Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetmilky of Swindon?  (Read 1097 times)

Offline lucadanke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sweetmilky's new profile picture is an absolute winner. her AW feedback is impressive but she doesn't seem to be recently covered on UKP?

Anyone had the pleasure of meeting milky recently? How was your experience?

Location close to the train station?

Cheers!

Just Some Bloke

I've often considered booking her due to the plentiful AW feedback and nice pictures but always seem to manage to talk myself out of it due to the limited service list (no kissing, no RO) and relatively high price if you factor in the extra twenty quid for OWO.

Offline Roth

£120ph plus an extra £50 for OWO/CIM is fucking steep. :scare: :scare:

Nice tits though.  :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 02:07:31 am by Roth »

vw

Nice tits though.  :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup:
Wont be hers, Asian never use their own Pictures, rather go the Romanian route than the sneaky Asians.

bristolqwerty

Wont be hers, Asian never use their own Pictures, rather go the Romanian route than the sneaky Asians.

It is on this ocassion although I've heard she's not as attractive facially as you'd might expect, great body, tits especially. I did purchase her pg a few years back, she's ok priced at £120 compared to the shite I've seen in comparison.  Also I like her price menu, £20 for owo, at least she's honest.  But I'm not sure I want to pay £50 for cim, but who knows when I'm there I might weaken.  I'd need to check RO.  Might venture up so to speak. I saw her mate Flora aka lovely Jasmine in Plymouth before, now that's a duo to see.   :kissgirl:
Flora massage
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:40:11 am by bristolqwerty »

vw

It is on this ocassion although I've heard she's not as attractive facially as you'd might expect, great body, tits especially. I did purchase her pg a few years back, she's ok priced at £120 compared to the shite I've seen in comparison.  Also I like her price menu, £20 for owo, at least she's honest.  But I'm not sure I want to pay £50 for cim, but who knows when I'm there I might weaken.  I'd need to check RO.  Might venture up so to speak. I saw her mate Flora aka lovely Jasmine in Plymouth before, now that's a duo to see.   :kissgirl:
Flora massage
External Link/Members Only
So the PG could easily be fake as well as the I hear could be a delusional fan boy.  Bet she is nothing like it

bristolqwerty

So the PG could easily be fake as well as the I hear could be a delusional fan boy.  Bet she is nothing like it
:D  I've only seen her mate who was exactly the lady on the profile.  Nice girl too considering she's extremely hot, not full of herself.  She kept mentioning if I'd like to see milky too, erm.... yeah....  :rose: I'll keep believing I'll get to be straddled in between these two beauties until otherwise informed.  You've gotta have a dream  :music:
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 09:15:52 am by bristolqwerty »

vw

:D :D I've only seen her mate who was exactly the lady on the profile.  Nice girl too considering she's hot.  I'll keep dreaming /believing I'll get to be straddled in between these two beauties until otherwise informed.  You've gotta have a dream  :music:

You do seem a bit of a dreamer !  Just don't let your dreams confuse facts when sharing with others !

bristolqwerty

Yep you never know until the door opens. :hi:

vw

Yep you never know until the door opens. :hi:
And thats why I would never book an Oriental !

bristolqwerty

And thats why I would never book an Oriental !
My best time was meeting the girl I was going to see next time whilst visiting another Thai lady.  Michelle000.  Cute, student type.  The madam took me upstairs to wait and she was sat on the table in front of me, introductions done, now that's service.  P.s the lady I saw that time was the 2nd worse punt ever, too tired to do anything. 

Offline Supermono

Does anyone know where Milky's gone? Her profile is inactive.

vw

Does anyone know where Milky's gone? Her profile is inactive.
she was on vivastreet yesterday maybe do a search there sure it was titled Millky Holly Day