Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage-by-Bianka  (Read 1604 times)

zingfu

Hi all its zingfu the Kung Fu master :D again and this is my third review here, I am writing like same format so please bare with me. :)

I have seen Bianca few days ago. basically she did not look bad and rate was cheaper for this area so I gave her a go. here it is..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking method: Call, text.
Booking duration: 1 hour
Type of booking: Incall
Incall location: Bayswater underground nearby.
Payment method: Cash £70

About the Girl: Bianka , a Hungarian next door slutty :D type. age 27-28. size 8, good looking bum, breast.

About the meeting: When I arrive she offered me shower. then coming to bed she started messaging me with oil, she kept her bra and panties on. I told to open she says "Honey I cannot take off bra, panty but you can touch me." I said what the fuck how it's a body to body massage? :mad: after few arguments she take off her bra and put some oil with hand rubbing on my body. it was like she giving me just oil , very poor massage method, very boring. told me turn around and she sit on 69 to giving very little contact with her boob and dick. Fucking smell coming out from her anus :vomit: like she just came from toilet not washing up herself. moving from face sitting already she started giving me hand relief and I came after few minutes. She got dressed asked me I can go shower. A clock watcher, rubbish massage and rushed me to cum.

Would I return? Never. :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

age 27 to 28? what planet are you on?  :D

Sounds like you experienced a whole new meaning to getting shit faced.

coolfriend_f

it disgusting to get into a punt with a asshole smelling of shit. I had the same expereince of fucking a fat ass and asked her in middle of doggy what she had for lunch she said fish and chips and ran for the door

zingfu

age 27 to 28? what planet are you on?  :D

Sounds like you experienced a whole new meaning to getting shit faced.

Haha dude you saw her? I think 27-28 fairly ok her age could little difference. ;)

Offline Cuntminion

good looking bum, breast

What about the other breast?

zingfu

yes I've seen her, she used to work in tooting. even then back way in 2013....she was at least 35.

Nice one dude that's the girl. I asked where she worked before but she said never.  I remember she was a friend of busty lara or busty Loren a Hungarian girl some years ago. But she is lying. :unknown:

zingfu

good looking bum, breast

What about the other breast?

Good looking bums, breasts..;)

LL

I noticed in one of those pictures she's noshing some bloke off. Will she still do that for extra I wonder.

Offline BootsnBunches

I met her a couple of times earlier in the year. Both times she was working with another girl. The first was a stunner called Nicki, the second not so hot called Mandy. Bianka's dirty look appealed to me somehow.

The second time she was going on holiday and offered me oral which I accepted. Worth an ask, although it was over quite quickly.

Offline pumps

Pics show up tiny for me when viewed. Do you have them in a larger size?

fine for me

I noticed in one of those pictures she's noshing some bloke off. Will she still do that for extra I wonder.

Make sure your wallets not empty.

zingfu

Haha..nice one dude you had good collection. She actually don't look 35 ;)

Offline pumps

Haha..nice one dude you had good collection. She actually don't look 35 ;)

You must be pushing 80, if you don't think she looks at very least 35. Lol

Offline punk

yes I've seen her, she used to work in tooting. even then back way in 2013....she was at least 35.

Hidden Image/Members Only

is that her pimp cock or boyfriend she is blowing? Why do a lot of women include pics like this?

Offline pumps

is that her pimp cock or boyfriend she is blowing? Why do a lot of women include pics like this?

What's the difference?  :sarcastic:

I do like to see some of action pics

Offline punk

What's the difference?  :sarcastic:

I do like to see some of action pics

Ah voyeur.Some times the camera lies.

yumyum3

You must be pushing 80
I suspect master much older. He seen many dynasty come and go by following true path. He seed sown in many field. You risten, pumpy boy, he very wise

Offline webpunter

Thanks OP - a bullet has gone whistling by.  Had her as a plan C or D in case of blow-outs.  HL is now -1