Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OLIVIA.LOUISE.XX  (Read 2774 times)

ktm666

hi any1 seen OLIVIA.LOUISE.XX thinking of seeing her as she looks fit and got some good feedback cheers

External Link/Members Only

Offline Edison

I'm also interested. Anybody seen her yet?

guy_of_fifty

Any feedback yet from anyone? It's a 10 hour round trip for me Si I'm thinking of booking an overnight with Olivia but it's high risk having to go so far. I'd love to have some feedback to go on before I go all that way.

marlboro20

Can't comment on Olivia but I saw her identical twin sister, Karli, lat week... first class punt if you like young hot blondes.

Talst

Guys av not met this chick yet!
However comms excellent so far.

Seeing her this week. Been messaging each other since. So that just shows how genuine and nice she is.
Sent me pics too.
So get booking cause am on for this week.

Talst

Sorry to disappoint. Wrong thread. My bad.

Offline redjay

She looks interesting, she does real lesbian with her sister?
Banned reason: Non contributor, insulting other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Edison

Any other feedback on Olivia or her sister Karlii? I'm in southport next week so quite tempted.

Karlii:

External Link/Members Only

guy_of_fifty

I sent her a message and a txt a week ago but not had a response to either. I'd love to see her as she looks stunning.

Offline opal

I phoned OliviaLouise and couldn't get hold of her and then messaged her on AW about 3 days ago, so far no reply and the message hasn't been read even though shes logged on.

Elmo

I've seen this lady recently. I'll put up a full review soon. Really pleasant lady, good body and face - lots of piercings in the face, loves her job.

Comms are a real pain, it was 4th time of asking for me.

I would recommend as she is eager to please and gave great service. I would return and probably will - with her twin as well.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've seen this lady recently. I'll put up a full review soon. Really pleasant lady, good body and face - lots of piercings in the face, loves her job.

Comms are a real pain, it was 4th time of asking for me.

I would recommend as she is eager to please and gave great service. I would return and probably will - with her twin as well.
Yeah i've picked up that she has a twin and they do 2 girl appointments which is a bit of a twist for most guys but i'm also picking up they may also do girl / girl however i'm not sure i'd want this from twins, until I actually got there of course  :drinks:

Offline Runningman

Looks like they are working together today in a southport hotel.

Looking at there girl on girl tab an hour in £190 with them both dressed as schoolgirls!

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Not to rain on your fantasies but according to the font of all knowledge (Wikipedia):

Incest is illegal in Scotland, England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. It is defined as sexual intercourse between a person and their parent (including adoptive parent), grandparent, child, grandchild, brother, sister, half-brother, half-sister, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece. It is punishable with up to two years' imprisonment.

Whether the long arm of the law would in practice be interested in consensual sisterly incest and/or the involvement of a third participant is moot, of course.

I'm here all weekend...:hi:

Mart1976e

Isn't sexual intercourse specifically about insertion? In other words, penetrative sex.

Not quite the same thing as all sexual activity. So, you could argue that sister with sister doesn't count.

Not that I'd like to argue that in a court of law of course!  :hi:

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Oh, yes...the Bill Clinton defence! :cool: