Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hornymel  (Read 2419 times)

Offline jaysai

External Link/Members Only

anyone seen her? what she like and her service? thanks

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

vw

Not for me, looks like she is a pegger, this ass not my cup of tea, can imagine there being a waiting list though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ming

Not for me, looks like she is a pegger, this ass not my cup of tea, can imagine there being a waiting list though.

OMG, reminds me of the joke

" How do you tell if a chick is too fat to fuck? When you pull her pants down her ass is still in them"

Oooer, not for me vicar....

Offline dboy74

For £70 p/h & 200+ feedback she is obviously popular.

However, I won't be joining them  :)

Chuckman

No kissing, no oral, no thanks.

Offline blue80

Seems she isn't a fan of outcalls - £70 for a 1 our incall compared to £200 for a 1 hour outcall

vw

Seems she isn't a fan of outcalls - £70 for a 1 our incall compared to £200 for a 1 hour outcall
Maybe she needs to hire a big van to move !

Redster69

Unattractive fat bird.....what else could you ever want? Who in their right minds pay for that?

Roadster

And she has upped her prices quite considerably recently.

Offline dboy74

And she has upped her prices quite considerably recently.

Fuck me she is only £70 now!

What the hell was she asking for previously, payment in Mars Bars?  :)

Simon S

4 hours is £300 yet an hour is £70. Just book for an hour and keep extending.

Offline Walsalllad15

Always been tempted by this lady.

Won at the bookies so may give her a blast or kelly milf

Offline REB12

Yes I've seen her. Very short (5"2 ish) and still plump despite losing a lot of weight recently ( but that's not a problem for me). No kissing, but dones do owo and RO. Really friendly, but (and perhaps it was just for me) was definitely trying to get me to shoot before getting to the sex. Had to be quite insistent to get her to get the condomon and let me fuck her. Good enough once we got there though. Cheap, friendly, service Ok, but avoid if bigger girls aren't your thing.

Offline regular_guy

i've seen her twice - just because she was cheap and i was in the area.

she was ok - did do OWO and her pussy did smell a bit,  was certainly noticeable.  she had friends there on both occasions, and that was a bit off putting.  i felt she wanted to get me out of there so she could go back to them.

she is friendly,  so if short BBW is your thing,  go for it,  but i doubt it will be a mind blowing experience.

p.s. she does have full length mirrors on her wardrobes,  so you do got a good view as your pumping her.

Simon S

Why did you go back if her minge smelled and she had people in the house ?

vw

Turns some people on, not me that's for sure.

Offline regular_guy

2nd time was about 18 months later - and i was literally desperate for something that day ,  she was available at short notice and cheap,  wrong choice,  i know  :wacko:

Offline dboy74

2nd time was about 18 months later - and i was literally desperate for something that day ,  she was available at short notice and cheap,  wrong choice,  i know  :wacko:

Did her fanny smell the second time?

Just wondering if she had washed it in between those meets  :)

Offline regular_guy

1st time it wasn't too bad - 2nd time was when i really did notice it and thought,  "nah,  not going to spend too much time down there",  it wasn't absolutely rank or anything like that,  it just wasn't pleasant.

also 1st time she just had one mate there who used the bathroom next to Mels bedroom a few times,  and again,  that wasn't bad so i didn't mind.  1st time was more or less vanilla,  nothing special,  but was cheap.

the 2nd time was the more off putting,  as when i got there,  there were a few people in her lounge having a conversation and laughing and i felt like i was intruding,  even though she seemed happy with it,  and i could still here them when i was upstairs with Mel.