Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tammy  (Read 1776 times)

1 review(s) for arvs (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnjo72

External Link/Members Only

Not been to the doctors and unaware of any problems and I am always very regular in the number 2 department, in fact, on Saturdays and Sundays can find myself ,even with a big hangover and a 2am or 3 am return to bed that I have to get up at the weekday times for a dump (around 7.12 am give or take a few minutes).
 I had started to frequent a major food chicken food chain recently and had had a few nights of falling asleep under the influence but waking up a few hours later with stomach pains /constipation. This I concluded was due to over indulgence on the meat and the wraps with a lack of greens etc.
 I had made a b/k with sexy horny tammy only/just due to this site – thanks again taz etc etc  but she had been “on holiday “ for over a month and I had emailed her to ask could she contact me on return ……….which she didn’t . I would not have known of her if not for the benefits of this site.
Anyway, on regular daily check ins on AW I was able to catch her immediately on her return to Glasgow and I made a booking for the 2nd day of her return,  but I had been to our chicken chain the night before. So before bed a ½ litre of Californias finest orange (original with bits) and I set the alarm for the am , got up feeling fine “ah better have some more orange juice”. The effect of which (I must have overdone it) was that after a serious session in the loo I felt that I should cancel Tammy as I was now feeling like I was unable to have a fart without it becoming a “shart” quote (see along came Polly )
Anyhow, went ahead, parked up outside a well known hotel chain, did plenty burping , no farting, and waited for the call with details to her room. She is a gorgeous girl, well endowed, slightly struggling with the Queens English (but this is Glasgow and nobody speaks it anyway). She kept  me waiting a few mins past the time and I thought I was being pissed about tbh, then all of a sudden text received and instructions up to the room. Tammy is stunning, very heavily endowed, and attractive to look at .  In the room straight to business  ( I always reject massage ) and she asks Oral with or without which I said OWO, so on with amazing oral  with me the whole time thinking of last night, then on with the bag (expertly positioned by Tammys mouth) which I then followed with various positions , the whole time me thinking “don`t dare fart” which seemed to take my mind off things and found myself  banging her for nearly the full hour and feeling like I was about to collapse with exhaustion, by this time I was soaking with sweat as was Tammy.  Tammy eventually succumbed and asked me to finish in her mouth which of course did the job , she took the whole work out verbally like  a complete pro. Never before have I felt that I had run a marathon after a  b/k but my mind was on other things as they say LOL.
Would I see here again? 10/ out 10 is the answer, but calm down on the vitamin c

Offline tazman1002001

Sounds like you had a good time.... Did she get her boobs done yet as I know she was planning to?

I might need to pay her a visit, she kinda dropped off my radar due to some others that had been on my repeat hit list these days lol...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

Offline pay as u hoe

Offline pilgrim

If you put the full correct link in the post it often links to other reviews and helps people out.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline johnjo72

All natural,they haven't been done

RandyF

Not been to the doctors and unaware of any problems and I am always very regular in the number 2 department, in fact, on Saturdays and Sundays can find myself ,even with a big hangover and a 2am or 3 am return to bed that I have to get up at the weekday times for a dump (around 7.12 am give or take a few minutes).
 I had started to frequent a major food chicken food chain recently and had had a few nights of falling asleep under the influence but waking up a few hours later with stomach pains /constipation. This I concluded was due to over indulgence on the meat and the wraps with a lack of greens etc.
 I had made a b/k with sexy horny tammy only/

Anyway,

:unknown:

Need to get that off your chest mate? Problem shared? Has to be the most bizarre start to a hoor review I've ever read  :rolleyes:

Offline pay as u hoe

:unknown:

Need to get that off your chest mate? Problem shared? Has to be the most bizarre start to a hoor review I've ever read  :rolleyes:

Yeah,  I am all for punters giving a detailed review but that is taking it too far.  :vomit:

Duneb

Top marks for the best review I've read on here so far.

Offline pay as u hoe

Top marks for the best review I've read on here so far.

Well for those that enjoy reading about other men's bowel movements I suppose it is good.

Offline nike

Is this review about Tammy or Johnjo? :wacko: