Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laryss Sexy Ass  (Read 761 times)

Neal69

My First Neutral Review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I was in Colchester and my arranged punt was not answering the phone. It was not a confirmed punt so I should not be too hard on her.

Now despite differing views on here I thought I would try Laryss(a).

Phoned and got postcode straight away and she did seem to be pleasant on the phone.

Texted postcode straight away and phoned when near and got the house number.

£60 for 30 minutes.

Location was a house on a busy street Near to Tesco's CO1.

Door answered by Laryss dressed very sexily and shown to room.

Definitely others in the house although the 2 I saw were both female. One was the chubby girl referred to in other discussions.

Money out of the way and into some good FK.

Definitely the girl in the pictures, small,slim and petite. Probably a bit older than the advertised 28 and the pictures have been airbrushed a bit but still all good.

When I got her tits out of the push up bra they did sag a bit but I thought they were very sexy. In fact I thought the whole package was very sexy and I was quite pleased with my plan B.

Oral without was good and also RO was received with not too much fake moaning.

So All going well so far.

She came back up top for some more FK and started to manoeuvre herself into position for cowgirl.

As I pulled away she asked me " With condom?" so I got rubbered up.

This had put me off a bit but I was now thinking with my dick so I plunged in and gave her a good hard banging.

After cumming in the bag I was ready to leave although there were probably 10 minutes left.

So basically the girl in the pics, small slim and sexy. Nice oral technique, and a tight pussy. Good FK and tongue tennis but not too deep. Good easy comms.

Others in the house but this does not bother me.

The reason for the neutral was that I was pretty sure that BB was on the menu.

English was good and she was very chatty.

Return?

No probably not.

Issa is the top Romanian in Colchester still.

Tom5334

Cheers Neal69, sounds like one to avoid then. Agree with Issa as best in Colchester, Anya a close second IMO.

Neal69

ramrodronnie

My First Neutral Review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I was in Colchester and my arranged punt was not answering the phone. It was not a confirmed punt so I should not be too hard on her.

Now despite differing views on here I thought I would try Laryss(a).

Phoned and got postcode straight away and she did seem to be pleasant on the phone.

Texted postcode straight away and phoned when near and got the house number.

£60 for 30 minutes.

Location was a house on a busy street Near to Tesco's CO1.

Door answered by Laryss dressed very sexily and shown to room.

Definitely others in the house although the 2 I saw were both female. One was the chubby girl referred to in other discussions.

Money out of the way and into some good FK.

Definitely the girl in the pictures, small,slim and petite. Probably a bit older than the advertised 28 and the pictures have been airbrushed a bit but still all good.

When I got her tits out of the push up bra they did sag a bit but I thought they were very sexy. In fact I thought the whole package was very sexy and I was quite pleased with my plan B.

Oral without was good and also RO was received with not too much fake moaning.

So All going well so far.

She came back up top for some more FK and started to manoeuvre herself into position for cowgirl.

As I pulled away she asked me " With condom?" so I got rubbered up.

This had put me off a bit but I was now thinking with my dick so I plunged in and gave her a good hard banging.

After cumming in the bag I was ready to leave although there were probably 10 minutes left.

So basically the girl in the pics, small slim and sexy. Nice oral technique, and a tight pussy. Good FK and tongue tennis but not too deep. Good easy comms.

Others in the house but this does not bother me.

The reason for the neutral was that I was pretty sure that BB was on the menu.

English was good and she was very chatty.

Return?

No probably not.

Issa is the top Romanian in Colchester still.

Thanks Neal69. Good Review mate. Well under normal cicumstances could have been a Positive. But If she does BB? Then she has to be a no no. I had her on my HL, but will be removing it now. Cheers Neal69   :thumbsup:

Garymartin1952

I think some people owe me an apology  :D

Offline socks

Neal, she has filming on her profile, did you take that up or, if not, believe that it would indeed be included in her fee - she says all listed likes are but...? That said the risk of her being a BB provider isn't an enticing prospect

Neal69

Socks.

Filming is not something I am interested in so I did not enquire.

Having said that A levels are on the likes list but early on in the shagging my dick came out and then went close to her arse and she eased it back inside her pussy. Although I was not looking for anal I would have thought that if anal was on the menu then she would have just let it slip up there at that point.

Make of that what you will.

I certainly did not ask or look for anal.

N

Neal69

Certainly sounds like your experience Greymartin.

Offline socks

Cheers Neal, sounds like an embellished profile

Neal69

Bit of Profile swapping by Sergie going on here?

The girl now on the profile is not the one I saw.

Offline tarkus

And she's now openly offering BB  :thumbsdown:

and apparently she's accessing the site from Denmark.....
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:30:31 pm by tarkus »