked, as I was expecting much more, especially from the pictures. I don't doubt it's her, but the pictures present a much more glossy and re-touched version. OK experience but not mind blowing.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 12:55:25 am by somerandomfella »

coolfriend_f

Did u notice the stretch marks on her ass and the dark matter on inside of her thighs :scare:

Offline somerandomfella

Not at the time. I didn't have the guts to walk away.  :dash:

I wouldn't hesitate twice at legging it if I was at a Soho walk-in but for these sort of situations I need to grow some sort of backbone. I'm not sure if other punters have the same problem, but it's something I'll develop, new to this game.

Offline Tony_Red

Not at the time. I didn't have the guts to walk away.  :dash:

I wouldn't hesitate twice at legging it if I was at a Soho walk-in but for these sort of situations I need to grow some sort of backbone. I'm not sure if other punters have the same problem, but it's something I'll develop, new to this game.

I'm the same. I should have walked tonight, but the SP was very friendly and my balls were full. Review to follow when I get on the PC.

coolfriend_f

you have a get value for money, if you dont like what you see , walk out ,there are many whores out there

Offline Turtle1

Dear Prossies, hope you're reading this. We pay for time not the number of times we bust our nut. There needs to be a trading standards to monitor the shitty service offered by these cunts.

For some reason the butt ugly Indian girls seem to think they are decent when it comes to WG's. Only Romanians are worse then Indians at providing a good service. Some things never change in the punting world.

More reasons to avoid.