Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mona Montecarlo ~ Birmingham Divas  (Read 1370 times)

3 review(s) for Mona Montecarlo (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brumboy1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minute booking - £70

For those that don't know Mona is part of the Diva's group who operate in the apartments on Ryland Street. English was good not the best but manageable.

I like others saw the pictures and did feel it was too good to be true and with the warning message was a bit hesitant but i rang to enquire if it was one of the Divas and hunch was confirmed so i booked. I was in the City for a meeting anyway so a last minute booking.

Called when i arrived and got the buzzer number, headed up to the floor and as i approached the door, the door slowly opened As i entered i could see this stunning women standing behind the door. Mona is exactly how she looks in the pictures and was dressed in the outfit in the third picture on the main page.

We headed to the bed room, and i handed over the money and freshened up while mona went.

I headed out the shower and Mona had returned at this point and was trying to use the lights which she didn't manage to do so left the bathroom door open. We began kissing each other which was DFK but didn't last long as Mona did stop and start kissing my neck and stuff. I began undressing her and feeling her lovely large breasts. After a few minutes of kissing and caressing each other i laid down for Mona to perform oral. Oral was great a but didn't last that long, on with the protection and Mona climbed on top and began riding me which went on for about 10 minutes, and then we ended up in a position that i have never been in before i sat up and ended in a seated face to face position with Mona while i was giving it to her, i then flipped her into missionary and after a while could not hold back any longer.

Cleaned up and we both just lay back and chatted no massage offered as usual but the quality of this is poor anyway so not bothered about that, time was up and I cleaned up and left.

Mona said she was here until 20th October so i will try and see her again if i get a chance.

Offline justabloke

I am usually one of the first ones to sample new Divas but haven't had a chance to see Mona yet but seeing these reviews I think she is a must before she leaves!

scoobydoo88

2 selfies have just been added to her gallery- looks stunning!

Do you know if this is a one off stint in Brum or if she'll be rotating like the other Divas?

warkslad

Glad you had a good time OP.

I saw her this week too and she is truly stunning. Already got a booking with someone for next week but will make it two if I get get to see Mona again before she goes back. From what she told me she should be back in Brum in a few weeks.

Offline justabloke

Glad you had a good time OP.

I saw her this week too and she is truly stunning. Already got a booking with someone for next week but will make it two if I get get to see Mona again before she goes back. From what she told me she should be back in Brum in a few weeks.

That is great news!  :D

warkslad

+1

Those eyes 'sigh'.   Ahem,  excuse me while I get some tape to defluff.

Offline azrael

Good review op, i understand your booking was for 30 minutes but did you feel rushed at any point?  My other question is did it feel mechanical or was there a good flow? I.e where you in control. The wg does look familiar maybe reinvented herself, if im wrong im sure our freindly punters will put me straight  :drinks:

Offline justabloke

So I had a sneaky lunch time half hour to sample her goods and all I can say is, wow!  :yahoo:

Offline justabloke

Good review op, i understand your booking was for 30 minutes but did you feel rushed at any point?  My other question is did it feel mechanical or was there a good flow? I.e where you in control. The wg does look familiar maybe reinvented herself, if im wrong im sure our freindly punters will put me straight  :drinks:

Flow was great and timing was probably right on the dot but did not feel rushed at all. I always go for the hour but just couldn't get away for more this time but after reading her reviews last night and looking at her pics I couldn't get rid of a nagging semi. So just had to go for it  :D  According to her she used to live in the States and it's her first time in the UK and planing a return in November.

scoobydoo88

+1 Thanks for the info, good to know she'll be back as I probably won't get a chance to see her before she leaves.

Offline Demistify

Is this her???

External Link/Members Only

Edited - no, it isn't, I don't think.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 10:36:50 am by Demistify »