Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NorthernDiamond - information  (Read 850 times)

FirstTime

Hello there,
               First time 'punting' so doing my research beforehand, just wondering if anyone has seen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Having done a quick google search this was the most relevvant website but couldn't find any specific information.

Thanks.

Offline toon972

Offline Kev3773

Hello there,
               First time 'punting' so doing my research beforehand, just wondering if anyone has seen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Having done a quick google search this was the most relevvant website but couldn't find any specific information.

Thanks.

Expensive and nothing special to look at. Better off promoting someone else  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 11:01:17 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline AnthG

For someone that has just done a google search to find a 'relevent website' and found this one. It seems a bit good that you then posted both Adultwork links in your query suggesting you have been reading this forum for some time.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Kev3773

For someone that has just done a google search to find a 'relevent website' and found this one. It seems a bit good that you then posted both Adultwork links in your query suggesting you have been reading this forum for some time.

I hope you're not suggesting touting  :unknown: ;)

FirstTime

Well I took the effort to check similar posts and this seemed to be the common format.

Also the suggestion that there is some sort of hidden narrative to my post is perplexing. I am new to this scene so possibly someone could explain how this could be interpretated as 'promotion' as this seems perplexing to me.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 12:35:27 am by FirstTime »

Offline Cuntminion

James999

Rough as fuck, and well past her sell by date, perhaps she's trying to raise some money to get her botched boob job sorted  :vomit: