Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Value for money  (Read 1323 times)

Offline RetroPete

Been browsing the Norwich area on AW and there seems to be very few if any decent girls offering £100 for an hour. Most girls are around the £130 price, some even higher and reading some reviews of these girls some don't even offer owo or dfk. Any advice on girls in the Norwich area who offer the best vfm. Being fairly new to the area there doesn't seem to be much on offer other than the occasional touring girl.

Offline socks

services, looks, age range etc?

ramrodronnie

Been browsing the Norwich area on AW and there seems to be very few if any decent girls offering £100 for an hour. Most girls are around the £130 price, some even higher and reading some reviews of these girls some don't even offer owo or dfk. Any advice on girls in the Norwich area who offer the best vfm. Being fairly new to the area there doesn't seem to be much on offer other than the occasional touring girl.

Maybe they're put off with all of the carrot crunchers out there in the sticks RetroPete? Lol  :D Just kidding mate. Dunno the answer for that one mate? Apart from making a quote on another link that; Apart from London, all of the rural area's tend to go through patches of lean spells, slim pickings, Hopefully it'll pick up for you Norfolk guys?   :hi:

vw

Maybe they're put off with all of the carrot crunchers out there in the sticks RetroPete? Lol  :D Just kidding mate. Dunno the answer for that one mate? Apart from making a quote on another link that; Apart from London, all of the rural area's tend to go through patches of lean spells, slim pickings, Hopefully it'll pick up for you Norfolk guys?   :hi:
Cant believe none of you saw Meggie who I reviewed a while back she has just left Norwich for London.  Was gutted when she left us in Gloucester.

ramrodronnie

Cant believe none of you saw Meggie who I reviewed a while back she has just left Norwich for London.  Was gutted when she left us in Gloucester.

Have you got a link for this Meggie VW? Be nice if you had mate.    :thumbsup:

vw

Have you got a link for this Meggie VW? Be nice if you had mate.    :thumbsup:
She has put prices up in London but was £90 when here and Norwich, kept an eye incase she come back to the Polish Coach house.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

ramrodronnie

She has put prices up in London but was £90 when here and Norwich, kept an eye incase she come back to the Polish Coach house.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Corrrrr!! She looks bloody nice VW. Cheers for that mate.   :thumbsup:

vw

Corrrrr!! She looks bloody nice VW. Cheers for that mate.   :thumbsup:
She seems to go between 4 places London, Gloucester, Oxford & Norwich just thought would spread love from the West to the East.

ramrodronnie

On closer inspection of her boat race VW. She got what looks a bit like, or resembles a wart on the right (looking at her from our front, it's on the left of her mush??   :unknown:

vw

On closer inspection of her boat race VW. She got what looks a bit like, or resembles a wart on the right (looking at her from our front, it's on the left of her mush??   :unknown:
But when she faces other way nothing there, possibly shadow.

ramrodronnie

Mmmmm. Have a closer look VW. Bit worrying, it could be just a spot through lack of sleep, run down. But if it is a wart? I'd steer well clear mate. At least it aint photoshopped though VW. Probably aint anything or she would have tried to hide it in her photo shoot????  :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

She looks like she might be up for the Norfolk special 6-finger fisting  :P

ramrodronnie

I'd be happier to see her without that growth at the side of her mouth.   :rolleyes:

vt

I'd be happier to see her without that growth at the side of her mouth.   :rolleyes:

She would have fit in fine in Norfolk with her lop-sided face!  :bomb:

Offline Badvicar

Think VW would have reported in his review any protruding witchlike warty warts, fairy poops or goblin jizz  on her chops.

Offline itk

Think VW would have reported in his review any protruding witchlike warty warts, fairy poops or goblin jizz  on her chops.

:lol:

Online Steely Dan

She is called Camilee now.  So I would assume that Meggie is gone and Camilee is still using the pictures... or any know otherwise?

ramrodronnie

She is called Camilee now.  So I would assume that Meggie is gone and Camilee is still using the pictures... or any know otherwise?

Yeah, but has she still got that feckin wart on the side of her mouth mate? Steely Dan