Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend bbw  (Read 1825 times)

joeblogzzz

Hi I really want to try a bbw. Not a huge fat girl just a nice chubby with a nice big bum (don't judge me lol) Does anyone know of any? I'm not having any luck looking on adultwork only came across shannice and she's way too big a not to my taste.

joeblogzzz

Forgot to mention I'm looking for a girl in birmingham

Offline ScouserRod

What about Horny Mel-discussed a couple of places further up on this page-certainly has a big arse !!

vw

Ming

What About Lilldevil in Sutton Coldfield

External Link/Members Only

That's very good of you to share your regular girl VW  :lol: :lol:

Offline dboy74

I must go back for that overnighter  :D

Offline The High Sparrow

What About Lilldevil in Sutton Coldfield

would second VW choice as well. she even has a postive review here

coolfriend_f

would second VW choice as well. she even has a postive review here

She got a +ve review , Is that yours.

vw

She got a +ve review , Is that yours.
That was dboy74, I here he is quite the regular now !

Offline Stapler

I thought Trevor12 was now shacked up with lil?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

There's that pretty faced girl with the pretty ginourmouse body and arse from Worcester.....she is named Busty aomebodyorother......Amy or Susie I think. A nice girl who loves her sex.

Offline dboy74

That was dboy74, I here he is quite the regular now !

I should be so lucky  :D

Trevor12 is the lucky bastard smashing her back doors in nightly  :sarcastic:

Offline blue80

There's that pretty faced girl with the pretty ginourmouse body and arse from Worcester.....she is named Busty aomebodyorother......Amy or Susie I think. A nice girl who loves her sex.

Busty bex??

Dodo

Busty bex??

Thanks Blue. Yes she's the one if you like a bit of rumpy pumpy with a bid un.....as I said lovely girl who engages.

vw

Thanks Blue. Yes she's the one if you like a bit of rumpy pumpy with a bid un.....as I said lovely girl who engages.
She is my bored at home call out girl, very reliable and good punt, ass is bigger than I normally choose but great option to have in the back pocket.

Offline blue80

I must admit I had a lot of fun with her. Some great sex and good boobs. Loved to move positions and the only person I've been tempted to return back to

Only thing that put me off was I used to get messages reminding me she was available

Dodo

She is my bored at home call out girl, very reliable and good punt, ass is bigger than I normally choose but great option to have in the back pocket.
Fuck me.....I don't think you'd never get her in your back pocket VW  :(

vw

Fuck me.....I don't think you'd never get her in your back pocket VW  :(
Agreed not even my pockets are that deep and wide, she is discreet for an outcall though not your typical prossie so safe for daytime arrivals.

Thebeast00

Why book curvy girls then slate them? Xbustybex is one on the nicest and facially pretty girls iv met. She doesn't advertise her self as skinny. If you want a skinny girl book a skinny girl. She's highly recommended and a great punt can hold a conversation and her oral skills are well...... Prob the best you can get!

Offline regular_guy

What about Horny Mel-discussed a couple of places further up on this page-certainly has a big arse !!

don't go there - she does smell down below,  and always seems to have mates round her house,  which i thought was off putting,  (been twice but won't go again)

Simon S

Not really a BBW but not a skinny bird either. Good service and good VFM.